FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Troy Parrott

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 173>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Troy Parrott
    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

I think troy should play with the under21 under Crawford in the next international window

Might be a good shout. He'll score goals at that level to boost his confidence. 
Sponsored Links

aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 8:27pm
I think troy should play with the under21 under Crawford in the next international window
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 8:27pm
Let's give him until March. If he hasn't scored by then, I think it's only fair that we write him off and close this thread!
Birdcracker View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdcracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Dalymount79 Dalymount79 wrote:

[QUOTE=Birdcracker]Yep and we will be saying the same thing when he is a 29 year old . Idah and Connolly for all their faults have a lot more potential. Parrott is just not good enough and it will take a massive improvement for me to change my opinion on him 

fair enough but as most talented teenagers don’t make it to be top player you’re betting an odds on favourite. You previous post ‘how long….’ suggests you know sfa about the game.  [/QUOTe

That makes two of us then I suppose.
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Birdcracker Birdcracker wrote:

Yep and we will be saying the same thing when he is a 29 year old . Idah and Connolly for all their faults have a lot more potential. Parrott is just not good enough and it will take a massive improvement for me to change my opinion on him 

fair enough but as most talented teenagers don’t make it to be top player you’re betting an odds on favourite. You previous post ‘how long….’ suggests you know sfa about the game. 

Edited by Dalymount79 - 08 Jan 2022 at 6:57pm
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdcracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 6:46pm
Yep and we will be saying the same thing when he is a 29 year old . Idah and Connolly for all their faults have a lot more potential. Parrott is just not good enough and it will take a massive improvement for me to change my opinion on him 

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

How long do we have to wait for this guy to live up to all the expectations since he arrived on the scene? Too many excuses from people with green tinted glasses on. Done absolutely nothing since he started playing men's football apart from scoring a couple of goals against the mighty Andorra.

Emerging league if Ireland footballer. Very average and that is being kind 

So.... you can apply that to Idah and Connolly too. By your own standard they have done nothing either and are older than Parrott. 

Connolly has played 45 times for Brighton in the EPL scoring 5 goals.

Connolly throwing his career away is an entirely another matter though!

Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 6:36pm

How long do we have to wait for this guy to live up to all the expectations since he arrived on the scene? Too many excuses from people with green tinted glasses on. Done absolutely nothing since he started playing men's football apart from scoring a couple of goals against the mighty Andorra.

Aye, completely agree with you there. He's a 19yo lad, like how much longer do we have to wait on this teenager playing mens football? It's getting ridiculous at this stage. Confused
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 6:36pm

So.... you can apply that to Idah and Connolly too. By your own standard they have done nothing either and are older than Parrott. 
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdcracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 6:29pm

JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 6:04pm
Yeah why does this even matter he's playing in an attacking midfield role not up front. Eisa is the no 9 . Parrott played well today behind the striker showed for the ball used it well off both feet and always looking to make things happen . Great learning experience for him at 19.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Midway through January and my "prediction" from several months ago about him not scoring until March doesn't look like it'll be far off. Just the one goal from the penalty spot and none from open play since I said that.

This needs it's own thread.

Where's PM when you need him.

Thanks. Devastated and the kids are crying here now. 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Midway through January and my "prediction" from several months ago about him not scoring until March doesn't look like it'll be far off. Just the one goal from the penalty spot and none from open play since I said that.

Where's PM when you need him.
I'M STANDING OVER YOU AND DELIBERATELY SO!
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 5:39pm

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

Good stuff Thumbs Up

And tell your pal Wetherall there's some for him as well!
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 5:19pm

Good stuff Thumbs Up
10 Box View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 5:06pm

Thanks for the update,..I can enjoy my Saturday evening now
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 4:47pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 173>
  Share Topic