FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

David McGoldrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 43>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Heimatklange View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimatklange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: David McGoldrick
    Posted: 11 Jun 2023 at 6:15am
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Rumours that he could be returning back to Notts County where he started his career.
Official best of luck to him 
Sponsored Links

J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 3:06pm
Rumours that he could be returning back to Notts County where he started his career.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2022 at 4:10pm
Think I heard on sky sports it's his first hat trick.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2022 at 3:43pm
Three and counting.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2022 at 8:14pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2022 at 10:27pm
On the verge of a move to Middlesbrough.

Can't imagine he's going to solve their goalscoring woes.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2021 at 11:10pm
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 8:58pm
Would love him to give it one last go with us. Wonder will he get a move back to the PL?
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 6:23pm
Good goal today too, we had ten players(not including mcgoldrick)who seen some minutes in today's games 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Club player of the season award today and a goal for McGoldrick in what will most likely be his final Premier League appearance.

Most Premier League goals by an Irish player since Long hit double digits back in 2015/16.

Set up by Enda Clap

You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 4:27pm
Club player of the season award today and a goal for McGoldrick in what will most likely be his final Premier League appearance.

Most Premier League goals by an Irish player since Long hit double digits back in 2015/16.

Edited by You Tell Me - 23 May 2021 at 4:31pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2021 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Decent player but deserted us imo.  He would still be playing of Mick was still in charge.

Agree. 

Even if we lost to Slovakia under Mick, I think he probably would've stayed on for this campaign out of loyalty to him if nothing else. 

That's no criticism of Kenny either who couldn't have done anymore to persuade him to stay on. Kenny even went to see him after his instagram profile looked to have given some hope of a return even though it was the result of a hack and his profile going back to default settings. He wasn't going to come back and he'd have even less reason now. 

Edited by irishmufc - 25 Apr 2021 at 4:51pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2021 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Heimatklange Heimatklange wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

I'd still have him back in a heartbeat. Was thinking to myself earlier, if he goes down with the Blades and no one picks him up in the PL, could he be tempted back? 
I would have him too, but he doesn't want to play for us, so that makes him dead to me.

The senior players have badly let us down over the last few years and it's time to cut the cord and to give the younger players a proper go. This means ditching cart horses like Long and Collins and going with a front three of Connolly, Idah and Parrott. The sooner we get those three in playing together the better as far as I am concerned.

Give over ffs LOL

Edited by irishmufc - 25 Apr 2021 at 4:42pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2021 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by footballman footballman wrote:

Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Decent player but deserted us imo.  He would still be playing of Mick was still in charge.

So would Glenn Whelan.

Arguably Glenn Whelan's best performances for us were under Mick

I thought he looked alright in the Georgia match and that's it. Thought lads in the pro-Whelan camp had their minds made up after that one.

And that Georgia performance was one of the worst I've seen by an opposition team in Dublin, coincidentally.

Unfortunately Denmark and Switzerland didn't stand off us like that and repeatedly made forays through our midfield unimpeded.
footballman View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote footballman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2021 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

So would Glenn Whelan.

Arguably Glenn Whelan's best performances for us were under Mick
Heimatklange View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimatklange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2021 at 8:34am

I'd still have him back in a heartbeat. Was thinking to myself earlier, if he goes down with the Blades and no one picks him up in the PL, could he be tempted back? 
I would have him too, but he doesn't want to play for us, so that makes him dead to me.

The senior players have badly let us down over the last few years and it's time to cut the cord and to give the younger players a proper go. This means ditching cart horses like Long and Collins and going with a front three of Connolly, Idah and Parrott. The sooner we get those three in playing together the better as far as I am concerned.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2021 at 8:31am
He’s on a different level as a player to all our attacking options we have at the minute
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2021 at 2:49am
Originally posted by Scissors Kick Scissors Kick wrote:

Lube yourself up there while you're at it and offer yourself to him in his insta. See if you can tempt him as you say.

Jesus Christ 

Sorry what is your opinion? You mixing up making a point with your sex fantasies I think 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 43>
  Share Topic