Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kyle Lafferty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kyle Lafferty
    Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 9:16am
This little beaut deserves a thread of its own. Continues to try to be a Gers legend without having any footballing ability. I'm only after checking the date to make sure it wasn't April 1st after reading this -

KYLE LAFFERTY last night claimed Rangers are still the best team in Scotland – despite trailing SPL leaders Celtic by 18 points.

The Gers striker made his comeback from injury in Sunday’s 3-2 Old Firm victory which denied the Hoops a title party at Ibrox.

And Lafferty believes the performance proved Rangers are a better side than Neil Lennon’s champions-elect.

Lafferty, whose team were deducted 10 points for going into administration last month, said: “Despite all that’s happened this season, on our day Rangers are still the best team in Scotland.

Celtic can sign whoever they want but we’ll still have the best young players and the best older players.

“We’re the best team and we play the best football. LOLLOL

When the going gets tough we’re always there. When we’re the underdogs we come out on top every time. No matter what people put in front of us we always stand up and be counted.

“We proved on Sunday what we’re all about. We’re definitely still the best team in Scotland and I don’t think that will change for a few years.

“If Celtic had won on Sunday they’d have won the league but we weren’t going to let that happen.

“That was probably the best game we’ve played this season. We have young players ready to take their chance. Rhys McCabe was my man of the match and there are a few like him.”

Lafferty believes he and Rangers must write off the current season as a blip and vows they will be back stronger next term.

why are they writing it off as a blip? sure they're the best team in scotland and play the best football with great young and old players, when the going gets tough they are always there coming out on top. Its a pity the going wasn't tough when they bottled a 15 point lead. At least they've the cups to fall back on, oooops, nope, bombed out of both of those very early on as well.

Best team in scotland though.

LOL

Sponsored Links

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 9:38am
Rangers are pants
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 9:46am
10 pager on the way.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 10:55am
What that lad has to say is irrelevant really.........a season long blip........what a spa.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 11:38am
Laugherty is a coward with no footballing ability what so ever and an even lesser intellectual capacity
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 11:56am
Samaras' made similar claims last season, but at least there was only the guts of a point in it then AS OPPOSED TO 18 NOW! LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 12:05pm
.i was watchin a rangers celtic match at ibrox in pats bar in enniskillen a few years ago and lafferty had a nightmare.there was 4 lads roarin for rangers and i landed in and asked could i pay in euros as i forgot to go to the atm which straight away got me noticed.i was waitin for the girlfriend at the time to call in.they kept looking over at me and when celtic scored from a scott mcdonald volley all i could do was smile but it s a neutral pub so i dont think it wouldve kicked off.it was the quietest celebration i ever had but they were giving off stink about lafferty missing chances.i think he s s bit of a donkey up there
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 5:14pm
Another SPL thread Dead
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
wrestler313 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrestler313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 5:54pm
He would not make our 23 man squad even if we took 7 strikers 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 11:44pm
He is such a f**king gimp LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
athlonecelt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 12:00am
Landon
You are getting rusty, letting your guard down

To be a proper wum, there is one golden rule.

You cant click into a topic about something, and then pretend that you hate these threads.

You do know that, everyone has the name of the thread on their screen too, not just you ????

If you truely are bored/ sick/ annoyed/pissed off , you wouldnt be looking in to read them

I dont go on fly fishing websites to tell them i would never look at a fly fishing website.

Cmon man. Youre better than that.

You live for thesE threads. You will never get the vast vast vast amounts of your time spent on these thread back.
Of every single possible thing on earth that you could be doing on this day, and every other day for that matter, YOU CHOSE TO GO ON THESE THREADS.
and then complain about them

Are you not embarassed ?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic