You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

travelling without tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 11:57am

For anyone thinking of making a sign :

Prosze, Jeden Bilet, Dziekuje
Por Favor, Uno Boleto, Gracias
Per Favore, Una Biglietto, Grazie
Ticead Amhain, Le Do Thoil

Apologies for lack of Croatian

" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

Louth4sam View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louth4sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I'm sure there'll be loads of tickets knocking around over there. I might have one spare ticket for Croatia myself but won't know until a day or two before the game as one of the lads going with me (he's on this forum) has an operation two weeks before the match. I'd advise people to just ask any Ireland fan they get talking to have they any spares because if I have one, I'm not spending my day asking people to buy it but would gladly sell it if asked.

I think there will be lots floating about but they will be snapped up very quickly. I'd certainly do everything possible to get a ticket in Ireland as the trip will be a lot more enjoyable without worrying about tickets. 
schillaci View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

For anyone thinking of making a sign :

Prosze, Jeden Bilet, Dziekuje
Por Favor, Uno Boleto, Gracias
Per Favore, Una Biglietto, Grazie
Ticead Amhain, Le Do Thoil

Apologies for lack of Croatian

Trebam jedan karta, molim vas.  (I need one ticket please)

Mrs Schillaci is Serbo-Croat, so I have learned a bit of the language to chat with her family and friends. Looking forward to surprising a few Croatians with my 'cupla focal' Smile
Jimboy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 6:23pm
4 of us going for the Spain game, not a ticket to be had.. we aren't worried..
buzy View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by bencelt bencelt wrote:

Confusedhi lads; gave up on ticket portal ,where do you think best place to get tickets on match days ,at the stadium or in the fanzone in poznan.

Humpy Gussy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Humpy Gussy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 2:21pm
Has anybody booked with either of these two sites.
http://www.ticketbis.net/ireland-v-italy-euro-2012-tickets-2012/en13789

Not sure how secure they would be. Any advice appreciated.

Edit: Took this from the 'About Us' section of the second website above. LOL

"WHAT WE GURANTEE?

We guarantee you 100% peace of mind and security of transactions that take place at our website. We guarantee to deliver the tickets well before time of your favorite event. We also guarantee you a seat at your desired location for your favorite event. Transactions that take place at our website we assure 100% security and risk-free environment. Your orders are always monitored by our specialized and hardworking team members till you receive them.

WHO ARE YOU?

You are our customers; all the customers are vulnerable to us. Offering and providing you the best services is always been our top priority."

Edited by Il Trap - 06 May 2012 at 2:25pm
'Joxer Goes to Poznan' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEjtiJ9udkM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic