You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U2 - Point Depot - Dec 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2015 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Tickets for the concert in Belfast secured they don't go on sale till Monday but have learnt over last few months they can sell the disabled tickets before hand

Clap grand job, although I panicked for a second when you said you got them secured before i finished reading the post! LOL

Good luck to anyone trying to get them on Monday morning. Can only be purchased online or at the venue box office and limited to 2 per person. Happy to not have to worry about that, also tickets for Belfast worked out a lot cheaper even paying on the money
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2015 at 6:18pm
Tickets got yesterday morning for the Tuesday night
AKA pedantic kunt
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2015 at 8:34pm
whats the story lads with tickets, brother asked me if I could get him tickets as he is currently in Austrialia but I will be in transit at Monday morning and wont get to a computer ?

How are you getting tickets ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2015 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

How?
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2015 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

How?

Assume he got a code for the presale that was held yesterday. We got ours today by ringing ticketmaster. After missing out on disabled tickets for the script concert earlier this year we learnt that ticketmaster are able to issue disabled tickets before the official on sale date. Thats now ac/dc and u2 we have managed to get tickets for before the official on sale time

the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2015 at 9:43pm
Just looking at the stage layout for both the Belfast and dublin concerts it seems they have had to do some serious changes to the stage layout in order to fit it into the 3 arena. Belfast will have the same stage as has been used throughout the tour
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2015 at 9:47pm
I take it the tickets are for somebody disabled ?
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2015 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

I take it the tickets are for somebody disabled ?

Yeah me and the brother going
Tippbiffo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippbiffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2015 at 10:28pm
Serious demand for these tickets...Monday meltdown here we com
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2015 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Tippbiffo Tippbiffo wrote:

Serious demand for these tickets...Monday meltdown here we com

Was always going to happen especially with the gigs being in indoor arenas with low capacity. Can almost guarantee ticketmaster system to crash Monday morning especially since tickets can only be bought online

If I was to guess I'd say they be back here next year for a couple of shows in croke park
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 2:17am
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

How?

I joined the supporters club many moons ago and as a result I get access to to tickets ahead of others.

Got code on Wed night for sale on Thursday morning.
AKA pedantic kunt
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 11:57am
Don't think its a fair system that those in supporters clubs get priority, what about us independent loyal u2 fans?
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 12:06pm
Got sorted for 2.There will be f**king uproar all day Monday about these gigs.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Don't think its a fair system that those in supporters clubs get priority, what about us independent loyal u2 fans?

The supporters' club fans pay money on top of the ticket cost, whereas it's not like the independent fans ever give U2 anything above buying the odd ticket.

Exactly the same as the FAI, where a supporters' club can have 30 members and 12 season tickets, and get as many away tickets as they want, and independent fans who don't have seaso.... oh wait.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 3:43pm

Should I spent the next 2 weeks devising a scheme ?
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Should I spent the next 2 weeks devising a scheme ?
Yeh, maybe you can call it Class of 1980, Boy that would be some nameCool
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 10:10pm
Must be War on their websites?
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 10:26pm

Must be War on their websites?

Na its all Bad Tom, think they realise that sometimes you cant make it on your own.
ITS KEANE YES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic