You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tramps..... Hey or Nay?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tramps..... Hey or Nay?
    Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:17pm
I hooked up with this unbelievable looking bird over the weekend..... Had a great time but forget to get her number the next morning... Not a big deal because I know some of her friends, so could get it if needs be.... Thing is the more people i ask about her, the more and more I'm finding she has a rep of being an absolute tramp, rides anything, has made a lot of enemies cos of going after blokes with girlfriends ect..... baring all this  in mind should i get her number or not?
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:19pm
yes but only for casual shagging. couldnt trust her at all if of course the tales you've been hearing are correct
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:20pm
Tread carefully Zizu, play it by ear I'd say till you get to know her a bit better.   Plenty of time to end it before having to shell out on Chrimbo presents as well.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Tread carefully Zizu, play it by ear I'd say till you get to know her a bit better.   Plenty of time to end it before having to shell out on Chrimbo presents as well.
Thats experience talking thereClap
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

In a way it is alright.........LOL, took me about 7 Christmases before I actually managed to do so.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

I hooked up with this unbelievable looking bird over the weekend..... Had a great time but forget to get her number the next morning... Not a big deal because I know some of her friends, so could get it if needs be.... Thing is the more people i ask about her, the more and more I'm finding she has a rep of being an absolute tramp, rides anything, has made a lot of enemies cos of going after blokes with girlfriends ect..... baring all this  in mind should i get her number or not?

They're only winding ye up. Go for it.

PS Wear a condom just in case Wink

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:30pm

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

In a way it is alright.........LOL, took me about 7 Christmases before I actually managed to do so.
The main thing is, you're now passing on your experience to the younger generationClapClapClapClap
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Emerald Emerald wrote:

Will wearing a condom on his finger stop her getting up the duff?
The Drifter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:36pm
if she's hot enough, the chlamydia will be worth it.
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by Emerald Emerald wrote:

Eh.... If there is a next time I willThumbs Up
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:36pm
pics/facebook link?
Theres only one sport that matters..
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:37pm
Forgot to say earlier Zizu....

Pics or GTFO
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:40pm
No because if the stories are true someone on here is bound to know her/ boned her!!!

The Drifter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:41pm

No because if the stories are true someone on here is bound to know her/ boned her!!!

LOL
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:42pm

BoyZ you guilty ye reckon?
Doyler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
AKA James McCarthy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 10:50pm
Defo use her for an aul hump every other weekend or so.
Look at these scenes, just look at these scenes!

"it's too strong lads!"
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 10:51pm
PM Facebook link to the lads Zizu Thumbs Up
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 3:02am
Good man Zizu. Tramps like us, baby we were born to run!

Remember that line if you rattle her again LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic