You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 745746747748749 787>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 4:00pm
IM is giving his opinion and reasoning behind every horse put up, its your decision what you do with it but no need to whinging afterwards if it doesnt win

Keep up the good work IM. I don't back them all but enjoy the posts and if one looks good I'll give it a shot
Some people just deserve a slap
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Seanie ran very well into third last night and Mulzamm lead most of the way before fading. I really hope he gets his change of scenery because that horse surely has a lot to offer if given to a decent trainer. 

I'm backing two today across the water.

My first one is Spirit of Valor in the 3.00 in newmarket. The concern here is that he's a drifter and the market usually tells a story about Aidans horses. The concern is that he's not fully wound up for his first run of the season but he's travelling across and on ratings and on his last run with the favourite where he was just beaten into second. Over 6F I think he's too big and I'm willing to take a chance on him winning at the prices. 
1 point win spirit of valor 8/1. 3.00 Newmarket. (Won't be using this for this thread but PP doing money back all losers up-to a 10er if the favourite wins, might suit someone here.)

The second one is another irish raider but this time in chltenham. Her form is as good as anything in the race and she needs good ground, they've got it today. She's been running against some high class horses in her career and today seems like a great opportunity on a track that will suit her staying style and I think she'll excell over this distance. Is a strong stayer, has only ran over a distance longer than 3 miles once where beaten a neck into 2nd, there was 17 lengths back to the third. I can't see her running a bad race today and I really fancy her to at least place. 
2 points each way Thanks for Tea, 3.50 cheltenham. 9/1.

86 points staked. 91.5 returned. 

The 3.50 cancelled due to the heat in cheltenham. I've never heard of that before. Seems daft. 
Due to the race distance and the heat they said - how warm is it over there?!
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 4:07pm
It's 28 degrees where I am. 
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 4:47pm
3.50 race abandoned due to race distance and heat it is very warm over there and the horses welfare come first naturallyThumbs Up. On a sadder note Our Duke Cry
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 10:41am
Going for one at a price today. 
Red alert runs in the 7.15 in bath. This horse has some good form over 6 furlongs, but what really attracts me to him tonight is his trainers form. 5 winners from his last 8 runners. 4 of them coming on the flat. This horse had his first run for this trainer over 5 furlongs 2 months ago. This horse shapes as though he needs every yard of the 6 furlong trip. He has form at the track, coming third last season over 5 furlongs, again, shorter than ideal. He had pastfact in behind and off the same terms that horse is half the price in the betting market. I can't ignore the trainers form and this horse looked sure to improve from the spin 2 months ago. Hopefully he has and it doesn't take a massive leap of faith to have a bet at the prices and hopefully get our weekend off to a nice start. 

1.5 points each way. Red alert. 7.15 bath. Paddypower (4 places) 16/1.

85 points staked 91.5 returned.
Here we go again
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 11:49pm
Pride of Pimlico in the first in Navan on Monday.

Don't shoot the messenger, but I was told it has a super chance of winning from a very good source.

Prices aren't up yet, but it won last time out. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 6:06am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Don't shoot the messenger, but I was told it has a super chance of winning from a very good source.

Depending on the price I may have a punt on that.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 6:25pm

It’s 4/1
OBrien has a 1/2 favourite in the race 
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 11:16am
Fancy alcatraz again today. Blinkers should help him, hopefully go past them!
Have word for Maymine in the race before it too. Should improve from her good first time out run where she came second.

1 point each way alcatraz, 10/1. 2 points each way Maymine, 13/2 ladbrokes. 5.00 and 5.30 navan. 

91 points staked 91.5 returned. 

Here we go again
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 11:34am
Gamble on Understate in the 7:30
18's this morning into 7/2
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 11:47am
Hugh Taylors three for the day - something brewing 3.40, super dj 4.10, and silvanus 5.15 all pontefract.

gary obrien goes for caffe machiatto in navan 6.30.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

It’s 4/1
OBrien has a 1/2 favourite in the race 

Got 5/1 for this with Corals.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Pat power View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Depending on the price I may have a punt on that.

Got 5/1with bet365
Hope he does the business for us

RKeane View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKeane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 4:36pm

Edited by RKeane - 23 Apr 2018 at 6:08pm
YESSSS! IT'S THERE
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 5:18pm

Have word for Maymine in the race before it too. Should improve from her good first time out run where she came second.

1 point each way alcatraz, 10/1. 2 points each way Maymine, 13/2 ladbrokes. 5.00 and 5.30 navan. 

Maymine wins Clap
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 4:46am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Maymine wins Clap

Good stuff wins at 3-1 SP.  you had it  at 13-2 ClapClap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 10:57am
lads one horse that interests me today at Punchestown is True Self 4.55 20/1, Patrick gives him as one of three fancies, the horse fell at the last with R Blackmore on board last week in a race (5.50 Fair) won by willie Mullins with Low Sun 25/1.
KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 4:46pm
Got a tip for Satoshi in the 7:15 at Punchestown. Worth an each way small amount. 18/1 on bet365. Never got a tip from this source before so could be a donkey. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 745746747748749 787>
  Share Topic