You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TICKETS AVAILABLE ON SFA WEBSITE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Remember, parcel motel can deliver them here for a few extra quid.
How does that work SD? 
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Sponsored Links

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

How does that work SD? 

When you setup a PM account you get an Id and you put that at the top of the address under your name, €3.95 and a brilliant service Brianie, I forgot about it when I got mine, raging

brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

How does that work SD? 

When you setup a PM account you get an Id and you put that at the top of the address under your name, €3.95 and a brilliant service Brianie, I forgot about it when I got mine, raging

Thanks Sono, feck it would have done thatThumbs Up
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Diego View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

all i need now is a seat on a bus, anybody know of any going from dublin?

Babbsballs has a couple spots on ybig bus spare i think.
Grim Reality View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grim Reality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 4:53pm
Elroy45

I reckon restricted view in the Jock stein should be grand. There are no supporting poles there unlike the North Stand Upper (sideline stand) or the official away section. I have sat in restricted view in the NS before and it wasn't even the supporting poles it was a seat just beside the stairwell entrance that was causing the 'restricted view' which will only be a problem if you are 5 foot nothing tall. That's the only possible restricted view I can think of in JS upper. Fantastic stand to watch a game from. Some seats beside the stairwell will be more restricted than others of course, but just stick the tallest guy in your group in the seat closest the concrete and you'll be fine.
finnanselbow View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finnanselbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by finnanselbow finnanselbow wrote:

Two upper there now too. Have Scottish relative, hope to get them to collect. Still waiting on email, any else same?

Sent mail to SFA, got reply few mins later, anyone can collect ticket for you once they have your booking confirmation.
I'm just still waiting on the booking confirmation!!
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 5:29pm

Two upper there now too. Have Scottish relative, hope to get them to collect. Still waiting on email, any else same?

Sent mail to SFA, got reply few mins later, anyone can collect ticket for you once they have your booking confirmation.

Can they be collected before the day of the game? Pain In the hole collecting the day I get over.

brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Can they be collected before the day of the game? Pain In the hole collecting the day I get over.

Not at the moment but they might change it seeing as there are so many, emailed about this earlier, no reply as yet
ITS KEANE YES

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 5:33pm
Cheers Brianie.

Byrne91 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Byrne91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 5:48pm
Loads of tickets up now LL and Jock S stands
Louth4sam View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louth4sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 5:57pm
4 bought for Jock Stein upper. From the looks of this thread, should be quite a few of us there. 
Byrne91 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Byrne91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 5:58pm
Ticket pick up is going to be mental 
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 5:59pm
Aload of tickets up there now in the LL End, right in the corner, and a few in the JS aswell, work fast lads. :)
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
Louth4sam View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louth4sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 5:59pm
Wembley wasn't too bad last year. Just went straight to stadium when arrived
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 6:15pm
Loads still up there lads - hopefully all get sorted. All the cool kids are gonna be in with the Scots now. The Irish section is gonna be full of Abbey travel gimps and corporates
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 6:33pm
We'll be taking over
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 6:41pm
Buy them up lads & then when JD magically pulls a few spares out of his sock tell him to stick them up his arse ....
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 6:58pm
Feel much better now that got two Lisbon Lions upper
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic