You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U.S Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 209210211212213 334>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2020 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

I was going to renew my sky package and watch it unfold, the buggers said last night that it would be pay for view, delighted now it was just a little scheduled joust and not the real thing.

Sorry, a news channel said that a news story was going to be pay per view? Am I reading that correctly or are you taking the piss and I should take myself off to the thick thread?
LOL, just jesting about the whole coverage of it Paul, sky no doubt would be wall to wall coverage with reporters on the ground in the war zones bringing coverage like the game modern warfare all we would need is the popcorn LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2020 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

The latest David McWilliams podcast is worth a listen. Speaks about the differences in the geographical location of Iran being the complete opposite of Iran, making ground assaults more difficult, along with Iran's population being over double the size of Iraqs.

Not to mention the possible militias that can be recruited in neighbouring countries.

Here's a very thorough look at it from Radio War Nerd, worth a listen once it gets going.

(15 min in)

Edited by heighway2heaven - 09 Jan 2020 at 12:17pm
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 12:42am
There's a big gun protest going on in American, a protestor actually said that banning guns is like banning cars. More or less saying- Guns don't kill people, cars don't kill people, people kill people.

Edited by Jackal - 21 Jan 2020 at 12:43am
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

There's a big gun protest going on in American, a protestor actually said that banning guns is like banning cars. More or less saying- Guns don't kill people, cars don't kill people, people kill people.

If you've ever met a pro-guns advocate or Trumpist, you're wasting your time trying to debate or reason with them. They're too entrenched in their views and you'd only spend the whole night arguing with a brick wall. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 11:23am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

If you've ever met a pro-guns advocate or Trumpist, you're wasting your time trying to debate or reason with them. They're too entrenched in their views and you'd only spend the whole night arguing with a brick wall. 
Moleman must be a pro gun advocate.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 11:59am
LOL 
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 11:30am
It's mad how nobody talks about this anymore. 

Especially after that utter sham last night and over the last week. Putin would have been proud of his boys.

Democracy in the US is so, so fooked. It's way, way worse than you think.

And by extension that means it's fooked pretty much everywhere else too.

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 8:03am
So it’s going to be Joe (77) or Bernie (78) up against the young lad Donald (73).....

He’s going to get a double term unless something major happens.

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 8:05am
It's going to be Biden unfortunately.
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 8:06am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

So it’s going to be Joe (77) or Bernie (78) up against the young lad Donald (73).....

Are you trying to suggest these 3 are the same because they are similar ages? I do agree that Trump is a fairly heavy favourite now though, I'd be tempted to pick him over Biden. 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 2:15pm
With the support Joe Biden has from the unions he can win the swing states of PA, OH, MI and IL and can beat Trump. That is why Trump had been trying to get Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden, he knows Biden can beat him.

Edited by Mulvanystrasse - 04 Mar 2020 at 2:16pm
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 3:51pm
Warren dropping out.

A real shame. A first class intellect and would have been a fantastic president.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Warren dropping out.

A real shame. A first class intellect and would have been a fantastic president.

She completely derailed her own campaign with that nonsense she got involved over Sanders with - i.e calling him a liar and then refusing to shake his hand after one of the debates. It's been all downhill for her since then - culminating in the ignominy of not even winning her home state on Tuesday.

I actually thought the DNC would do everything in their power to keep her involved though as she's the only one left potentially taking votes off Sanders. Her dropping out has to be seen as a huge boost to his campaign.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Warren dropping out.

She completely derailed her own campaign with that nonsense she got involved over Sanders with - i.e calling him a liar and then refusing to shake his hand after one of the debates. It's been all downhill for her since then - culminating in the ignominy of not even winning her home state on Tuesday.

I actually thought the DNC would do everything in their power to keep her involved though as she's the only one left potentially taking votes off Sanders. Her dropping out has to be seen as a huge boost to his campaign.

Only if she endorses him. The rest have all shamelessly consolidated in behind Biden in order to stop Bernie. The DNC are at it again and they deserve everything they get when they run Hilary 2.0 against Trump. 

Biden also has some pretty worrying mental health issues and seems to be developing early dementia. It's not just gaffes like before. 

I'd still have him over Trump no question but he's a much weaker candidate than Bernie imo.  
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 12:43pm
Biden with a big win in Michigan last night.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2020 at 7:43am

So it’s Joe v Donald in November.

Donald wins a 2nd term.

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2020 at 8:49am

So it’s Joe v Donald in November.

Donald wins a 2nd term.

I think this crisis may change the thinking of some voters. There also isn’t the polarisation caused by Hillary. Provided the Democrats can unite, he’s in with a good shout. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2020 at 9:29am
Battle of the sex pests. Trump will win, hands down.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 209210211212213 334>
  Share Topic