You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

uefa have refunded me €152.00

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: uefa have refunded me €152.00
    Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 8:06pm
just looking at my credit card statement and uefa have refunded my account by €152. Now i purchased two tickets off the portal, recived confirmation for both but only 1 ever showed up in "my tickets"  I am guessing they are now taking 1 ticket back off me..... utter utter ***ts. I wouldnt mind i e-mailed them about the tickets not showing up in my account but was told that once the money had ben debited everything was ok
fumming i am
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Sponsored Links

harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 8:10pm
K$nts
hoobedoo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoobedoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 8:30pm
That's terrible. What game did you lose it for? Better check my credit card account.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 8:31pm
sickener. ya needed that like a hole in the head
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by hoobedoo hoobedoo wrote:

That's terrible. What game did you lose it for? Better check my credit card account.
Spain game. (wasnt even for me it was for a buddy who has alreaddy paid me the €152 he's going to think i'm taking the p1$$)
finnanselbow View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finnanselbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 8:36pm
Got uefa email the other day saying I got 2 cat 3 tickets but just checked online statement, they only took money for 1! Anyone else have similar?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by finnanselbow finnanselbow wrote:

Got uefa email the other day saying I got 2 cat 3 tickets but just checked online statement, they only took money for 1! Anyone else have similar?
you may have gotten restricted view tickets they were half price.
Tippbiffo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippbiffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 8:39pm
Oh JHC. Just when I thought all my nightmares about uefa were over it rears its ugly head again!!!!!
finnanselbow View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finnanselbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Originally posted by finnanselbow finnanselbow wrote:

you may have gotten restricted view tickets they were half price.

Yeah just spotted other thread on it
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 8:57pm
Readin this sort of thing is giving me the sh*ts now.
I was told that once they were in your my tickets section you were laughin.
Didn't use my credit card so can't check that.
Please god things run smoothly, I'd blow my top if there was a glitch at this stage.
damo21 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
What powers have MODS got?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damo21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 9:02pm
Nervous times ahead until we have the tickets in our hands , must check my credit card to see if any credit was received from UEFA. When did this happen ??
he who lies down with the dog will come up with fleas
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Jackthelad Jackthelad wrote:

Please god things run smoothly, I'd blow my top if there was a glitch at this stage.
1 ticket never showed in my ticket section but was debited from my visa so i sent an e-mail to uefa regarding this and got a reply as follows

Dear Football Supporter,
You possess these tickets for which your credit card was charged. The tickets will come 4-6 weeks before EURO 2012 to the given address. If there are any further problems you will get the information from UEFA as soon as possible.
Best regards,
Your UEFA EURO 2012™ Ticketing Team

but today i find out they have credited my account for €152 on April 10th, dont need this sh 1t now
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 9:11pm
Jesus my heart genuinely goes out to ya.id hit the bottle.
Greengunner View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greengunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 9:22pm
Of all the bloody games Spain, hope you eventuly get sorted with a ticket.
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Originally posted by Jackthelad Jackthelad wrote:

1 ticket never showed in my ticket section but was debited from my visa so i sent an e-mail to uefa regarding this and got a reply as follows

Dear Football Supporter,
You possess these tickets for which your credit card was charged. The tickets will come 4-6 weeks before EURO 2012 to the given address. If there are any further problems you will get the information from UEFA as soon as possible.
Best regards,
Your UEFA EURO 2012™ Ticketing Team

but today i find out they have credited my account for €152 on April 10th, dont need this sh 1t now

Interesting

They've imho broken the contract.

They made an invitation to treat by offering tickets for sale.

You accepted their offer and they accepted your payment.

The email confirms this.

If you don't get satisfaction from them call in the legal eagles*

Don't know what the T&C of the portal  are and maybe they allow for such circumstances.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 9:30pm
going to phone them tommorow and threaten legal  action if i dont get any satisfaction I  may go down the legal route
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 10:19pm
Shot to nothing. Hope ya get sorted
scaldy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scaldy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 11:48pm
sh*t. They really are handling the whole ticket sales really badly. Am I right in saying that if the tickets show up in the My Tickets section then you should be ok? Was it just that you were charged for both but only one appeared there?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic