You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Troy Parrott

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 251>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

nobody said to write him off. But my money is he’ll go the stokes/ Ireland route unless he cops  on. Mourinho who knows him better than us on here hasn’t been happy with him off the pitch.

We’ll see - big 2 years - hope he cops on and does it on the pitch anyway 

So you're writing him off then LOL

Hopefully he can prove Mourinho wrong. Would be very interested to know if Mourinho's criticism is warranted or not. 
ah here ffs, he clearly said, and you highlighted it, “unless he cops on”. That is not writing him off. 

Why do people read something else into what’s actually said. Unless he cops on is the important bit obviously. And even with that, I also said I’d put money on it - tbh I lose more bets than I win!!

I don’t know what parrotts like off the pitch - but I don’t like young supposedly very talented young players who’ve done nothing on the pitch all over the media for whatever reason. It’s never a good sign.

We really only have Mourinhos comments to go by. But reminds me of when fergie wanted ravel Morrison to dump his friends. That didn’t happen and look at how that ended (Morrison was supposed to be better than Pogba back then).

Let’s just hope that over next 2 years, all we’re reading about in papers about parrott is banging in the goals regularly at a high level - we all want that. What we don’t want is another “hard luck” story for Ireland’s “next big thing”
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Sponsored Links

Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 5:05pm
I see Shaun Williams has been promoted to a new player/coach role at Millwall by Gary Rowett. Could be a helpful influence and mentor for young Troy.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

I see Shaun Williams has been promoted to a new player/coach role at Millwall by Gary Rowett. Could be a helpful influence and mentor for young Troy.

Nah, Shaun's got too many tattoos to be a good influence Wink
We're decent enough..
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Who said anything about tattoos?
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Who said anything about tattoos?

Read back through the thread.
We're decent enough..
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 8:06pm
This is the football forum equivalent of 'you can't go out in that skirt'.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 5:01pm
Chance he will get the nod tomorrow?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 5:13pm
Little too early for him, I think McGoldrick, Long, Connolly and Obafemi are ahead of him.

If he hits the ground running at Milwall he would be in with a better shout with the next squad 
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Chance he will get the nod tomorrow?
he might be on standby (Kenny will have a stand by list surely) but in the 23 man squad probably not. Connolly and Obafemi both playing PL football regularly should be the 2 young lads to go with Mcgoldrick Long Robinson Maguire or whoever is picked out of that lot. 

That’s not to say if Parrott and Idah can hit the ground running and especially if they bang in loads of goals they will be nearly starting don’t mind get in the squad. Tough ask of them to bang in a hatful of goals regardless of there talent easy to forget they are not long turned 19 and 18 respectively. 
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2020 at 3:57pm
Scores in a preseason match against Bromley in a 5-1 win. Manager described it as a fantastic finish, highlights hopefully up later somewhere. 
“I managed to stay alive for 63 and a half years, baby”
Landsdowne90 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landsdowne90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2020 at 4:35pm
Another for Troy today against Southend 

https://twitter.com/MillwallFC/status/1299718925857492997?s=19
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 1:36am
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Likely to feature against Burnley on Wednesday.

Ohhh dear as i  say he will score .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 6:17pm
starts tonight
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by mully_85 mully_85 wrote:

starts tonight

Great news.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 6:36pm
Clash of the day! The parrott vs the Dunne. 
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 6:37pm
Has he been injured? Poch was starting him in the first team a year ago...now fking Millwall are only giving him a go in the mickey mouse cups
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

Has he been injured? Poch was starting him in the first team a year ago...now fking Millwall are only giving him a go in the mickey mouse cups

Only getting back from injury gazurtoids.... deep breath bro 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 251>
  Share Topic