You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U.S Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 156157158159160 334>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Disgraceful scenes and behaviour in Virginia. Really despicable behaviour from the Far-Right whose behaviour goes far beyond what anybody could consider legitimate and peaceful protest, which has now resulted in the death of an individual who was part of a counter protest. Shame on them.

Trump's reaction wasn't much better behaviour.

Was a nod and wink to the Nazis. They've taken it as he wasn't criticizing them at all.

Seen that

Amazing how many of these Nazi f**ks crumble when they get lifted or at least threatened with being lifted

Edited by Denis Irwin - 17 Aug 2017 at 6:33pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 6:36pm

Disgraceful scenes and behaviour in Virginia. Really despicable behaviour from the Far-Right whose behaviour goes far beyond what anybody could consider legitimate and peaceful protest, which has now resulted in the death of an individual who was part of a counter protest. Shame on them.

Trump's reaction wasn't much better behaviour.

Was a nod and wink to the Nazis. They've taken it as he wasn't criticizing them at all.

Seen that

Amazing how many of these Nazi f**ks crumble when they get lifted or at least threatened with being lifted
Joking aside, he is clearly mentally distressed, armed, has dangerous beliefs. He is also boxed in. This might not end well.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 6:39pm
Granted but still fairly true for a lot of them good few of them this year acting the bollox shouting racist abuse and then blubbing when they get arrested
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 7:09pm
Looks like Bannon is out the door now too
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 7:10pm
As much as that is good news, and it really is, who is left?
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 7:44pm
Stephen Miller. As bad as bad eggs come.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 7:58pm

As much as that is good news, and it really is, who is left?

Only thing is, as much as I don't like Bannon he's one of the rational ones.

I would be a lot more comfortable with a rational presence like Bannon than a nutcase in Trump's ear or a yes man head-the-ball like Stephen Miller.

This chaotic presidency has to be the worst there ever was no matter what political stripe you happen to go with.

The Russia scandal isn't going away but the false equivalence of Charlotsville could be the straw that broke the camels back. Not condemning neo Nazis straight away won't play well to the Jewish lobbies and pro-Israel Republican establishment. Bannon going has to be a severe blow to Trump staying in office
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Only thing is, as much as I don't like Bannon he's one of the rational ones.

I would be a lot more comfortable with a rational presence like Bannon than a nutcase in Trump's ear or a yes man head-the-ball like Stephen Miller.

This chaotic presidency has to be the worst there ever was no matter what political stripe you happen to go with.

The Russia scandal isn't going away but the false equivalence of Charlotsville could be the straw that broke the camels back. Not condemning neo Nazis straight away won't play well to the Jewish lobbies and pro-Israel Republican establishment. Bannon going has to be a severe blow to Trump staying in office

Politically, the worst part of the Charlottesville incident from Trump is the fact that he doubled back, before coining this ridiculous 'alt-left' term which is meaningless and irrelevant in this incident. It should have been easy for him, like the KKK endorsement, but he seems incapable of even the simplest and most obvious of condemnations.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Looks like Bannon is out the door now too

Gorka and Miller next the racist sh*tweasels

Although I think Miller has gotten close to Jared

Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 10:10pm
Carl Icahn after jumping ship.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 10:47pm
How long before the business community go to the GOP and tell them to f**k Trump out because of the massive economic damage he's doing

Edited by Denis Irwin - 18 Aug 2017 at 10:47pm

planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 12:27am
If he keeps on adding a million jobs every 6 months, and sending the Stock Market skyrocketing further, they might realise he is their best friend.

Meanwhile now he's off the pitch, the glowing tributes are coming in for Bannon. I'm glad he's gone tbh, he's been a liability in the administration for a long time, and like Scaramucci, his interview this week sealed his fate.

Next!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 4:48pm
Was bored on the way home from work so decided to take a peek at Breitbart. Mother of God the comment section of articles is full of fruitcakes. Speaking of which this article gave me a chuckle: http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/08/22/german-police-seize-trump-shaped-ecstasy-tablets/
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 4:56pm
Don't be giving traffic to those Nazi ****s ffs.

I see Trump starred directly at the Eclipse yesterday the f**king idiot.

Edited by Denis Irwin - 22 Aug 2017 at 5:00pm

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 7:32pm

Don't be giving traffic to those Nazi ****s ffs.

I see Trump starred directly at the Eclipse yesterday the f**king idiot.

He really is a fookin child LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 9:05pm
I saw a picture of it earlier with the caption "a big orange gaseous blob that will one day kill us all ... looking at a big orange gaseous blob that will one day kill us all."
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 1:31pm
With these inflammatory rallies Trump is constantly organising, you could end up with mass public disorder or a journalist getting killed.

I wouldn't feel safe as a journalist covering one of his rallies and he could s end up getting someone killed.

For a president to behave in this way is very dangerous. The Republicans should never allowed to hold power again.
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 7:16pm

More chance of a prody Pope.

If journos are prepared to dish out fake news and anti-Trump sht firing up the rebels and protesters 24 hours a day, they cant complain if they get a response.

There are zero pro-Trump voices in the Irish media. I've seen journalistic bias before, but I've never seen the outrageous hate and vitriol as the mud they fire at Trump. When I see some say/write that a mass murderer who commits human rights atrocities on a daily basis, with his finger on the nuclear button putting millions more lives at risk, is a decent man because he is anti-Trump, I know that the art of responsible journalism has sunk to new depths.
VAR: Cutting the crap out of football.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 156157158159160 334>
  Share Topic