You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 750751752753754 787>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 3:16am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by Pat power Pat power wrote:

Sergei Prokofiev in the 305 tomorrow at ascot to win at 11/4 and fox champion e/w at 40/1  in the same race has a squeak
Was giving an e.w shout for No Needs Never in that 3.05 race @ 40/1 also, was told that Joseph’s horse has the beating of Aidan’s on latest work form but this fella is a new source to me so I am going easy

Given that I don't think Aidan's and Joseph's work together, I'd question this.

If you listen to either Joseph or Kevin Blake on the podcasts this week, neither seem too hopeful on that one. Joseph put up Segei Prokofiev as the most likely winner.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Sergei Prokofiev in the 305 tomorrow at ascot to win at 11/4 and fox champion e/w at 40/1  in the same race has a squeak
Was giving an e.w shout for No Needs Never in that 3.05 race @ 40/1 also, was told that Joseph’s horse has the beating of Aidan’s on latest work form but this fella is a new source to me so I am going easy

If you listen to either Joseph or Kevin Blake on the podcasts this week, neither seem too hopeful on that one. Joseph put up Segei Prokofiev as the most likely winner.

I would question it more as its coming from Dublin Doc LOL
His previous posts on this thread would suggest that he couldn't tip sand into a bucket

KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 9:13am
Fox Champion is a non runner
RKeane View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKeane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

His previous posts on this thread would suggest that he couldn't tip sand into a bucket

The same could be said for just about every poster that tips on this thread the past 6 months or so, it is a layers dreamlandLOL

Edited by RKeane - 19 Jun 2018 at 6:23pm
YESSSS! IT'S THERE
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 11:15am
Originally posted by RKeane RKeane wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

The same could be said for just about every poster that tips on this thread the past 6 months or so, it is a layers dreamlandLOL
so so true mr Keane 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 11:17am
Park Bloom e.w 4.05 Gowran
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 8:28pm

Park Bloom e.w 4.05 Gowran
Hope anybody that backed it got on at the 11/1 and 10/1 at the time of posting
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 1:57pm
Irish Times 2pm Newcastle 6/1 good source 
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 12:04pm
Captain cat. 4.05 curragh, well fancied. Back each way 
Here we go again
RKeane View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKeane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 3:51pm
I would like to think that nobody follows these tips, not only do they come nowhere but their coming lastLOL
YESSSS! IT'S THERE
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 10:43am
Bellewstown today lads first race off at 5.30 and with the spell of weather we are having at the mo what a cracking place to be, any fancies?, I recognise a lot of the runners today most of them would have run at Dundalk at some stage. The top trainer at Bellewstown Gordon Elliott Shocked and he has one runner in the 7.00 Masterson each way maybe?
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 10:50am

Bellewstown - Wednesday

Lyons and Keane to bag Bellewstown brace

Meath duo Ger Lyons and champion jockey Colin Keane are the men to follow at the opening session of the four-day July festival at Bellewstown this evening where racing begins at 5.30. 

Artistic Melody landed her second career success when scoring for the pair over a trip close to this at Limerick and looks the one in the d Hotel Handicap. A winner at Killarney this time last year, she won in great style 12 days ago and is only 4lbs higher in the handicap as she reappears. 

The Lyons-trained Poetic Light won his maiden at the August meeting here last year and could be set to win over the same distance in the McCabes Mitsubishi Handicap. He ran well when fourth to Meagher’s Flag over an extra furlong and a half at Gowran Park a month ago and should be a match for Iron Blue which tops the weights after her recent win over seven furlongs at the County Kilkenny venue. 

Tom McCourt trains closer to the track and might also give the locals something to cheer about in the Gabriel Howard Memorial Handicap which is set to feature a full field of 16 runners. Stamp Of Authority was running for the first time since January when runner-up to Musical Jewel at Sligo two weeks ago and might not need to improve all that much to land the spoils from a favourable draw.  

The opening Irish Stallion Farms EBF Fillies Median Auction Maiden might well fall to Derby winning trainer Joseph O'Brien who sends out the Limerick third Syrena. At much shorter prices, Captain Vancouver should take all the beating in the Irish Stallion Farms EBF Median Auction whileChateau La Fleur can put a thoroughly disappointing debut at Dundalk in March behind her to win the concluding Hilltown Fillies Maiden for Dermot Weld. 

