You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 761762763764765 787>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 12:00pm
Caribert 1.50 Exeter 
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Fancy beau satchel and namazee in the 5.30 and 6.00 in dundalk tonight. 
Beau satchell back into 45-65 in dundalk for the first time since june (only 6 runs ago) that day he won fairly well off a mark of 63, he's down to a mark of 60 tonight and with the very capable Ben Coen claiming 5 off his back that makes him 8 pounds lower than for that win. He's drawn in the car park which is a problem, a bigger problem than his recent runs in my opinion as he was well out of the weights in claimers, surely with a view of dropping him to a handicap mark like he has now, it worked, he's dropped 5 pounds for them 2 runs which is generous. 10/1 is a good price, hopefully he can jump out smart and get a nice early position. If it's not tonight it will be very soon.

Namazee is in the race after and his last run in dundalk was a procession in a poor race, ran over turf since and has then had a little break. Hopefully dundalk will bring out the best in him again and he's a general 7/1 chance. 

If Sharjah in the last goes to 20/1 at some point, i suspect he will, I will have a little each way bet as he has a plum draw in 4 to attack and hopefully grab the race by the scruff of the neck. 

Looks like tonight might be the night for sharjah. The money is down but I'll only be having a watching brief at 10/1
Here we go again
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 5:28pm
In from 14/1 to 9/1 with PP. In the 19:00.
Pat power View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 3:44pm
645 Kempton
Uncle Jerry 3-1 I'm told this will win lads 
Have a few quid on only if ye have it to spare 

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 4:28pm
Good man PP, hopefully it comes in
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 6:50pm
Unlucky there with the photo finish, would’ve been nice with the drift out to 9/2
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 7:05pm
told a mate and he had it in a double with the first one winning 😫unlucky gents
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Pat power View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 7:17pm
Beaten on the line sorry lads
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 3:27pm
Adrian McGuinness has two in the first at Wolver Pipe Bomber again and we know who owns him allegedlyLOL and Taceec who all the money is for.
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 3:35pm
We're back syndicate, who is it?
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 5:14pm
Taceec won the first👍 Who’s involved in that were back syndicate?

Edited by Donegalman - 07 Jan 2019 at 5:14pm
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

So, not necessarily a tip but a horse to follow : Rathhill (runs in the 1.05pm race at Newbury today). He might not necessarily win today but I know Nicky Henderson was impressed when he joined the yard so might be one to watch for the rest of this season and possibly over further than the 2 miles he is running over today.

great shout Borussia Clap

Had a score on him at 7/2 and have him also in a lucky15 with IM picks above.

he had plenty in him coming over the last. small bit too casual at times though 

Henderson said on TV before the race that he will come on for that run so I wouldn't be too concerned from that aspect. What I'm more concerned about is Henderson saying he might send it to the Tolworth hurdle next which would be a pointer towards the Supreme and not the Ballymore at the festival.

Would you still have much confidence in him after his run on Saturday Borussia? I see hes gone out to 50s for the Supreme and the Ballymore with some bookies since.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

So, not necessarily a tip but a horse to follow : Rathhill (runs in the 1.05pm race at Newbury today). He might not necessarily win today but I know Nicky Henderson was impressed when he joined the yard so might be one to watch for the rest of this season and possibly over further than the 2 miles he is running over today.

great shout Borussia Clap

Had a score on him at 7/2 and have him also in a lucky15 with IM picks above.

he had plenty in him coming over the last. small bit too casual at times though 

Henderson said on TV before the race that he will come on for that run so I wouldn't be too concerned from that aspect. What I'm more concerned about is Henderson saying he might send it to the Tolworth hurdle next which would be a pointer towards the Supreme and not the Ballymore at the festival.

Would you still have much confidence in him after his run on Saturday Borussia? I see hes gone out to 50s for the Supreme and the Ballymore with some bookies since.

To be honest, it's hard to draw any conclusions until we hear from Henderson on this.
I don't have any open inside link into the yard or anything : Just was talking to somebody who would have an insight a number of months ago and the horse came up in discussion long before he ever ran hence I was aware of him.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 12:51pm
It was a class 4 race i think that he won on debut in England a few weeks ago after moving over from the point to points.
He looked on Saturday as if a further step up in grade was well beyond him

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

It was a class 4 race i think that he won on debut in England a few weeks ago after moving over from the point to points.
He looked on Saturday as if a further step up in grade was well beyond him

You can't tell too much from the Class of Novice Hurdle he ran in : A class 4 novice at Newbury would most like be far stronger than a class three at Fontwell, for example. 
Geraghty hinted on Saturday that his problems could be related to a bit of immaturity and the sticky nature of the ground at Sandown (had been covered for several days). But, as I said, I'm waiting to see if Henderson says anything before drawing any conclusions. 

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Pat power Pat power wrote:

645 Kempton
Uncle Jerry 3-1 I'm told this will win lads 
Have a few quid on only if ye have it to spare 

Runs today again
1.55 at Lingfield

Pat power View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 3:54pm
Viola park 445 Kempton 7-2 
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 4:49pm
Whoever gave you that tip needs to be shot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 761762763764765 787>
  Share Topic