Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 786>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JH91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 11:19am
Originally posted by JH91 JH91 wrote:

Throw Big Zeb in to make it a treble.
If the ground was anything but heavy I'd be sure of a win for Hurricane Fly.
I know he beat Solwith on soft recently but I'm not sure how he'll deal with the ground being this dead

Big Zeb won well but only had him in doubles and trebles.
Geraghty picked me up 2 other winners today.
Great day out!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 5:03am
Any  tips today lads - see if I can get enough to get out to the pub new years day Thumbs%20Up
deisedevil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deisedevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 5:06am
just did an each way double 2 of de bromheads horses, loosen my load in the 2.00 and sizing symphony in the 3.35

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 5:52am

Any  tips today lads - see if I can get enough to get out to the pub new years day Thumbs%20Up

Try a small each way on Hes Our Man in Down Royal at 12.40 (not convinced he'll handle the heavy ground) but this is as weak a field as hed going to come up against in a maiden hurdle in the near future and has the class to beat the majority of these even on this ground.

EDIT: 10s at the moment

Edited by Kerrzy - 30 Dec 2010 at 6:03am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 6:51am

Try a small each way on Hes Our Man in Down Royal at 12.40 (not convinced he'll handle the heavy ground) but this is as weak a field as hed going to come up against in a maiden hurdle in the near future and has the class to beat the majority of these even on this ground.

Angry How many excuses does this horse need. How he didnt win travelling like that is beyond me.

Place money is safe but jumping cost him again.Angry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 7:24am

Angry How many excuses does this horse need. How he didnt win travelling like that is beyond me.

Place money is safe but jumping cost him again.Angry

Did him each way but didnt put much on it!

In fairness, your tips havent been fairly decent on this thread! Keep 'em coming!! Kerrzy to win us all a few bob  Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 2:03pm
Had a fiver on a 25/1 earlier - only reason i went for it was cios it was claret and blue - thats what i calla good day Thumbs%20Up
captkeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 10:47pm
Mr Big.14.20 at Warwick today.Could supply you with drinking mony for tonight.
Live Long and Prosper.
MrFantastico View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrFantastico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 6:05am
why the winky face ?
We hate princess diana, we hate elton john too, we hate orange bastards but rovers we love you.    KOH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 8:27am
Originally posted by captkeen captkeen wrote:

Mr Big.14.20 at Warwick today.Could supply you with drinking mony for tonight.

that was a great race! Fair play on that tip!
MrFantastico View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrFantastico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 10:08am
what were his oods ?,any for tomorow lads #?
We hate princess diana, we hate elton john too, we hate orange bastards but rovers we love you.    KOH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 11:27am
Originally posted by MrFantastico MrFantastico wrote:

what were his oods ?,any for tomorow lads #?

I stuck a tenner each way on it and got 80 back

I know f*ck all about horses, but theres been a couple of cracking tips in this thread!!
JH91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JH91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 11:46am
Quality tip, sp'd at 5/1 but must have been bigger if Wheelo got him at 7's.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 11:51am
Originally posted by JH91 JH91 wrote:

Quality tip, sp'd at 5/1 but must have been bigger if Wheelo got him at 7's.

Sorry, that 80e back included the 20 back i put on (1oe each way) so 60e profit Thumbs%20Up

As ye said, cracking tip! Roll on the tips tomorrow, fair play lads Clap

Edited by Wheelo - 31 Dec 2010 at 11:52am
JH91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JH91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 11:56am
Just realised you said e/w
captkeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 4:48pm
Glad to see some of you backed it. Heart was in my mouth as this horse does not usually battle it out. got a couple in the next 2 -3 days but to back with caution, eway is a suggestion CHARTREUX IN THE 15.10 AT CHELTENHAM TOMORROW,CASTLEROCK IN THE 14.50 AT EXETER,VERYWELL RED INTHE 15.40 AT SOUTHWELL. hAVE A SMALL EACH WAY TREBLE AND LITTLE EACH WAY ON EACH. finally ONE FOR Sunday,12.35 at Plumpton,Alcalade .eway. word is that this horse has improved since its last run and is expected to be placed, could be a great price at about 16/1 .(Friend of mine has a share in this horse and a horse i tipped up here earlier on in the year Extreme conviction. They paid about £25000 for this horse.Have a GREAT NEW YEAR.
Live Long and Prosper.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 9:45am
Originally posted by captkeen captkeen wrote:

Glad to see some of you backed it. Heart was in my mouth as this horse does not usually battle it out. got a couple in the next 2 -3 days but to back with caution, eway is a suggestion CHARTREUX IN THE 15.10 AT CHELTENHAM TOMORROW,CASTLEROCK IN THE 14.50 AT EXETER,VERYWELL RED INTHE 15.40 AT SOUTHWELL. hAVE A SMALL EACH WAY TREBLE AND LITTLE EACH WAY ON EACH. finally ONE FOR Sunday,12.35 at Plumpton,Alcalade .eway. word is that this horse has improved since its last run and is expected to be placed, could be a great price at about 16/1 .(Friend of mine has a share in this horse and a horse i tipped up here earlier on in the year Extreme conviction. They paid about £25000 for this horse.Have a GREAT NEW YEAR.

Not a good day today - but keep the tips coming on here! Clap
gregpent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregpent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 9:51am
CASTLEROCK came nowhere
CHARTREUX came 3rd
VERYWELL RED came last
IrelandAway.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 786>