Selections: 5.30 Syrena; 6.00 Captain Vancouver; 6.30 Artistic Melody (NAP); 7.00 Minnie Dahill; 7.30 Poetic Light; 8.00 Stamp Of Authority; 8.30 Chateau La Fleur. 

PJIRELAND View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PJIRELAND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 10:01pm
3 wins( incl a 16/1) and 3 places out of 7. Decent tips. Who’s tips were they?
YBIG Fantasy Football Champion 2013/2014.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 9:56am

Bellewstown - Thursday

Turasoir to take competitive Bellewstown handicap

Turasoir takes her chance is easily the most open race of this evening’s session at Bellewstown but she might well be the answer to the Urban Life Handicap at 7.05.

John Nicholson’s five-year-old was a winner over hurdles on good ground at Ballinrobe at the end of May and she was possibly a little unlucky not to score over a furlong further than this at Leopardstown last time where a wide draw did her no favours. She has no such problem here and is just preferred to Match My Fire. Touch Of Gold is in season and misses out.  

Abstraction chased home the much-improved Soffia at Down Royal two weeks ago and it would be no surprise to see him go a place better in the Indaver Ireland Handicap. He is without a win for over five years but can make all the running to land this for Natalia Lupini.

The Collierstown Fillies Handicap is another good race and here the Fozzy Stack-trainedQueen Rabab might well add to recent wins at Dundalk in May and at Limerick last month. She ran well under a fixed penalty at Naas just two days after her Limerick success and will take all the beating.

The locals had a good night here on Wednesday and Mick Mulvaney can keep the flag flying for Meath-based trainers with Passing Trade in the Lougher Stables Handicap. She just lost out at Roscommon last time and might be suited by this drop back in trip.

Selections: 5.30 Isle Of Innisfree; 6.05 Abstraction; 6.35 Baliyad; 7.05 Turasoir (NAP); 7.40 Queen Rahab; 8.15 Passing Trade; 8.40 Batts Rock. 

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 11:43am

Tipperary - Thursday

Time to be brave at Tipperary

If the early betting is to be believed, Sharjah is well-fancied to account for his classy stable companion Wicklow Brave in the featured Grade 3 Kevin McManus Bookmaker Grimes Hurdle at Tipperary this evening where the action begins at 5.50.

The pair appear to have the race between them, but preference is certainly for the latter, a Classic winner on the Flat and a Grade 1 winner over hurdles. The nine-year-old has shown good form so far in 2018, finishing runner-up to Supasundae at the Punchestown festival and he didn’t run too badly at all behind Stradivarius in the Group 2 Yorkshire Cup in the middle of May. He looks a bet to put his younger rival in his place.

The Listed Coolmore Pride Of Dubai Tipperary Stakes should go the way of the sponsors with Land Force easily boasting the best form after taking third place in a similar event at the Curragh at the end of May and in the Group 2 Norfolk Stakes at Royal Ascot last month.

Jim Bolger can land an early double. Copia Verborum was up to making a winning start on quick ground at the Curragh a month ago and is taken to follow up in the Glenvale Stud Race while New To Town is worth another chance in the Irish Stallion Farms EBF Fillies Maiden.

Mick Mulvaney might well be among the winners a little closer to home at Bellewstown this evening and but the trip south for Stormy Tale for the Costello’s Tavern Handicap might well be worthwhile. She was third to Rince Deireanach over a mile at Leopardstown last time and might well improve over the extra distance here.  

Gordon Elliott’s Dinions is only a reserve for the concluding maiden hurdle but if he was to get a run, would certainly have a chance as he goes jumping for the first time.

Selections: 5.50 Copia Verborum; 6.20 New To Town; 6.50 Land Force; 7.25 Stormy Tale (NAP); 8.00 Wicklow Brave; 8.30 Global Racing; 9.00 Dinions

Deco79 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deco79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 11:03am
Kalaxana, Roscommon 8:20
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Deco79 Deco79 wrote:

Winner Clap good man 
Pat power View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Deco79 Deco79 wrote:

ClapClapClap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 750751752753754 787>
  Share Topic