You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 905>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: things that annoy the fook out of you
    Posted: 4 hours 56 minutes ago at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

When we won in Vienna in 2016 I went on the rip and got back to the hotel at 4am. There was an 11am check out time.  Had the worst hangover ever and literally couldnt get out of bed.  Yer wan was banging on the door.  The headache and stomach were attrocious.  Had no energy.
Nothing worse especially if the flight is at 10pm that night. Your dizzy, you can't eat anything drinking water makes it worse as it just comes back up straight away, every ache and pain you think that's it I'm history and your in a foreign country where you think nobody speaks English if you have to go to hospital(but they normally do). 

Edited by jamo1 - 4 hours 55 minutes ago at 6:58pm
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 47 minutes ago at 4:06pm
Have to say my best one was when in Rajasthan in India our check out time was 6am , now they had it right as the only train out was at 7am each day Cool
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 29 minutes ago at 12:24pm

When we won in Vienna in 2016 I went on the rip and got back to the hotel at 4am. There was an 11am check out time.  Had the worst hangover ever and literally couldnt get out of bed.  Yer wan was banging on the door.  The headache and stomach were attrocious.  Had no energy.

Obnoxious behaviour.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 42 minutes ago at 12:11pm
Insert pathetic Baldrick post below
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 hours 6 minutes ago at 11:47am
I've seen 3pm and 4pm checking in times and 10am and 11am check out. I'm fairly sure that back in the day it was 12pm in and out, so long as a room was ready.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 20 minutes ago at 12:33am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

Hotels seemed to have slipped in 11am check outs recently.

Recently? 

From my experience it's usually been 11am as far as I remember. 
I'd always been in hotels where it was in for 2pm and out at 12pm. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 9:05pm

Recently? 

From my experience it's usually been 11am as far as I remember. 
Just looking for a protector,
God never reached out in time
There's love, there is a saviour but that ain't no love of mine.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:33pm

Was in Rome this week and some of the hotels had 10am checkouts.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:24pm

Hummm rich fecker who can afford them Question
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:21pm
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:08pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Those rap ads on BT sport during games. Or garage, do people actually listen to that type of music bruv? Terrible. 

On a similar note, the stupid music in the stupid trailer for that stupid Jordan Peele movie.
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:57pm
Those rap ads on BT sport during games. Or garage, do people actually listen to that type of music bruv? Terrible. 
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

I go into my local filling station regularly for beer or crisps or ice cream etc as well as petrol.  A lot of times when say I buy a beer and crisps for example it might come to say 4.95.  I'd hand them a  fiver and tell them to keep the 5c. 

Today put 20 in my car but actually put in 20.03.   Handed yer man a fifty and he charged me for the 3 cent.  Instead of giving me back 30 he was rooting around for coppers.  I said to hi you're not charging me for the 3c are ya? 

The amount of times I let them have the extra 5c and then they fooking ask for 3 f**kign cent.

They can f**k off.

What ever happened the round up/ round down initiative that was brought in where it it’s between 1-5c over they round down or 6-9 they round up? 
I thought it was still going (although I always pay with card so not as obvious anyway).

1c & 2c coins not used by most businesses these days.

Ok so is still there but round on the 5c not 10c.
So then TP rightly being charged 50.05 so he should have no complaints 
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

I go into my local filling station regularly for beer or crisps or ice cream etc as well as petrol.  A lot of times when say I buy a beer and crisps for example it might come to say 4.95.  I'd hand them a  fiver and tell them to keep the 5c. 

Today put 20 in my car but actually put in 20.03.   Handed yer man a fifty and he charged me for the 3 cent.  Instead of giving me back 30 he was rooting around for coppers.  I said to hi you're not charging me for the 3c are ya? 

The amount of times I let them have the extra 5c and then they fooking ask for 3 f**kign cent.

They can f**k off.

What ever happened the round up/ round down initiative that was brought in where it it’s between 1-5c over they round down or 6-9 they round up? 
I thought it was still going (although I always pay with card so not as obvious anyway).

1c & 2c coins not used by most businesses these days.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 10:29am
It’s a television cliche. It was flogged to death last night for instance when Lee Hendrie was commentating on Sky on the Watford v Sheffield Utd match. Just as when Liverpool are playing, we know it’s not a city centre or a croquet club we’re watching.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

The expression “ the football club “, used by commentators and pundits as tediously and as superfluously as the dreaded “o” word ( “obviously” ) is by players during interviews. Call it a sixth sense if you will but I can always tell when Man Utd or Aston Villa or whoever are being discussed during a live game that it isn’t a f**king badminton or bridge club they’re talking about.

Its used a lot for Liverpool to differenciate from the city.  There isnt many teams that are simply called after the city they are from with no additional united or city or rovers. 
AKA pedantic kunt
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 10:15am

They can f**k off.

Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 9:57am
The expression “ the football club “, used by commentators and pundits as tediously and as superfluously as the dreaded “o” word ( “obviously” ) is by players during interviews. Call it a sixth sense if you will but I can always tell when Man Utd or Aston Villa or whoever are being discussed during a live game that it isn’t a f**king badminton or bridge club they’re talking about.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 905>
  Share Topic