You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Troy Parrott

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2021 at 5:44am
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Originally posted by geansaí geansaí wrote:

It's all about finding the right team for him to go on loan to. Both Millwall and Ipswich are low scoring teams.
I think he would do well at a team that is already creating chances and not relying on him to revolutionize their play. Someone like Blackburn who are a team that make use of loans and would be looking to be mid-table or higher, or maybe Mick might do us a favour and bring him to Cardiff

I have said it here before I’d still like to see Parrott go back to League 1 again next season a slightly lower level just to find his way further. He’s a long term project but a proper player in the making. 

Only 2 teams scored less then Ipswich’s 46 goals in League 1 last season the two bottom teams Bristol Rovers and Northampton.

Lincoln Oxford and Charlton and even lower down the League Doncaster Accrington and Burton would be 3 teams that have played good football the last few years and have scored plenty goals. He has more then enough potential to attract the interest of the first 3 mentioned mind. 

And only 4 scored less than Millwall so he wasn't exactly playing for teams that create loads of chances.

In hindsight, Millwall's unveiling of him on social media was too much, especially for a loan signing who had never played senior football before. But that may have been to mask their own lack of spending.

He's fly (no pun intended) under the radar with his next loan move, which might do him good and not heap pressure on his shoulders.

Technically, he has the talent to be a good player for us.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Sponsored Links

Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2021 at 4:53pm
Maybe he was a common contributing factor to both teams scoring so few goals though? Millwall certainly made a distinct improvement after he had left and started scoring goals again
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154
  Share Topic