You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gay Marriage - How will you vote?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 61>
Poll Question: How will you vote
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
140 [74.07%]
49 [25.93%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gay Marriage - How will you vote?
    Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:01pm
Since we're on the topics of the day, looks like will have a vote on this next year or two, what way you voting?
Shebber View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shebber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:03pm
Voting for it!
If you have 200 million priests, and 5% of them are paedophiles, that's still only 10 million paedophiles!
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:04pm
yes to gay marriage, no to gay divorce
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:08pm
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:12pm
Gays Thumbs Up
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:13pm
I'd vote yes but not sure about adoption.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

And abortion. No to gay abortion.

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

absolutely, the stretch marks would be grand but I reckon an abortion could ruin me six pack
eire77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Took the words out of my mouth!
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:40pm
Yes indeed as it would give Baldie a chance of getting hitched Wink
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:44pm
I'd vote yes...know plenty of people that won't though. Is there a date set for a referendum
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

I'd vote yes...know plenty of people that won't though. Is there a date set for a referendum

nope but the constitutional review group voted 79% in favour of having one so should theoretically have one by or at next general election, thats if the coalition lasts its term
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:01pm
Would vote yes.
Regarding gay adoption though it would be hard for a kid, especially in school, having gay parents. I mean they should be obviously be entitled to the same rights but you'd get an unbearable time growing up with 2 gay parents I would imagine....
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:05pm
Both cock and snatch munchers should be allowed marry. How the f**k can the church have a say on this when none of them gimps have experienced marraige themselves. The amount of scumbags in this country means that their kids have no life chance as soon as they are popped out.

A gay couple would probably create a better life for a child then the dregs of society responsible for the scum roaming our streets.

Vote Yes
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Yes indeed as it would give Baldie a chance of getting hitched Wink

explain are you implying gays are easier or something.  terrible generalisation there Murph about your own.
AKA pedantic kunt
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Both cock and snatch munchers should be allowed marry. How the f**k can the church have a say on this when none of them gimps have experienced marraige themselves. The amount of scumbags in this country means that their kids have no life chance as soon as they are popped out.

A gay couple would probably create a better life for a child then the dregs of society responsible for the scum roaming our streets.

Vote Yes

on fire latelyClap
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:11pm
I support gay marriage. I believe they have a right to be as miserable as the rest of us.

Chips don't bounce
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:13pm
A great bunch of lads
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 61>
  Share Topic