You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trap Juniors Musings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 74>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2022 at 10:41pm
saw the model of it on the stadium tour. Mad futuristic sh*t
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2022 at 10:48pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2022 at 11:19pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2022 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

https://youtu.be/epef95O-EwY

That's crazy!
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2022 at 10:11pm
The Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac East Coast/West Coast beef fascinates me and is a microcosm of how much better pop culture was in the 90s.

Mad how often they foreshadowed their own deaths. Tupac with Life Goes On. Biggie with Suicidal Thoughts. Biggie's two albums were called Ready to Die and Life After Death for crying out loud!

Crucial listening.

Biggie: Who Shot Ya

Perhaps the all time best diss track, Biggie insisted it wasn't a diss aimed at Tupac but the lyrics cut too close to real life events in which Tupac was ambushed and shot in the lobby of a building that Biggie and Puff Daddy were in; Tupac fervently believed that Biggie and Puffy set him up. Biggie's flow on this track is incredible and shows how much of a lost art form rap music is.

Tupac: Hit Em Up

The most vicious diss track ever recorded, Tupac leaves no doubt about who the recipient of the song is. The song opens with the invective "That's why I f**ked your bitch you fat motherf**ker" in reference to sleeping with Biggie's wife.

Mobb Deep: Drop a Gem on 'em

In the aforementioned song Tupac also targeted young East Coast upstarts Mobb Deep, making crude reference to Prodigy's sickle cell syndrome. Mobb Deep responded with this incisive diss track that made several threats on Tupac's life. The song carries extra resonance with lyrics such as "Clocks tick, your days are numbered in low digits".

Tupac was assassinated shortly after the song's release and Mobb Deep had the song pulled from radio airplay out of respect to Tupac's family.

MMA fans may remember Conor McGregor coming out to Hypnotize by Biggie for one of his fights. The accompanying music video was filmed a week before Biggie's own assassination and is one of the best music videos ever; high budget and concept. The video is oddly haunting considering it shows the normally dour Biggie uncharacteristically grinning widely several times and seemingly on top of the world.

Just a few months after this, Puffy would release the tribute track I'll Be Missing You , which even the most fairweather rap fans will remember.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2022 at 10:52pm

Why do republican bands in the north do that strange walk in their marches? Is there a meaning or symbolism behind it 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2022 at 11:53pm
Does anybody else enjoy songs or films more when they come across it by accident on radio or tv as opposed to choosing it feom your song list or tv recordings?

Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2022 at 3:14am
Electric vehicles: What will happen to the petrol station in the future
It would damage this forums' reputation
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2022 at 6:54pm
Why does the chaser sometimes step away for the teams final round of Q’s but other times doesn’t?

Is it in the older episodes that the chaser steps away?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2022 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Why does the chaser sometimes step away for the teams final round of Q’s but other times doesn’t?

Is it in the older episodes that the chaser steps away?

Maybe goes for a piss 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 1:01pm
Where has the Stone Island rebirth come from? 

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 1:11pm

Particularly in Ireland. Bohs fans with a Stone Island flag at the cup final was a weird one for me. 

Edited by Badgersboys9 - 16 May 2022 at 1:11pm
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Particularly in Ireland. Bohs fans with a Stone Island flag at the cup final was a weird one for me. 

Copying their Wrexham friends
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 2:23pm

It's a strange one alright. The gear isn't exactly nice, never mind having a big badge put on the left arm.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 2:25pm

Chips don't bounce
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

LOL
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 3:03pm

Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

LOL

Class LOL
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 9:31pm
The letter X is not needed in the Engliah language I think

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 74>
  Share Topic