You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tout's Out Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by AidoM AidoM wrote:

Originally posted by nero nero wrote:

Mail i got back from the FAI after i reported the lad selling 2 tickets on ebay. f**ken GAA premium level !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Daragh,

Many thanks for the below correspondence. Unfortunately the below person does not appear on our database, and given the fact that it is Premium Level tickets which he is offering, it is more likely that he is a Croke Park customer as they have first preference on all Premium Level tickets. I will forward your e-mail onto their ticket office to see if they can identify the ticket holder.

Ticket Office

This is the first time that I was aware of this. Effectively Soccer fans are second choice for Premium tickets Disapprove Angry, not that I'd want one Disapprove

I know Aido, mad isn't it but GAA season ticket holders come first AngryAngry

Sponsored Links

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

I organised to pay a tout €400 for four tickets in Stuttgart in 2006, met him in the train station and the little bollix was about 16, face value was €20, had to laugh, little Bill Gates.

If I farted I would have killed him he was that small and skinny! Seriously, I was on the beer for about three days before that, one of my farts would have taken out the entire stations by that stage!!

Did you give him 400 then? Confused
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

I organised to pay a tout €400 for four tickets in Stuttgart in 2006, met him in the train station and the little bollix was about 16, face value was €20, had to laugh, little Bill Gates.

If I farted I would have killed him he was that small and skinny! Seriously, I was on the beer for about three days before that, one of my farts would have taken out the entire stations by that stage!!

Did you give him 400 then? Confused
no he farted and blew him away LOL
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
bmorgan87 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmorgan87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 5:58pm
if he was that small and skinny..was he by himself? or have a bodyguard??
if not.. i wouldv threw him in front of a train and took the tix for nothing! lol
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 6:05pm
knew this mad scottish fan when i lived in copenhagen, he was telling me he went down to seville for the uefa cup final when celtic played porto, this spanish tout was looking for 1200 a ticket, he headbutted him and shoved the face value amount in his pocket and walked off with the ticket...what a legend
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

knew this mad scottish fan when i lived in copenhagen, he was telling me he went down to seville for the uefa cup final when celtic played porto, this spanish tout was looking for 1200 a ticket, he headbutted him and shoved the face value amount in his pocket and walked off with the ticket...what a legend

ClapClapClap 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
captkeen View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 6:09pm
Superp.......................Why don`t we email these fookers all day long and clog up their system.maybe thell get the massage .
Live Long and Prosper.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by captkeen captkeen wrote:

Superp.......................Why don`t we email these fookers all day long and clog up their system.maybe thell get the massage .
id love a massage myselfLOL
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Mr Marbles View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Marbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 7:20pm

Originally posted by captkeen captkeen wrote:

id love a massage myselfLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 7:27pm

legend LOLClapLOLClapLOLClapLOLClapLOL
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
GAF1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAF1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 5:25am
we shouldnt confront any1 or email any1 imo.every place you see a ticket bein touted email the fai the link.they have to get the finger out with touts.im on the waitin list for tickets for 7yrs(fai are using me in croke park though and i wont be gettin tickets for the new lansdowne ) sooner the better these shower of b**tards that dont want tickets to support there country the better.let real fans have the ticket for face value.ive sold many the spare ticket for massive games for face value.italy germany cyprus away and many home games.its a disgrace-I HATE TOUTS
niall quinns disco pants-from paris 2 bari and beyond
captkeen View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 8:43am
Well it was 1.30 in the morning and i had been to the pub...............Embarrassed
Live Long and Prosper.
greengooner View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengooner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 8:55am
This is a great thread. Well done Bob!

What do I do now...

Here's the link ..

Other than offering 500...i mean....(eh..joking)

I HATE TOUTS!!

Maybe i've come into this late, but how are Needaticket.ie advertising hogan stand tickets for 200.00 each?

Edited by greengooner - 24 Oct 2009 at 8:58am
Platini are you listening
You'd better keep your trophy glistening
Cos we'll be over next year
To drink all your beer,
Walking in an Irish Wonderland.
kent o'brockman View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kent o'brockman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 9:55am

anyone see the ad on telly?some subscription service yoke has a prize of a trip to paris for the playoff game,where the fook would this crowd get match tickets?

just because i dont care doesn't mean i don't understand.
bmorgan87 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmorgan87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 10:22am
Originally posted by greengooner greengooner wrote:

What do I do now...

Here's the link ..

I HATE TOUTS!!

Maybe i've come into this late, but how are Needaticket.ie advertising hogan stand tickets for 200.00 each?

needaticket.ie is obviously a couple of block bookers or watever u call them..
and that ebay 1.. hes even charging 50euro post and packaging too! for a feckin ticket that weighs nothing!!! lol
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by greengooner greengooner wrote:

What do I do now...

Here's the link ..

I HATE TOUTS!!

If these are French tickets we shouldnt be doing anything, if we have morethan 8.5 K travelling which seems likely then we are going to be buying off touts. Its bad enough paying over the odds without the tickets being cancelled whenyou get to the turnstile.
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Rolz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by kent o'brockman kent o'brockman wrote:

anyone see the ad on telly?some subscription service yoke has a prize of a trip to paris for the playoff game,where the fook would this crowd get match tickets?

Yeah during the Setanta game. Its a bit mad alright. I wonder do the people that "win" are actually real?

I reported that fella on eBay selling a Cusack lower ticket for €550. Whats worse is the fact that under the description it says the face value is €70!! Shocked

EDIT: Its been taken down now Clap

Edited by Rolz - 24 Oct 2009 at 5:05pm
FRANCE 0
MEXICO 2
Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 6:39pm
Why don't the FAI print the name of the ticket holder on the ticket? Especially those in the corporate section and then they would be able to trace the purchace back and deal with it from there. 500 lids for a bleedin ticket is redicilous and these touts should be brought to book.

Another suggestion from the workstation of yours truely would be to set up a ROI supporters site maybe called after a popular chant at ground wherein the patrons imbibe of conversation on a forum type thingy that .....
Aw f**k why doesn't someone set up a ticket "window' on this forum where fans who can't go to the match can sell their tickets for face value and the forum can sell them on to fans for the same face value? Not to f**k up the forum but maybe on the webpage. And there you have it. YBIG = touts with a heart!!!!
There are friendlier places to drink.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
  Share Topic