You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tour de France

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 24>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 2:37pm
ASO trying to ban Froome from Le Tour LOL

He's appealing it naturally. Hope he isn't successful 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 11:20pm
This looks like a bit of a future proofing stunt from the ASO to be honest. If they were serious about it, they would not invite any of Sky (the TDF is an invitation event as far as I know) same as they didn't invite Astana for a few years when they were embroiled in one of their many doping fiascos. 

Froome likely has the technical legalities on his side to enable him to race, so if it turns out later that he is stripped of this or that title or banned because of last years Vuelta findings, the ASO can shrug their shoulders and say' hey look, we tried to ban him'. The game is up for him & Sky in the long run anyway, even if never found guilty of anything & passes every test from here to the end of his career, they have been damaged beyond repair between that & Wiggins' various kenacort, triamcinolone, TUE's and jiffy bag adventures over the past few years. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 10:38am
BREAKING: Chris Froome has been cleared by the UCI in his Salbutamol case

He had double the allowed amount ffs. He'll coast the tour now
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 10:46am
Does anyone watch this with any iota of credibility since Lance?
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 11:05am
Twice the limit....ah sure carry on Chris.

Another cover up involving Team Sky.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 11:06am
Does anyone watch anyone watch any sport with a bit of credibility?

Not really a surprise given the time and money sky had to throw at it, previous riders who were banned for the same offence must be seriously pissed though

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 11:09am
back on the domestic scene, Conroe Dunne is the new national championClap

And I broke me collarbone in a crash Cry

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 11:24am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

IT was a long time before that Freewheeler. PErformance enhancing substances have been in cycling as long as bikes have
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 11:25am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

back on the domestic scene, Conroe Dunne is the new national championClap

And I broke me collarbone in a crash Cry
Were you in the race Shoco. Heard a great interview with Sam Bennett about the race. He was saying since the Irish race is an open race, he was thinking of bringing some of his Bora teammates to support him (tongue in cheek I assume)
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 11:54am
ha I'm nowhere near that level! A pedestrian ran out in front of me, clipped them with my handle bars and I went flying

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

ha I'm nowhere near that level! A pedestrian ran out in front of me, clipped them with my handle bars and I went flying
thank god no cars were hurt Clap
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

IT was a long time before that Freewheeler. PErformance enhancing substances have been in cycling as long as bikes have

Ah sure I know that Shedite, but Lance's eventual exposure and admittal of being a doper really ended any real remaining notions that professional cycling had cleaned up its act.

Used to like watching it, as with the Olympics, the rampant doping has changed all that.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 2:04pm
Check out Freewheeler dissing the lads who are using the pedals !
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

LOLClap
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 3:22pm

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Ah sure I know that Shedite, but Lance's eventual exposure and admittal of being a doper really ended any real remaining notions that professional cycling had cleaned up its act.

Used to like watching it, as with the Olympics, the rampant doping has changed all that.

So what clean sports do you enjoy watching? 

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 12:13am
There's more to come here, I'd be certain of it. There is someone out there with some further damaging info only waiting for the right (worst possible for Froome/Sky) time to release it. Could be a bit of craic, this TDF. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 10:00pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 24>
  Share Topic