You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trap Junior's Flux Capacitor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trap Junior's Flux Capacitor
    Posted: 19 Oct 2023 at 8:50pm
If you could go back or forward to any year what event would you go to witness and why? 

Warning:  Do not interact with anyone while you are there or you could disrupt the space-time continuum and disrupt the course of history.  Oh and I don;t want to find any melted chocolate on my seats!

Edited by Trap junior - 19 Oct 2023 at 8:56pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2023 at 9:22pm
Not very deep but id like to go back to the 94 world cup. Absolutely loved every minute of it. Just exactly the way it was. Late games at night. Class.

Other than that I'd have to think harder. Maybe something involving JFK. Not his death obviously.
I love beer gardens
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2023 at 9:48pm
I'd like to see them building the pyramids.  How did they do it Jeff!
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Given's zimmerframe View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Given's zimmerframe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2023 at 6:57am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Not very deep but id like to go back to the 94 world cup. Absolutely loved every minute of it. Just exactly the way it was. Late games at night. Class.

Other than that I'd have to think harder. Maybe something involving JFK. Not his death obviously.

Thats my favourite world cup too, I love maradonas goal when he is off his head. Nearly all the matches were great except for the final
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2023 at 8:47am
was over in the Czech Republic for a week or so during the group stages of 94 World Cup, brilliant atmosphere around the big screen venues, particularly when an east Europe team was playing.
No Pasaran!
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2023 at 9:14am
Go to Wembley 1966 and VAR ( I know )  says the ball wasn't over the line and then Germany go to win the World Cup , then 50 years later the English would not be talking about it . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2023 at 1:34pm
So the consensus is, rather than travel back and see major historical eras like Ancient Rome, Greece etc, go back a few years to see things that you’ve already seen.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2023 at 1:42pm
Maybe go back to the early parts of the 20th century in Ireland around the treaty negotiations and have a word in someone’s ear

Edited by Baldrick - 20 Oct 2023 at 1:42pm
AKA pedantic kunt
ButtySugrue View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButtySugrue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2023 at 1:53pm
Back to 78 to see Mikey Sheehy score against Paddy Cullen
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2023 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Maybe go back to the early parts of the 20th century in Ireland around the treaty negotiations and have a word in someone’s ear
Or down to county cork and stop them killing big mick, maybe fg wouldn’t have turned out such utter geebags.
No Pasaran!
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2023 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Yeah, give them Cavan and Cork as well.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2023 at 2:04pm
I'd go back to the night I first mooched my missus and run a mile. Stupid b1tch
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
DublinScouse1916 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DublinScouse1916 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2023 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by ButtySugrue ButtySugrue wrote:

Back to 78 to see Mikey Sheehy score against Paddy Cullen

Was on the hill for that. I remember the day like it as yesterday. Called into the big tree before it with some of the lads from the club. A drizzly day it was  
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2023 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOL
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2023 at 2:17pm
13 years ago I fired a piece of paper into a bin and missed, a load of wee pricks were giving it the whole yeeeooooo, laughing and calling me a specky c**t etc. I don't even wear glasses. I'd go back to then and just put it in the bin.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2023 at 2:24pm

LOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2023 at 4:00pm

LOL

If we are following this same vein, i wanna hear from TR Andy  
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2023 at 6:39pm
Lads let's be honest we'd all do a biff

Go forward in time find out the results of major sports events and  return and win big
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic