You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tout's Out Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tout's Out Thread
    Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 8:49am
if on ebay aswell....report the link
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Sponsored Links

Sporticus View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sporticus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 8:55am
criostoir Óg View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 8:55am
If the FAI were serious they would buy the tickets off them, and ban them for life, especially Block Bookers who do it.
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 8:56am
Originally posted by Sporticus Sporticus wrote:

Disgrace = http://cgi.ebay.ie/Ireland-v-France-WC-Play-off_W0QQitemZ270474271124QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Tickets_Tickets_LE?hash=item3ef985d994 Angry

€550? Has this coont been in a coma for hte past year? Has he not heard of the word 'recession'?!
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 8:57am
Fair play Citizen I stand corrected about the ebay lark Clap

How does this Needaticket prick get away with it though does anyone know?

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 8:58am
Originally posted by Críostóir Óg Críostóir Óg wrote:

If the FAI were serious they would buy the tickets off them, and ban them for life, especially Block Bookers who do it.

Agree with you here 100%
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 8:58am
in all honesty, id say its low on their priorities
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
gerrupourrathat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerrupourrathat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:01am
Touts should be hung!!!
18-9-11 The Day Sam came home..oh happy days
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

in all honesty, id say its low on their priorities

They have that cut out thing in every home match programme about 'did you buy your ticket from someone other than a licensed retailer' etc. It reflects v.badly on them in tickets are allowed to circulate in this way, especially when its such a high quantity of tickets. They would have no problem selling the tickets to genuine fans who are on the BB waiting list, and I wouldn't say its that low on their priorities, surely the ones in the FAI ticket office are left twiddling their thumbs half the time...
nero View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:03am
Mail i got back from the FAI after i reported the lad selling 2 tickets on ebay. f**ken GAA premium level !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Daragh,

Many thanks for the below correspondence. Unfortunately the below person does not appear on our database, and given the fact that it is Premium Level tickets which he is offering, it is more likely that he is a Croke Park customer as they have first preference on all Premium Level tickets. I will forward your e-mail onto their ticket office to see if they can identify the ticket holder.

Where it is possible to identify the account holder for tickets being sold over face value, we immediately cancel their ticket allocation and ban the individual from purchasing tickets for all future matches.

Regards,

Ticket Office

Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:03am

Absolutely agree. If they need to sell their tickets because they cant make a game etc they can do so at face value and look after their own rather then being money making scum bags Angry
First Commander-Galway Regatta
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Babysis Babysis wrote:

Absolutely agree. If they need to sell their tickets because they cant make a game etc they can do so at face value and look after their own rather then being money making scum bags Angry

Spot on Babysis. I once had tickets to a United Champions League match and I couldn't go because I had a match with school. I told the guy in the pub that he could have them if he wanted and he near bit my arm off for them. I said that they're 2x£30 pound tickets and he could have them for £65 (the admin fee was something like £3.90), and I thought my da was going to swing for me, because he thought I was selling tickets above the face value. The guy said he'd have given my £80 for the pair and my da said no you're paying face value only for them before I could get a word in edge ways (I was going to say the same thing LOL), my da has never quite got the concept of booking fees!
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:08am
first email sent..I'll keep you updated
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
nero View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:12am

mailed the French FA also as there is a fella selling 4 tickets on the irish ebay. stupit fool has name and phone number in it Confused

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:14am
Originally posted by nero nero wrote:

mailed the French FA also as there is a fella selling 4 tickets on the irish ebay. stupit fool has name and phone number in it Confused

Did you wait until you were outbidded before reporting him Wink
Quag View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:16am
Lads I have 4 LowerHogan tickets for 150 each if anyone is interested PM me.

Very near the halfway line and u get to sit down not like that sh*t SS in the corner, also very near the Taoiseach.

Allez Les Bleus
GIGGIDY GIGGIDY
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:18am
Originally posted by nero nero wrote:

IS that for the Paris match ? The only thing about this is if the FFF start cancelling tickets then you could end up buying off a tout get to the ground and the ticket wont scan. So you have paid over the odds and you still cant get in.
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:35am
Great posting. However there was a case over here involving Ticketmaster who were selling tickets for a concert at well above face value. Why do the FAI use ticket agents when they can sell them out of their office by computer? Anyway, great posting. Its time to stop the extorsion and that goes for the airline and travel companies too!
There are friendlier places to drink.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
  Share Topic