You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Strangest place you've ever woken in?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Strangest place you've ever woken in?
    Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:02am
Can be a story involving drink or one where you just fell asleep on a bus train. Anyone got any good ones?
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:10am

We went on the batter on our first night out on a lads trip to Ibiza. Woke up the next day on a bench in the foetal position around midday. Half of me was sunburnt, I had no cash, no mobile, no idea where I was, no idea what my apartments were called, and no saliva left in my mouth. I did have a thumping head though. I had to walk around the Bay road in San An for about two painful hours in the baking heat looking for something familiar with a Tarantino hangover.
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:31am
Leixlip.... After falling asleep on the 25A home!

Don't come much stranger places than that Tongue
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:41am
Strangest place I woke up was on the floor of some Japanese family's rec room, and they would NOT stop screaming!
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:47am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

We went on the batter on our first night out on a lads trip to Ibiza. Woke up the next day on a bench in the foetal position around midday. Half of me was sunburnt, I had no cash, no mobile, no idea where I was, no idea what my apartments were called, and no saliva left in my mouth. I did have a thumping head though. I had to walk around the Bay road in San An for about two painful hours in the baking heat looking for something familiar with a Tarantino hangover.

A while back I told a story about my mad buddy who, took mushrooms and ended up in bed with his ole pair - the same fella went to Ibiza - after a serious party he slept walked, does not rem, but he fell off the 11th floor onto a galvanised roof, he survived with a broken arm - broken in three places - the doctor said the fact he was asleep saved him - I saw photos of the fall - absolutely unbelieveable how he survived, he was very very shocked for a good while after - same fella survived a very serious car accident - I was out with him for his girlfriends 21st, next evening I went to centra to buy something, on the front page of the Evening ECho was a mangled car - him and a buddy named as the injured hospitalised people in the car,he had open heart surgery and the mother of all scars - again survived - out of his mind rems nothing of the driving and it was'nt his car -

After those two events I always say to him, man you must be here for a reason, because no one survives what you have been through - married with two boys now.

Edited by Andkend - 16 Jan 2013 at 9:48am
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:47am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Strangest place I woke up was on the floor of some Japanese family's rec room, and they would NOT stop screaming!

LOLLOLLOL
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:15am
Park bench in lviv at the last eurofan. 200 miles away from we're I lived in Stockholm cause I fell asleep on the train and numerous times on the steps of the apartment I lived in. Under a gazebo that was used for my friends wedding.
Chips don't bounce
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:17am
my sister in laws bed !!
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:18am
woke up on the train from brighton  , what i ddint realise was that it had been to the end of the line and was now coming back into london so i should have stayed on  , instead  i got off at empsom downs and crossed over the platform and got onto the train back to brighton again... LOL 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:30am
Got woken by a guy cleaning a bus in Clontarf Garage around 3am. Had to leg it before he noticed the puke all over the back of the bus Embarrassed

Woke up somewhere in Essex on a completely empty train in a completely empty station again around 3am, no idea where I was, but could see some lights in the horizon, so I guessed that was London and started walking. Luckily a taxi turned up looking for someone else and agreed to take me instead as his fare wasn't there.

Similar to RM but less dramatic, travelled to the end of the Northern Line once, woke up in High Barnet completely disorientated, jumped on the next train back to central London, fell asleep again, woke up at London Bridge, got out and headed North again, but stood all the way so I wouldn't sleep.

Oh yeah and this one time I sat down on a concrete bollard near College Green and woke up an hour later still balanced on the bollard. I was pretty impressed with myself that I hadn't fallen off.
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:31am
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

my sister in laws bed !!

Is your name Ryan?
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:41am
Few years ago fell asleep in the toilet of a nightclub, probably was out of it for a good forty five mins.
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:46am
Oh sh*t, that reminds me of the time I fell asleep in the toilet of a club in Manchester.

Me and a mate went over to visit another friend, we got the ferry from Dublin, train from Hollyhead to Manchester, arrived around mid-late afternoon after travelling all night and drinking all the way, when we arrived in Manchester we went for a few beers then back to the friends place to get changed and ready to go out.
We arrived at this club around 10, paid to get in, bought a round of pints, I wasn't feeling great so after one sip of the pint I went to the jacks for a tactical puke.
Next thing I know it's 3am my mate is banging on the door of the cubicle and I'm lying there with my head against the toilet bowl. I'd fallen asleep and spent the entire night in the jacks a good 5 hours Thumbs Down.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:58am
Fell asleep on Nightlink and buses numerous times to wake at terminus
That's all I can think of
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 11:05am
LOLFell asleep on what I thought was a train to Stranraer. Woke up in Ayr. In a Celtic topLOL. Ayr is full of Huns

On a bench in Manchester outside the ' all you can drink' indie nightclub.

Had me shoes nicked when I fell asleep in SevilleLOL

Edited by Clonbhoy - 16 Jan 2013 at 11:06am
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 11:08am

Woke up half under a car in the car park of the green bungalows in ayia napa a few years back, still no idea how i got there!

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 11:24am
One easter weekend in Galway i was staying in a hotel on the sea front in Salthill, so the bar stays open all saturday night into sunday morning. Some bright spark in our gang decides to get the first mass on easter sunday. So a few of us tag along. I'm in the church about 10 minutes and feeling decidely seedy and need to get out of the place. So instead of leaving the church like any sane person would, i quietly slipped into one of the confession boxes towards the back of the church. Lo and behold i get woken up by some old dear who heared me snoring. I got up, said nothing and got out of the church.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 11:27am
woke up by an angry german family with their beech towels on a beech lounger in santa ponsa

I was in my jays fluid and so was the bird I was asleep on

Edited by Huggybeer - 16 Jan 2013 at 11:28am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic