You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

trouble

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

My ticket in the aviva is in the south stand upper and for me to get their I've to walk on the londonbridge road now that's the away end how are the garda gonna keep to the two different set's of supporters away from each other on this very tight road???.  with any other orgainisation this wouldn't be an issue but it's the Fai.

South stand entrance is from Lansdowne Road.  You don't need to go near Londonbridge Road unless you live there.  

If you come from the northside and use the Toll Bridge then yes you will probably need to go a different route to Lansdowne Road (probably through Sandymount after crossing the Toll bridge).  Otherwise head towards town and do a longer loop around to get to the Shelbourne Road/Lansdowne Road area.

I suspect the barriers will be up at the end of londonbridge road and home fans will not be allowed through unelss they are residents.  They are already up for cars 2-3 hours before kickoff.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic