You Boys in Green Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA Football 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 66>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GAA Football 2018
    Posted: Yesterday at 2:19pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.<br></td></tr></table> No.</td></tr></table>That would be zero sham[/QUOTE bogball88Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.
No.
That would be zero sham[/QUOTE wrote:

I know you’ll keep me for a couple of nights Doc, I’m sure the quare wan won’t mind?
I know you’ll keep me for a couple of nights Doc, I’m sure the quare wan won’t mind?
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Spoofer Supreme

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 2:04pm

Originally posted by bogball88Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.<br></td></tr></table> No.[/QUOTE bogball88Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.
No.[/QUOTE wrote:

That would be zero sham
That would be zero sham
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 11:54pm

Originally posted by bogball88Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.<br></td></tr></table> No.[/QUOTE bogball88Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.
No.[/QUOTE wrote:

Disapprove
Disapprove
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
OAPs apply within xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by bogball88Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.<br>[/QUOTE bogball88Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.
[/QUOTE wrote:

No.
No.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 2:45pm
Any chance of bringing Topper back?
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Much of a build up around Dublin leading in to a fortnight before the final? The flags and bunting starting to go up around the county here now. There really is nothing like the buzz in a county in the lead up to an All Ireland Final, hard to believe its been 10 years since we were there. Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.

Tyrone's first year back in the red shorts and they reach the All Ireland Final- coincidence I think not

Didn't you wear red shorts in 95 also ???

Exactly my point Borussia and thanks for pointing out- Tyrone won't reach All Ireland Finals playing in white shorts
Good idea on Tyrone's part - the red shorts will camouflage the brown stuff staining them much better than the white shorts would.
LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
sid waddell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 12:40pm

Much of a build up around Dublin leading in to a fortnight before the final? The flags and bunting starting to go up around the county here now. There really is nothing like the buzz in a county in the lead up to an All Ireland Final, hard to believe its been 10 years since we were there. Trying to get the accomadation booked for 2 nights here but proving difficult- Sham would you put me up for a night or 2.

Tyrone's first year back in the red shorts and they reach the All Ireland Final- coincidence I think not

Exactly my point Borussia and thanks for pointing out- Tyrone won't reach All Ireland Finals playing in white shorts
Good idea on Tyrone's part - the red shorts will camouflage the brown stuff staining them much better than the white shorts would.
....cool wind in my hair warm smell of colitas rising up through the air

The BDO - Real darts, real people.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
CP30- running low on WD40

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 9:28am

In a shocking and very surprising turn of event, Ewan McKenna has penned a piece on Dublin GAA and it's not very complimentary. Who say that coming, eh ????!!!

Well I for one am shocked Shocked

Chap is absolutely obsessed with us 

Edited by Denis Irwin - 17 Aug 2018 at 9:28am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 9:26am

You're welcome - Enjoy the day out LOL

Cool
Borussia View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 8:48am

You're welcome - Enjoy the day out LOL
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 8:46am

Borussia View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 8:43am

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 8:41am

Borussia View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 6:47am
In a shocking and very surprising turn of event, Ewan McKenna has penned a piece on Dublin GAA and it's not very complimentary. Who say that coming, eh ????!!!
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Seen on twitter earlier that it’s been 41 years since dublin won an All-Ireland final by more than 3 points. Not much pressure on Tyrone going into it will help. Mickey Harte usually gets it right on the big days to be fair. Hopefully it’s a good game.

yeah 1977 knock the sh*te out of some northern outfit 5-12 to 3-06 ere hang on....
Joe Kernan got a couple of goals that day
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Seen on twitter earlier that it’s been 41 years since dublin won an All-Ireland final by more than 3 points. Not much pressure on Tyrone going into it will help. Mickey Harte usually gets it right on the big days to be fair. Hopefully it’s a good game.

yeah 1977 knock the sh*te out of some northern outfit 5-12 to 3-06 ere hang on....
"He made the people happy"
Donegalman View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 3:34pm
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 2:33pm
CoolClap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 66>
  Share Topic