You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Turkey vs ROI-- 23rd March

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 33>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

Aright lads. Didnt know where to post this and didn’t want to make a new thread for the sake of one or two posts. But move this post to the appropriate thread if ya want! I’m looking to buy a pair of Ireland shorts with pockets. Preferably zips but don’t be that fussy    can’t find any anywhere. Anyone know where I could find?
https://www.faishop.com/Mens-Leisurewear/fai-elite-leisure-short-adult-navy-marl-89
Sponsored Links

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 9:39pm
Anyone look at the turkey squad, tosun up top probably. Under from roma in there, hes been really good lately for them. Çalhanoğlu from ac milan. Really the only ones im familiar with. Akways good on the ball, will have the majority of the ball. A draw would be a decent result i reckon,a win would be briliant.
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 11:03pm
really looking forward too Friday night !!! Christy Moore is a legend and put ons a great show

and then there this match too lol
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

Aright lads. Didnt know where to post this and didn’t want to make a new thread for the sake of one or two posts. But move this post to the appropriate thread if ya want! I’m looking to buy a pair of Ireland shorts with pockets. Preferably zips but don’t be that fussy    can’t find any anywhere. Anyone know where I could find?

Got a pair in Sports world yesterday Thumbs Up
Icy Bread People View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icy Bread People Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 4:07pm
You buying new shorts is probably as exciting as this thread is going to get
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 4:41pm
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/had-he-been-fit-i-think-we-may-have-made-it-to-the-world-cup-martin-oneill-hails-return-of-seamus-coleman-36733478.html

I haven't read more than the headline but the following is not news:

If history was different, different history may have happened.
mandrake View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 5:09pm

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/had-he-been-fit-i-think-we-may-have-made-it-to-the-world-cup-martin-oneill-hails-return-of-seamus-coleman-36733478.html
of course we would, didn't Serbia score from his position when Christie was there..i don tmean to boil it down to one thing but that how I feel and we would've on the group..
Come on Irelind
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icy Bread People Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 5:28pm
I don't think one player could have changed the utter tripe served up by the rest of the players for most of the campaign. 
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by mandrake mandrake wrote:

of course we would, didn't Serbia score from his position when Christie was there..i don tmean to boil it down to one thing but that how I feel and we would've on the group..

If I recall the goal in Georgia was contributed to by Christie jumping his defensive line and getting drawn in as well. I'm not sure if we'd have made the world cup with Coleman though but we desperately missed him for his talent and leadership abilities
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
arthur40 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arthur40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 6:10pm
..if Bale was fit for Wales...poor comment from MON 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Icy Bread People Icy Bread People wrote:

I don't think one player could have changed the utter tripe served up by the rest of the players for most of the campaign. 

Why do you only come on here just before International match days just to talk utter sh*te.

Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 6:29pm
Didn't Denmark's first goal come from Christie lashing the ball off Christensen and into our net?

We'd of only lost 4-1 had Seamus of played.
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 6:34pm
Given how O'Neill lost his mind at h/t in that 2nd leg I reckon Coleman would have ended up in goal at some point
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icy Bread People Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

[QUOTE=Icy Bread People]
Why do you only come on here just before International match days just to talk utter sh*te.

Most people only come here leading up to match days to talk sh*te though
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by Icy Bread People Icy Bread People wrote:

Yeah, he should come on every day to talk sh*t like we do! f**king part-timers!
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Didn't Denmark's first goal come from Christie lashing the ball off Christensen and into our net?

Didn't Cyrus play a one-two off the post before ensuring the ball went in? I still can't get over how bad that goal was LOL

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Didn't Cyrus play a one-two off the post before ensuring the ball went in? I still can't get over how bad that goal was LOL

I’m not 100% sure as I never have, and never will watch highlights of that game.

I think Christie hit it of Christensen and then onto the post and in, a comical goal in any other circumstances.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 33>
  Share Topic