You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 285>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What tv show/box set you watching ??
    Posted: 13 hours 1 minutes ago at 11:09am
Documentary about Bottom on Gold the other night was good.
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care or do not
Godzilla View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2024 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by inlikeflynn inlikeflynn wrote:

The Greatest Night in Pop on Netflix. Might be a film rather than a tv show documentary . But it’s 90 minutes long, about recording We Are the World, the American equivalent of Band Aid. 

MJ being disgusted by everyone else will always be funny. LOL

https://www.tiktok.com/@donte_dvone/video/7227537730207599914
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2024 at 8:43am
Baby Reindeer on Netflix is a good watch 4 epsiodes in, though ep 4 was not as funny. True story written by the guy that was 25 when he started to be stalked by a large woman in 40's. The stalker's behaviour can be quite funny at times too. Getting rave reviews 
inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2024 at 6:22am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

The Greatest Night in Pop on Netflix. Might be a film rather than a tv show documentary . But it’s 90 minutes long, about recording We Are the World, the American equivalent of Band Aid. 

sh*te song.  Could be a good doc. Prince refused to sing such a sh*te song 😀😀

Apparently they offered a solo spot to his backing singer in the hope it would encourage Prince to come. When he didn’t come, she didn’t get her slot so left early. 

It’s an enjoyable documentary, definitely a sh1te song. 

Sheila E was more than just a backing singer. Brilliant drummer and song writer too. 

Ah yeah, phenomenal performer. But I didn’t know how familiar anyone else would be. 

Originally posted by Badgerboys9 Badgerboys9 wrote:

Bob Dylan enjoyed it.

The Bob Dylan bit is funny. He wasn’t at all comfortable with what he was doing and Stevie Wonder sits at the piano and sings in a Bob Dylan voice in the way as he thought Bob would. And then they clear out the studio of most people, except Quincy Jones, Lionel Richie and Stevie Wonder, and Bob does a great job on it. 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 10:01pm

Apparently they offered a solo spot to his backing singer in the hope it would encourage Prince to come. When he didn’t come, she didn’t get her slot so left early. 

Sheila E was more than just a backing singer. Brilliant drummer and song writer too. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 10:00pm

Bob Dylan enjoyed it.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 9:53pm

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 8:22pm

AKA pedantic kunt
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 7:59pm
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 4:58pm
Half way through The Offer on Paramount.

Story about the making of The Godfather and the difficulty it went through getting it made.
Very enjoyable and would be at least an 8 from me.

Light entertainment wise Race Across the World is back for a new season on BBC2.
Travelling from Japan down to Indonesia over 8 legs. A mix of Travel/Geography/Reality. 
The dark side.. And the light
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 3:32pm
Ripley with Michael Scott would be amazing. 
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Ripley - 8 part series with Michael Scott - really enjoyable.

Watching that at the moment too - enjoying it Clap

Finished it last night, better than the film IMO.

..and its Andrew Scott! Michael Scott is Steve Carells character from the US Office LOL
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Watching that at the moment too - enjoying it Clap
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2024 at 11:45pm
Someone here mentioned the awful comedian Rosie Jones a while back. I have a TV show called "Jerk" on in the background. Lead character is played by a comedian with cerebral palsy. It is sooo bad. Would these people be getting these career opportunities if they didn't have the disability. Genuine question. It can't be on merit.

Knew a guy with cerebral palsy years ago through the arts who sincerely thought My Left Foot was ableist and that he should've been given the lead role instead of Daniel Day-Lewis. Fook off.
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care or do not
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 7:45pm
Watching Sugar, Colin Farrells attempt at being Mike Hammer, not sure what to make of it very 1980s, on episode 3, feels beneath him
Getting old and intolerant
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2024 at 8:37am
Scoop on netflix is very good. Well worth a watch
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2024 at 9:21am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Rewatching Band of Brothers. As good as I remember it being Clap

Same. Rewatched it after finishing Masters of the Air. Every bit as brilliant as I remembered 

Will never forget watching the Bastogne episode after a heavy weekend. Was sweating buckets by the end.
I'm at the episode where they discovered the concentration camps... Holy sh*t. An incredible piece of television 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 285>
  Share Topic