Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trap Jnr's to be sacked thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 40>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Other than ajax inter milan and palace had a look at him and didnt like what they saw. Clearly both clubs didnt like his methods and the players must have disliked him by some of the reports that are coming out. Hes just must not be a good manager. In this case they may have been right to give him the chop. Not sure roy will keep them up though.

Admitting defeat by going from a passing game to long ball yesterday was the end. Totally undermined his own methods by doing so.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 11:35pm
It always seemed a weird fit. De boer just looks so dull and sour all the time. Dosent strike me as a manager players would love to play for.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 11:39pm

It always seemed a weird fit. De boer just looks so dull and sour all the time. Dosent strike me as a manager players would love to play for.

Frank The Bore

Also a contributing reason Keane never really made it as a  manager. Another dour individual. He has started going to the gym to work on his smiling muscles which have gone into atrophy since 1986.

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Frank The Bore

Also a contributing reason Keane never really made it as a  manager. Another dour individual. He has started going to the gym to work on his smiling muscles which have gone into atrophy since 1986.

The Rumbelows Cup, I bet. Odd looking thing. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 11:48pm

Frank The Bore

And to think some on here were putting this spoofer's name forward for the Ireland job before MON got it
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Frank The Bore

And to think some on here were putting this spoofer's name forward for the Ireland job before MON got it
they were confusing him with ronald. Aah ronalds a lovely guy....
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 11:51pm

Frank The Bore

But ronald is a very happy guy who fufills people's hunger
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 12:02am

Frank The Bore

He's a clown

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 12:28am

Frank The Bore

He's a clown
That's IT i am outta here
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 12:30am

Frank The Bore

He's a clown
That's IT i am outta here

Have I burst your balloon?

kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 11:54am

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

De Boer Sacked

Trap Junior right again

ClapClapClap

I hope you're winning money off this ?

No I just do it for the sheer joy of seeing people get sacked.

Green Devil offered me a bet last May on who would be first to go but never came back to me when I made my pick before the season started.

I just read this and LOL'd. Christ there is a forum for everything. 

No I just do it for the sheer joy of seeing people get sacked. LOLLOLLOL
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 12:42pm
TJ I never doubted you bud LOL Clap
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 12:56pm

Frank The Bore

Yeah 4 Eredivise titles with Ajax a record, he's a total spoofer alright. 

Coming from you that's the equivalent of Jimmy Saville calling someone a paedo.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Frank The Bore

Yeah 4 Eredivise titles with Ajax a record, he's a total spoofer alright. 

Coming from you that's the equivalent of Jimmy Saville calling someone a paedo.

ShockedLOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 1:05pm
Steve McClaren won the Eredivisie too. That's how irrelevant that league has become LOL

It's a big achievement to be sacked once inside 10 games but De Boer's put himself in the exclusive club by getting sacked twice within 10 games, that itself is probably far harder than winning the Eredivisie LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 1:16pm
De Boer was on a hiding to nothing at Inter Milan the club had been rotten for the best part of 4 seasons.

The money spent on average over paid players was shameful during that period too.

Inter went through 3 managers last season which tells its own story.

As for Palace, they survived by the skin of their teeth last season and on the whole have a poor defence and a below average keeper for the level they're at it imo.

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 1:28pm
You lose a long ball manager and you replace him with someone from the Ajax Academy and you sack him after four games. Thr spoofers here are the owners.
AKA pedantic kunt
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

You lose a long ball manager and you replace him with someone from the Ajax Academy and you sack him after four games. Thr spoofers here are the owners.

My thoughts exactly.

De Boer was hung out to dry by Parish. 

Funnily enough they wanted to radically overhaul their style of play and bought 2 players and loaned in another 2 as if that was going to work..... Confused

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 40>
  Share Topic