You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tinder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 46>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Ban him Mods! Ban him Angry

Banning is too good for this lad. Shocking carry on. If you've no intention of posting pics, don't be on here blabbing

Edited by sham157 - 12 Jan 2014 at 11:50am
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 11:50am

Ban him Mods! Ban him Angry

I agree with this AM. The rules are in plac for a reason if no pics a link to her fb account will do
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 11:51am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Good man. Now the rules kid. The rules. 

Sorry AM.Ye'll have to take my word for it especially as I'll be seeing her again

...you think ? If you let her pay you into whelans I'd say there's a chance you'll not see her again
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 11:55am
FAO MODS:

I request a special dispensation for Da Scientist to express freely exactly what he thinks of IrishMuff and his appalling behaviour. In doing so IrishMuff would of course be subjected to the most extreme, but well deserved abuse.

Regards
Sham.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 12:02pm
Disgraceful behaviour Muff .Rules are there for a reason.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 12:21pm
ha ha I'm friends with her on facebook and I'm not telling ye shaggers who she is.I wouldn't put it past ye to message her about me posting up her pic.

Having a day out at the national gallery and I'm paying for her in
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 12:25pm

ha ha I'm friends with her on facebook and I'm not telling ye shaggers who she is.I wouldn't put it past ye to message her about me posting up her pic.

good man muff, pay her in to the free national gallery, what women wouldnt fall for that genorosity?
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

good man muff, pay her in to the free national gallery, what women wouldnt fall for that genorosity?

legend !
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 12:40pm

Exactly
She can fcuk off if she wants to go to the writers museum as they charge there
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 12:43pm
Have you taken her up O'Connells Street yet or was it just some Henry Street action. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 12:56pm

How could you possibly think we'd stoop so low as to post her pic without your permission. Not only have you shown a complete lack of respect for the rules, but you now are having a pop at us personally.

IMO lads, this calls for swift retribution and I have a plan. I'll pm you all now. Prepare to pay for your flagrant breach of the rules muff
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 1:00pm
IrishBluff about to be found out here, there is only so much attention seeking that a redser can get away with here LOL
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Have you taken her up O'Connells Street yet or was it just some Henry Street action. 

Hell be taking her up the Bourneville Boulevard no doubt....

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

IrishBluff about to be found out here, there is only so much attention seeking that a redser can get away with here LOL

"Irishbluff" LOL

Oh little do ye know but i'll say is it was third time lucky with this online craic Clap
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2014 at 12:39am

"Irishbluff" LOL

Oh little do ye know but i'll say is it was third time lucky with this online craic Clap

Well post up some pics of the last two girls you were with lad! Angry
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2014 at 12:40am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

"Irishbluff" LOL

6 little pictures in your litte profile pic?
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2014 at 12:41am

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

"Irishbluff" LOL

6 little pictures in your litte profile pic?

LOL
da scientist View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
I've a tiny micky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2014 at 1:10am

what sort of a spastic are you? 
The main thing is not to panic
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 46>
  Share Topic