You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ticket resale portal March

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 34>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregpent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 10:29am
can we get a sticky for the portal in March. going to be alot of threads
IrelandAway.com
Sponsored Links

peterbelfast View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterbelfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 10:49am
Originally posted by seankerryireland seankerryireland wrote:

Hey lads, couple of the lads from our group only got sorted for tickets for 1 game after applying for all 3 group games so they will be relying on resale portal for the other 2 games , just wondering will they be using same fai log in details for this portal?

If 2012 is anything to go by then no. Tickets will just show up and it will be fastest finger first.
seankerryireland View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seankerryireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 3:56pm
I just went back to emails from 2012 found this ,

Dear Football Supporter,

We would like to inform you that the official UEFA EURO 2012™ ticket portal is closing from 10 April until beginning of May 2012!
Until then you still have the chance to buy tickets from other fans. To buy tickets you need to do the following:
1.       Go to the ticket portal https://ticketing.uefa.com/euro2012-en/
2.       Login to your account
3.       Click on the “buy tickets” button in the section “my tickets”
4.       Select the tickets you want to buy and click on Checkout
5.       Provide your credit card details and complete the ordering process

If you have tickets you cannot use anymore, you can still offer these tickets for resale. To offer your tickets for resale, you need to do the following:
1.       Go to the ticket portal https://ticketing.uefa.com/euro2012-en/
2.       Login to your account
3.       Click on the “sell tickets” tab
4.       Select the tickets you would like to sell
5.       Provide your credit card data for your reimbursement and offer your tickets for resale

After 10 April 2012, the tickets will be printed and shipped to the address stored in the ticket portal. Please make sure, that you always keep your address data updated!

We look forward to seeing you at UEFA EURO 2012™!

As I was successful for all tickets I applied for in original portal just wondering if I do log in and purchase tickets for the rest of the lads will my original application be effected? Don't see option of setting up new account under wife details for example?
conordarcy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conordarcy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by seankerryireland seankerryireland wrote:

As I was successful for all tickets I applied for in original portal just wondering if I do log in and purchase tickets for the rest of the lads will my original application be effected? Don't see option of setting up new account under wife details for example?

I cant see why your original application would be affected & I dont know why you would need to sign up again. Your current login details should work.

I think there is a max of 4 tickets per game so if you have already purchased 4 you may not be able to purchase any more.

I remember the resale portal closing & tickets were delivered. It then opened again & I managed to get one for the Croatia game. This wasn't posted out, I had to pick it up in a port-a-cabin outside the stadium in the pissing rain. It took ages as they were checking tickets against passports & things got very heated when the match started & there were loads still in the queue. Missed start of the game & the Croatia goal, just about made our equaliser.

Edited by conordarcy - 25 Feb 2016 at 4:25pm
seankerryireland View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seankerryireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 9:21am
Maybe so Conor but in original portal this month I was successful for 4 tickets for each game, thought I remember from 2012 there was issue with people trying to purchase extra tickets due to eufa trying to stop touting? resale portal back in 2012 you had to enter credit card details to finalise your purchase which i presume will be the same this time but with our fai/eufa account already credit card details are stored that's why I'm thinking it may be seperate log in.

Edited by seankerryireland - 26 Feb 2016 at 9:22am
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conordarcy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 9:50am
I get what you are saying but I think you will log in as normal & the resale portal will be there in place of the current portal/portals.

You will probably see your purchased tickets from previous ballots & an option to offer them for sale.

The recent Rugby World Cup ticketing site worked something like that.

xRedmanLFCx View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xRedmanLFCx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 10:02am
Originally posted by conordarcy conordarcy wrote:

I cant see why your original application would be affected & I dont know why you would need to sign up again. Your current login details should work.

I think there is a max of 4 tickets per game so if you have already purchased 4 you may not be able to purchase any more.

I remember the resale portal closing & tickets were delivered. It then opened again & I managed to get one for the Croatia game. This wasn't posted out, I had to pick it up in a port-a-cabin outside the stadium in the pissing rain. It took ages as they were checking tickets against passports & things got very heated when the match started & there were loads still in the queue. Missed start of the game & the Croatia goal, just about made our equaliser.

What an absolute farce. Better not happen in France. 
"We will be galvanised and motivated, and we will bring thousands to this tournament." - MON
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 10:19am
Originally posted by xRedmanLFCx xRedmanLFCx wrote:

What do you expect the ticket office staff to do?Not check ID's and proof of purchase ?

I had to collect a ticket over there for a game and had no problem,just go in time .
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conordarcy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 10:59am
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

What do you expect the ticket office staff to do?Not check ID's and proof of purchase ?

I had to collect a ticket over there for a game and had no problem,just go in time .

I was there over an hour before kick off. I'd expect more than 3 girls in a portacabin about a mile past the stadium trying to serve a few thousand Irish & Croatian fans.
G1gashyte View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G1gashyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 11:47am

exactly had to collect tickets in Poland also, went to the stadium early to collect and then back into town no hassle at all......
you should be at the stadium at least an hour before kick off anyway and alot earlier if you know you have to collect tickets

Edited by G1gashyte - 26 Feb 2016 at 11:57am
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 11:50am

Going before KO is madness. We went out to the ground a couple of hours early and got the tram back into town. 40 mins max it took in total on the tram there and back plus picking up tickets.

Edited by GreenDodger93 - 26 Feb 2016 at 11:50am
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by GreenDodger93 GreenDodger93 wrote:

Going before KO is madness. We went out to the ground a couple of hours early and got the tram back into town. 40 mins max it took in total on the tram there and back plus picking up tickets.
Exactly GD
These things will take time but lads will straight away call it a farce or get thick over it when its very easy to allow extra time or call out early in the morning.Those ticket booths were open from 9am iirc.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 12:38pm

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">I cant see why your original application would be affected & I dont know why you would need to sign up again. Your current login details should work.</span>

I remember the resale portal closing & tickets were delivered. It then opened again & I managed to get one for the Croatia game. This wasn't posted out, I had to pick it up in a port-a-cabin outside the stadium in the pissing rain. It took ages as t<span style="line-height: 16.8px;">hey were checking tickets against passports </span><span style="line-height: 1.4;">& things got very heated when the match started & there were loads still in the queue. Missed start of the game & the Croatia goal, just about made our equaliser.</span>

Only yourself to blame Conor. The game kicked off at 20:45 local time...You had all day to pick them up.

Edited by colemanY2K - 26 Feb 2016 at 12:41pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 12:40pm
Double post.

Edited by colemanY2K - 26 Feb 2016 at 12:42pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Lansdown Roar View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 1:05pm
I hope the resale portal will allow me to change back to my own debit card as I was using someone else's credit card for the PNA last month.

Sounds like some scramble that it's whoever gets their card details in fastest. Should be when you click on the tickets they're held for 2 minutes to give you adequate time?
They've only gone and done it
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conordarcy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 1:46pm

Originally posted by GreenDodger93 GreenDodger93 wrote:

Exactly GD
These things will take time but lads will straight away call it a farce or get thick over it when its very easy to allow extra time or call out early in the morning.Those ticket booths were open from 9am iirc.

Yawn!
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 11:49pm
What's the name of the chrome extension that refreshes the page every 30 seconds and alerts you when a keyword your looking for appears?
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2016 at 12:03am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

What's the name of the chrome extension that refreshes the page every 30 seconds and alerts you when a keyword your looking for appears?

Refresh Monkey I believe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 34>
  Share Topic