You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trouble in Block D2 last night.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 12:24pm
I'm a long time supporting Ireland and have to say I was disappointed to see what I did on Friday. Train trip from Hamburg to Copenhagen was great buzz but there was about 8 lads wearing stone wall badges n no colours out there heads and obviously not from drink. Customs came on with drug dog to do a random check. They all scampered for toilets so that says it all. My lads were with me and ye could have been the ones with tops off in Dubliner but all they were doing was having a few beers and enjoying the crack. It's the lads on other crack that worries me and disappoints me
Sponsored Links

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 12:37pm
Couple of lads rowing after the match in the away section, stewards had to get involved.

One on the lads had a large white and blue monaghan or waterford flag tied around him

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Couple of lads rowing after the match in the away section, stewards had to get involved.

One on the lads had a large white and blue monaghan or waterford flag tied around him

Sham and The Scientist no? Tongue
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 12:53pm
Why in jaysis would you bring a county flag to an Ireland away if it's not green?? 
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Lads coked up and looking to fight. Sounds like they've been watching too many McGregor videos

Beyond true - the world we live in. Says it all when this "hero" is a f**king coke head
Was thinking about this last night...The amount of young lads that behave like him or the peaky blinders is getting worse and worse
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 2:31pm
Pack of bellends!!

Insane amount of amadans in the away section. The steps in D1 had more fallers than the grand national.
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

wicklowrunner View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wicklowrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Pack of bellends!!

Insane amount of amadans in the away section. The steps in D1 had more fallers than the grand national.

Might sound stupid...Whats an Amadan?
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 3:11pm
The level of drunkenness during the match was off the clock, however in A9 the majority were well behaved.

On another note the stewards were really anal and kept asking people to keep the steps free.

Edited by colemanY2K - 13 Nov 2017 at 3:15pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by wicklowrunner wicklowrunner wrote:

Pack of bellends!!

A fool
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 3:14pm
Amadaìín as gaelige meaning a stupid coont
wicklowrunner View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wicklowrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 3:20pm

Pack of bellends!!

A fool
Thanks...totally new to me....
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 3:27pm

Pack of bellends!!

A fool
Thanks...totally new to me....
It's missing a fada over the third a. Pronounced om-a-dawn.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 3:41pm
Amadán is new to you..............fooks sake I despair.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 3:52pm

Pack of bellends!!

I see what you did there. 
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

I'm a long time supporting Ireland and have to say I was disappointed to see what I did on Friday. Train trip from Hamburg to Copenhagen was great buzz but there was about 8 lads wearing stone wall badges n no colours out there heads and obviously not from drink. Customs came on with drug dog to do a random check. They all scampered for toilets so that says it all. My lads were with me and ye could have been the ones with tops off in Dubliner but all they were doing was having a few beers and enjoying the crack. It's the lads on other crack that worries me and disappoints me

The Green and WHITE Army

Edited by TBWRA - 13 Nov 2017 at 8:24pm
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 9:29am
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 10:00am
Anyone want to to a comment piece for Independent.ie?

craiglen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craiglen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 10:17am
I'm open to it but it wouldn't be forthcoming until Thursday at least
Fan's game record: 5 Caps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 140 km covered
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic