You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Golf Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 51>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Golf Thread
    Posted: 15 Apr 2024 at 9:52am
I’ve no idea how anyone bets with Boylesports. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2024 at 9:44am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

I sent them a stinker of an email this morning and got a phone call apologising at lunchtime. They credited my account with a €100 worth of free bets as compensation. 
I'd hate to see your track record if they're taht confident in getting that money back LOL
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2024 at 11:49am

I sent them a stinker of an email this morning and got a phone call apologising at lunchtime. They credited my account with a €100 worth of free bets as compensation. 
You must be spending some serious note with them.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 10:28pm
It’s happened me before where I was waiting on a team to score for a both teams to score bet
They score and the bet pays out (I go in and hit cash out quickly which pays the full amount straight away)
The goal is later ruled out by VAR and the match finished 1-0

Got an email from bet365 an hour or so later to say they’d taken the money back off me 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 9:51pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 2:25pm
Yeah that's happened to a few lads I know. 
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 1:34pm

I did a bet on the US masters in the make/miss cut market with boylesports. On Friday evening while the play on day 2 was still on and all my players were finished they paid out on the bet. 
My account was credited with €493. After the payout the cut line changed and one of my selections to miss the cut was now inside the cut line. Play finished a few minutes later & on completion of play the money was taken back from my account.

Are they allowed do that? After declaring my selections as a winner and paying out are they able to retract like that? 
Yes. Had you spent your ‘winnings’ or withdrawn the funds, your account would be in the minus  
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 1:16pm
I did a bet on the US masters in the make/miss cut market with boylesports. On Friday evening while the play on day 2 was still on and all my players were finished they paid out on the bet. 
My account was credited with €493. After the payout the cut line changed and one of my selections to miss the cut was now inside the cut line. Play finished a few minutes later & on completion of play the money was taken back from my account.

Are they allowed do that? After declaring my selections as a winner and paying out are they able to retract like that? 

Edited by ShamtheRam - 13 Apr 2024 at 1:17pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Godzilla View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 12:16pm

New season of Full Swing on Netflix is interesting. The episode focusing on the Ryder Cup picks for the USA is a big eye opener.
Zach Johnson does not come out of it well at all. When you look back on it, picking Thomas over Bradley was an absolute scandal but Johnson sided with his buddy. LOL

I actually don't think JT was a bad pick. His Ryder Cup record is good and he genuinely loves it.

I think Sam Burns was a bad pick. Good friends with Scottie Scheffler. 

Both Keegan Bradley and Cam Young should have been picked, for me.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 12:01am
New season of Full Swing on Netflix is interesting. The episode focusing on the Ryder Cup picks for the USA is a big eye opener.
Zach Johnson does not come out of it well at all. When you look back on it, picking Thomas over Bradley was an absolute scandal but Johnson sided with his buddy. LOL
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2024 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

He’ll have another big year with multiple wins and 0 Major wins.

I think taking himself away from the politics will give him an extra edge. This could be the year......

...As I say every year
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2024 at 1:26pm
He’ll have another big year with multiple wins and 0 Major wins.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2024 at 1:01pm
Great stuff. Some comeback over the weekend 
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2024 at 12:36pm
Looks like Rory will get the job done in Dubai.
He was 11 behind on Friday.

I sense a big, big year ahead
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2023 at 12:19am
Mister Rahm says he is not a greedy personLOL

Where is Mister Rahm?   I hope he doesn't give anybody a bouncy cheque

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2023 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Hes dead right. Be mad to turn down that sort of money. 

Agreed.....Very few would turn that down
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2023 at 9:22pm
Hes dead right. Be mad to turn down that sort of money. 
I love beer gardens
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2023 at 9:06pm
Agreed. A sad day
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 51>
  Share Topic