You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 771772773774775 786>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Offaly -1  7/5 👍🍺🍺🍺

ah well wasnt to beOuch
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 2:44pm
Cautious approach fancied to go very close in the 7.30 dundalk, in savage form at home. Has ran 4 times over a mile in dundalk, 2 wins and 2 close up 3rds. Drawn in the car park but hopefully can break well, likes to be near the front so hopefully can get a nice early position. 9/1 with 4 places on offer nearly everywhere
Here we go again
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Cautious approach fancied to go very close in the 7.30 dundalk, in savage form at home. Has ran 4 times over a mile in dundalk, 2 wins and 2 close up 3rds. Drawn in the car park but hopefully can break well, likes to be near the front so hopefully can get a nice early position. 9/1 with 4 places on offer nearly everywhere

He's up against the mighty KOYBIG !
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2020 at 8:27am
Koenig came fourth had the last winner the Fav 7/2, that Dundalk is ***t of spot, the two day Dublin festival starts today the Willie, Gordon and de Bromhead show👍
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Andrew00 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 3:11pm
Faugheen the machine 
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 10:39pm
My turn at the betting syndicate in work. Going to head to the bookies at lunch tomorrow. Anyone have any tips for the weekend?
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 3:23pm
Anyone know if Boylesports online/app take Revolut?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 8:51am
I know it’s Cheltenham lads but was told to have a few quid e.w on Supasundae with R. Power in the plate, good punting to anyone having a few bets Thumbs Up
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 9:36am
Nice double with Discorama in the Ultima
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 10:29am
Any decent signing up offers out there to avail off?

I am with PP and Skybet just at the moment. 
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Any decent signing up offers out there to avail off?

I am with PP and Skybet just at the moment. 

Here's a list of them
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 11:41am
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Nice double with Discorama in the Ultima
Thats actually my bet today LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2020 at 11:06am
Placed a bet on someone to win a tennis match today, they were 5-1 up in the first set and the odds were 1/7
had £35 in my account so stuck it on (boredom and all that)

Within minutes the score changed and suddenly the player I bet was 5-1 down in the first set and went on to lose the set
I contacted BET365 on the online chat and explained this, they said they'd look into it

Lo and behold the player I backed came back and won the match, but they still haven't settled the bet.

By rights, if the player I backed was 5-1 down instead of 5-1 up I should have got a far better price than 1/7
But i'll probably just get my £35 back
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2020 at 12:06pm
The good people of BET365 have settled this bet at the corrected odds of 11/2 instead of 1/7

nice bit of luck

Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2020 at 12:35pm
A great bunch of lads.

I’ve placed a few bets on the Belarus league, lost all bar one. Absolutely tiny amounts though, a euro or less. I’ve got 22 cent left in my account. Will blow that later on. Should be a free €1 bet with PP if you login after 1 o’clock today.

As You Were
Three in a row
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2020 at 12:54pm
That's the second mistake I've noticed on BET365 this week. Must be making a few if they're working from home

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2020 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

A great bunch of lads.

I’ve placed a few bets on the Belarus league, lost all bar one. Absolutely tiny amounts though, a euro or less. I’ve got 22 cent left in my account. Will blow that later on. Should be a free €1 bet with PP if you login after 1 o’clock today.
They love a yellow card over there! 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2020 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

A great bunch of lads.

They love a yellow card over there! 
Big time. Also low scoring games.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 771772773774775 786>
  Share Topic