FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Castore for Ireland Football

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 48>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Castore for Ireland Football
    Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 3:13pm
The pro version of the new shirt is already available at Classic Football Shirts:-

With Sky on it, sadly.  But it is at least a chunk cheaper.  In fact, less than the replica version sold elsewhere.
Sponsored Links

newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2024 at 1:38pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 9:38pm
That's last years jersey.  
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2024/03/ireland-2024-away-kit.html

The new away kit apparently 

This must be the new away shirt, because DH Gate already have it on sale! LOL

Yeah I’m well aware of the reasons not to buy from counterfeiters. But when it’s available for a quarter the retail price of the real thing, when they are often better quality than genuine Castore, and when you can get it without the sponsor on it. DH Gate will continue to get great business from many here.

kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2024 at 6:53pm
I see the new range of Castore training and leisure wear haven't reached the women's national team yet.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2024 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

Originally posted by Pinginí Pinginí wrote:

Soccerlord and any of those sites are just buying from DHGate and selling them at a premium to you. Just buy direct from DHGate.
The layout of that site is such a nightmare I'd rather just order from Soccerlord TBH. Got a migraine looking at it.
More money than sense LOL
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2024 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Pinginí Pinginí wrote:

Soccerlord and any of those sites are just buying from DHGate and selling them at a premium to you. Just buy direct from DHGate.
The layout of that site is such a nightmare I'd rather just order from Soccerlord TBH. Got a migraine looking at it.
Pinginí View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinginí Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2024 at 1:25pm
Deco79 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deco79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2024 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by gaelicbhoy gaelicbhoy wrote:

Has anyone managed to see any kids kits for the new one for Castore, cant seem to find any for my 2 little ones under 6
google Soccerlord. se, got my Godson a Napoli kit from there. They have the new Ireland kit on there I see in kids size's including the shorts for £33
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2024 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by gaelicbhoy gaelicbhoy wrote:

Has anyone managed to see any kids kits for the new one for Castore, cant seem to find any for my 2 little ones under 6
DHgate 
gaelicbhoy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaelicbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2024 at 9:00pm
--------------------------------
For the sake of my working life I hope we beat Scotland!
StopTheLights View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StopTheLights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2024 at 8:26pm
Castore would want to hurry up with their own range if that's the case, they play France in the qualifiers on Friday 
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2024 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

LOL eh is that not the same as the old one??

The alleged new away kit bears a resemblence to the 2009 away kit (as worn in Bari and THAT night in Paris) that probably is not coincidental.

Edited by newrynyuk - 01 Apr 2024 at 6:36pm
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2024 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by StopTheLights StopTheLights wrote:

Going by the training pics from the women's camp, the women's team have the old training gear and probably won't be switching to the new kit. Whatever you think about the new kit, I don't think it's a good look that the men get a new one and the women stay with last years

They'll probably have their own jersey and training range again like they did previously with Umbro.
StopTheLights View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StopTheLights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2024 at 3:59pm
Going by the training pics from the women's camp, the women's team have the old training gear and probably won't be switching to the new kit. Whatever you think about the new kit, I don't think it's a good look that the men get a new one and the women stay with last years
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2024 at 3:03pm
England's black and gold away jersey is savage.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2024 at 9:41pm

LOL eh is that not the same as the old one??
I love beer gardens
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2024 at 9:33pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 48>
  Share Topic