You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trouble in Block D2 last night.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanny MaGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trouble in Block D2 last night.
    Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 10:16am
About 2 minutes into the game 2 scumbags pushed a fella down 3 rows last night and he took about 3 people with him. They just did it out if the blue apparently. Miracle no-one was badly hurt. It looked like punches were going to be thrown when the guy got back up to confront them but everyone around defused it. Anyone else see it? Would've been in row 18.
Ask MaGee
Sponsored Links

LenBrennan View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LenBrennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 12:17pm
I was beside the guy that was "pushed". Didnt see it as we were watching the game but he had to of been pushed. It wasnt a nudge or a hand on the shoulder. He was a big guy and he went absolutely flying 3 rows down. Rightly he was fuming and we were lucky we calmed him down. He was on a warpath. There was only 2 rows behind us so it wasnt a wave of lads, it had to have been the 2 smart c#nts behind us who found this the funniest thing on the planet and kept winding him up during the game asking did he see who done it. That kind of stuff is bollix at any match. As is the lads that threw the full pints in air at full time. There was nearly another riot over this. Problem is the throwers run off and hide while 2 innocent end up having a scream match together. Mindless idiots. Craic is craic but leave that sh*te at home.
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Fanny MaGee Fanny MaGee wrote:

About 2 minutes into the game 2 scumbags pushed a fella down 3 rows last night and he took about 3 people with him. They just did it out if the blue apparently. Miracle no-one was badly hurt. It looked like punches were going to be thrown when the guy got back up to confront them but everyone around defused it. Anyone else see it? Would've been in row 18.

Well ppl were told to stay out of the home end......
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Fintan Fintan wrote:

Originally posted by Fanny MaGee Fanny MaGee wrote:

Well ppl were told to stay out of the home end......

D2 is the away end doe..
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 3:40pm
Lads were fighting amongst themselves . Unreal amount of clowns away on this trip . One lad at the bar next to the stadium ordered a pint and a shot . He sinks the shot and f**ks the empty shot glass over his shoulder and hits the lad beside in the face . There was nearly gonna be a riot .
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 3:45pm
any word on what happened in the irish rover, remains closed today

D2 was way over crowded last night, no surprise punches thrown 

plenty gobsh*tes around this trip 
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 7:46pm
Heard it got a bit lairy in there ,I think we can go 2 hours without a pint ,some young lad was hammered at the end and tried to rob my flag ,his picture was posted online today, speaking of pints ,fair play to the lads who gave us all the free vouchers in the Carlsberg brewery today ,the pale ale was beautiful and the 6 pints tasted even better as they were free,great to catch up with some old ybig heads too.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
DeiseDavy View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeiseDavy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

any word on what happened in the irish rover, remains closed today<span ="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">     </span>

D2 was way over crowded last night, no surprise punches thrown 

plenty gobsh*tes around this trip <span ="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">     </span>

I was in there Friday night not long after arriving. There was a group of 7/8 who were only there to cause trouble. I didn't see it properly but two lads were laid out with sneaky digs from behind. I don't know what led up to the incidents but the two boys didn't seem to be angels themselves. The owner tried to help one of the lads but only got a volley of abuse and had his face smeared with blood. It was absolutely disgraceful. I only seen one bouncer and he didn't want to get involved by the looks of it. The owner was trying to throw lads out single handedly.

Edited by DeiseDavy - 12 Nov 2017 at 8:06pm
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 8:04pm
Where was the picture posted? Got a link?

Also the 2 clowns who pushed the guy over. Can you remember anything they said in particular?
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 8:19pm
It was on the mirror website,

I’ll try to post a picture later ,WiFi on the Austrian airlines plane is not the best .
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 8:48pm
Irish River got dog rough on Friday evening. Some amount of lads whose jaws were doing laps of their face.

We went up the road to the Dubliner for the Sweden Italy game and it was hopping. Great band before and after the Sweden game.

Only bit of hassle was when some dick of a Danish lad kicked a tray of pints out of some Irish old lads hands. he was fairly told where to go.
Fanny MaGee View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanny MaGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 8:05am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Where was the picture posted? Got a link?

Also the 2 clowns who pushed the guy over. Can you remember anything they said in particular?

Didn't hear a word being said, I asked the lad beside me what it was all about and he said "they just launched him for nothing". I'm no grass but I should've took a picture of them to get them named and shamed but if they had've seen me doing it....
Ask MaGee
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 9:43am

To be honest the problem is not alcohol its the lads that are coked out of their brains on trips now. Lads trying to start a row with everyone in Kennedys on Friday =night were off their faces.

Edited by gufct - 13 Nov 2017 at 9:43am
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
wicklowrunner View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wicklowrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:14am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

To be honest the problem is not alcohol its the lads that are coked out of their brains on trips now. Lads trying to start a row with everyone in Kennedys on Friday =night were off their faces.

Thought it was areally messy trip.. Lads spilling beer on seats, then standing and slipping off...surprised there were no injuries...
Young lads pissing in the sink of the ladies at Half Time.
Couple of women asked them to leave and got verbals... I got the smame when I asked them to leave too....
Games too close to home attract the Numpties...Roll on the Eastern European Trips!!!!
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:21am
Didn't see any trouble at all the whole trip, but wasn't in any of the really packed Irish bars throughout. Went up to the ground early on match day and drank in a bar right next to the ground with loads of Irish and Danish fans and it was great craic.

I was in Section A9 for the game and no hassle at all, didn't see too many messy fans.

Thought the atmosphere was really disappointing from us during the game though. Especially after Wales which was one of the best ones
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:25am
Yip, was a messy trip alright. only arrived about midnight on friday and went in to the dubliner for a beer, lads dancing on tables with tops off, was like a full blown rave so left and went round to irish rover, the place was a mess, floors were flooded with spillage, was a few eejits there looking trouble imo. i was in A9 and as said before lads sleeping in the first half, didnt know who was on the starting 11, pissing where they stood.
Now i like a few beers and i said to myself before i went that i wouldnt be getting hammered coz i wanted to savour the game and by god im glad i did coz like i say there was sh*t waiting to happen.
Did anyone hear why the irish rover was closed, was yapping to the lad behind the bar on fri night/sat morn (5am we were still being served) and he was saying the craic was great.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:28am
Lads coked up and looking to fight. Sounds like they've been watching too many McGregor videos
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Lads coked up and looking to fight. Sounds like they've been watching too many McGregor videos

Beyond true - the world we live in. Says it all when this "hero" is a f**king coke head

Edited by kearney304 - 13 Nov 2017 at 11:07am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic