You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trapattoni Offers To Halve His Salary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 11:34am

no point going back and forward, i'll postpone my comments on this thread until after the macedonia gameWink..we will have a far better idea then regarding our qualification prospects

Edited by Citizen - 05 Apr 2011 at 11:38am
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

the Sleepy was directed at the tiresome argument towards unrealistic expectations, instead of discussing what traps merits tactically are all you keep saying repeatedly is 'expectations are too high'.....surely the whole point of getting trap in the first instance was on the premise of high expectations and qualifying for major championships!

your argument that a "bit of balls " is needed is the one i find tiresome ,

your expectations are too high , if you find it tiresome that people tell you that then thats your problem

build a bridge, if mayo addressed the issue they might have won sam by nowBig%20smileShocked..always the bridesmaid eh

at least our players still have a roof over their heads LOL

Ooooooh LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Trap offers to take a pay cut because he loves the job he's in , he appreciate's us Fans , f**king hell the man has passion for the country clearly seen because he nearly broke into tears when we got knocked out by France!!! Performance's havent always been top notch , but if being top of the group is good enough for Russia and Slovakia at the half way stage why is it not good enough for us???!!! We have to play Andorra away , Slovakia at home and Armenia at home now all very winnable , beating Macedonia away will be upto us whether we turn the heat on them or not and we owe the Russki's a "die for the shirt type performance" even if that means getting a draw in Moscow!!!

Get off the mans back and let him be judged when the Group is done because there'll be lads que'n up to pat him on the back when we get to the Euro's Clap The grass isnt always greener be carefull what you all wish for the likes of Big Sam , Houghton , O'Neill etc etc might not do half as good a job as Don Gio has , remember we were within minutes of a penalty shootout which could of seen us in South Africa!!!! In Trap We Trust Thumbs%20Up 

Without trying to impersonate SirAlex, that is one of the most idiotic posts I have read. Trap is a great manager because he cries and crying equals passion. He is AI talian bud, they cry at their mama's meatballs. Great countrys, great people but the tend to be a tad overdramatic. Secondly what is good enough for that extremely average Slovak side should not be good enough for us. Russia, who failed to qualify like us for the World Cup are putting huge pressure on their boss for results.

Did i say Trap is a great manager because he cries or that crying equals passion Confused I said he actually cares for the team , fans and the country itself!!!! Would you rather some prick who only wanted the money and didnt give a f**k about us??!! Trap looking to take a pay cut and driven by his urge to get us to the Euros and Brazil is there for all to see because he cares!!! Idiotic post?? Thats your opinion ive seen a few of yours in my time on this that i havent agreed with but i wouldnt use such words but maybe thats just me!!!

Well if Slovakia were at the World Cup and reached the last 16 and we couldnt beat them what are we???? Russia are a good side i dont think anyone can honestly say their not esp when their on form you seen first hand what they did to us!!!! Im just sick to the teeth of hearing people slate Trap , he's getting the best of a limited playing pool of players McCarthy , Clark and Coleman are all an extra added bonus since we played Aremina on top of what we've got!!!! I believe we're in an around at a similar level to Slovakia but on the whole just slightly better , we would of won had Keane scored the peno so are you blaming Trap because of that Confused I do believe Trap should set out with a different centre midfield and just ditch Killer only two flaws im sticking with because we're joint top of our group remember Wink
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
traphasntaclue2 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote traphasntaclue2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 1:15pm
we are 3rd in the group,we couldnt beat russia or slovakia and if we dont at least get 4 pts off them in sept we goin nowhere!
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by traphasntaclue2 traphasntaclue2 wrote:

we are 3rd in the group,we couldnt beat russia or slovakia and if we dont at least get 4 pts off them in sept we goin nowhere!

We are joint top of the group traphasaclue2 ??? Your a mad man seriously LOL 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 1:18pm

Incorrect joint top of the group with Slovakia still to come here but don't let the facts get in the way of things as usual.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote traphasntaclue2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 3:28pm
if the group finished now we wouldnt be in the playoffs even
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 3:36pm

if the group finished now we wouldnt be in the playoffs even

If my Aunt had balls she'd be me Uncle. The group hasn't finished yet so quit your fcuking moaning we still have to play the two teams were level with.

Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote traphasntaclue2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 4:40pm
id say your aunt has more balls than you do anywy denis
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 4:41pm

id say your aunt has more balls than you do anywy denis

Ooooooh good comeback LOL

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 4:45pm
"We lack ambition" - so the answer is to drop our greatest ever goalscorer. Jesus H Christ.
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

"We lack ambition" - so the answer is to drop our greatest ever goalscorer. Jesus H Christ.
well if he is not performing yes, its not messi were talking about, sentiment should have no place in team selection, long is well able to take the reins. . . i think a lot of ye should read 'the emperors new clothes by hans christian andersen.

Edited by Citizen - 05 Apr 2011 at 5:24pm
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 5:25pm
Sentiment? The guy scored the winner in our last competetive game. Which was his 3rd (i think) this campaign. He's a quality striker. Dropping him makes no sense to me
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 5:29pm
some people will never be happy, the nay saying is unbelievable. As far as i was aware it was an irish national trait to be optomistic, thats that thoery up in smoke!
Lay off Keane and Trap, both are doing and have always done what was asked of them and more. I cant wait to hear ye all moaning when they eventually retire and our goals and direction go arse ways 
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 5:34pm
had a bad campaign mark, got a peno which he dived for against russia, a tap in at home against andora and a goal (which was sharp and clever) gifted by the macedonian keeper. his general play very poor...sure you will say, who is going to get the goals,,well how the hell will we know if we don't give someone else a chance. keane has'nt been dropped in 12 years, despite having bout 7 years of awful campaigns. easily half his goals were in meaningless friendlies also, long has now come to the fore, and keane is on a downward spiral in terms of his career,,,(not even first choice for west ham ffs) to suggest he is indispensable is quite frankly ridiculous imo. 
mccarticus View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccarticus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 3:48pm
I'd say its Keanes last campaign as first choice anyway, he will be first choice at WHU once hes fit.
If trap qualifies us then he does deserve a new deal, if its on half pay then all the better.
Sheedy wins it back, Sheedy shoots....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic