You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ticket Mess Up For The england game

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BASS FACE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ticket Mess Up For The england game
    Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:14pm
I (thought) I  bought 2 tickets for the england game on Tuesday evening for me & my mate that travel. I just logged back into my FAI ticket account and noticed that the invoice is for some fella in Cork! 

Check your invoices if you have bought tickets for the game. My account was locked out all Wednesday too so looks like a blip on the ticketmastereurope system..Clap
LIMERICK CITY ON TOUR
     PURE DAYSANT
Sponsored Links

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:32pm
yeah i notice that the e-mail was sent to me but with the name of a mate of mine whose name i put down for tickets a long time ago LOL the spreadhseet must be creaking at the sides
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
BASS FACE View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BASS FACE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:56pm
I don't know the guy who's name was on my invoice and when I try and buy the tickets in my account now on ticketmasteurope site the seat chart is for the Aviva????? Confused
LIMERICK CITY ON TOUR
     PURE DAYSANT
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 9:37am
They had the seat chart for aviva when buying Sweden tickets as well
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic