Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Everton

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 71>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Everton
    Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 12:37am
About time they had there own thread around this place I reckon

My summary so far -

Another two points dropped by Everton
Unhappy..6 draws outta 8 last games. All of which feel like defeats.
Newcastle 2-2, Fulham 2-2 and Norwich 1-1 were three games where last min/injury time equalisers were conceded when Everton should've been outta sightAngry. Even the defeat the other week at Reading, the game should've been over at HT. The 2-1 win over Sunderland 3 games ago was probably the worst performance of the season. Still two defeats all season going into December has to be good for moral although its feckin' annoying all the same that more points haven't been accumulated. Sign of progress been annoyed at that I guessStern Smile
 Still not taking the many opportunites been created by some of the best football that's been played in years in most matches so far and conceding soft goals of late is very frustrating.

Miralles and Gibbo are badly missed at the moment like any injuried players at Everton ( well maybe except Neville). Dunno why Heitinga is sh*te all of a sudden (player of the year last year n f**kin liability at the moment). Jelavic and Peinner could do more although they were better tonite than saturday I thought.

No fear of City away on Saturday ( great record against them) its the lesser teams like the sh*te, Wigan, Reading, etc who points are been dropped to when we should be outta sight long before half time.

Still a long way to go. Us Evertonians are realistic.Clap
Sponsored Links

tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 12:41am
Is Ross Barkley gone on loan for the season or will he be back for the New Year?

EDIT: Just saw he was on the bench tonight..

Edited by tribalarmy - 29 Nov 2012 at 12:49am
Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 12:49am
Don't forget your biggest result of the season that ye's got thanks to the linesman in the last minute  Thumbs Up
Ahh heya!
ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 12:53am
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Is Ross Barkley gone on loan for the season or will he be back for the New Year?
Back since last saturday. Was on bench unused versus Norwich. Moyes said he had to bring him back due to a few injuries of late. By all accounts from Wednesday fans he was a cut above and will be missed by them. Scored 4 in 13 games for them. He could be involved over the xmas programme but can't see him getting much game time with Gibbo,Osman, Fellaini, Miralles, Piennar, Neville all fit in New Year meaning he will go back out on loan. Has great potential but that's all it is at the moment. Will come on leaps and bounds by playing regularly in championship but he needs to play essentially.
Biffo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 12:56am
Biggots club, would prefer if Gibson and Coleman were at a different club. Moyes is a good manager that's the only plus to them been there
ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 12:57am
Originally posted by Mr.Mojo Risin' Mr.Mojo Risin' wrote:

Don't forget your biggest result of the season that ye's got thanks to the linesman in the last minute  Thumbs Up
Goal should've stood I'll give you that but if you refer to my initial post the game should've been over at HT thus making the beavers "goal" a mere consolationThumbs Up
ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Biffo Biffo wrote:

Biggots club, would prefer if Gibson and Coleman were at a different club. Moyes is a good manager that's the only plus to them been there
How are Everton a biggots club or are you just been a twatConfused?
Biffo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 1:03am
They've a huge histroy of bigotry everyone knows that, twat?? Should you not be brushing your one tooth
ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 1:07am
Originally posted by Biffo Biffo wrote:

They've a huge histroy of bigotry everyone knows that, twat?? Should you not be brushing your one tooth
Oh rite you are an actual twatConfused. Fair enough. I don't argue with twats who haven't a clue anymore. It's History btw not histroy. Now jog on you twatSleepy
Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 1:14am
Originally posted by ODCO ODCO wrote:

Originally posted by Mr.Mojo Risin' Mr.Mojo Risin' wrote:

Goal should've stood I'll give you that but if you refer to my initial post the game should've been over at HT thus making the beavers "goal" a mere consolationThumbs Up

Game should've been over by half time?? Ye's were too busy trying to come back from 2 goals down. If anything it was us who should have killed off the game there and then.
Ahh heya!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 9:16am
Anti Irish club if I ever saw one.... Just look at the abuse Coleman got recently....
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 9:40am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Anti Irish club if I ever saw one.... Just look at the abuse Coleman got recently....

What happened there?
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 9:41am
Look at the Coleman thread.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 9:55am
Ya cant use a few idiots on twitter as an accurate representation of Everton fans. Everton s history would show they ve always been open to Irish players.They re certainly not an anti Irish club.most of their fans would be mindful of the amount of irish that played for them over the years and are now.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 10:33am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

what was  said HB?cant be as bad as the abuse McClean got from the Mackem faithful surely?

Edited by Salzburglilly - 29 Nov 2012 at 10:34am
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 1:37pm
Everton fans used to throw bananas at black players they didn't like, I guess that is not allowed in the EPL era. 
JamieRed View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamieRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 12:00am
Utter muppet team , never won anything , never produced one decent player since Dixie dean , third best team on merseyside , only euro trophy won because rapid Vienna robbed the glasgow Celtic out of their final appearance , anything team , clogging up the premier league until a decent team comes along to replace them , muppets , innit
Peter Schmeichel will be like a father figure to Kasper Schmeichel.
ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by JamieRed JamieRed wrote:

Utter muppet team , never won anything , never produced one decent player since Dixie dean , third best team on merseyside , only euro trophy won because rapid Vienna robbed the glasgow Celtic out of their final appearance , anything team , clogging up the premier league until a decent team comes along to replace them , muppets , innit
good man millaLOL

back on planet earth, Miralles maybe back tomm. I hope so anyways. Gibbo will start and so will hibbert I'd imagine. Seamie still injured I hear. city need to lose sometime and I hope its tomm.Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 71>
  Share Topic