Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ticket delivery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ticket delivery
    Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 7:01am
any body getting slightly concerned about not receiving Russia and if your lucky enough Slovakia tickets in time ? especially given the TO recently

Would be less worried about slovakia but for the fact that the russia tickets havent arrived
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sponsored Links

erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 7:04am
will be out monday and slovak wans tuesday
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 7:07am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

any body getting slightly concerned about not receiving Russia and if your lucky enough Slovakia tickets in time ? especially given the TO recently

Would be less worried about slovakia but for the fact that the russia tickets havent arrived
not overly worried yet.worst case scenario we collect them at the hotel etc before game.
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 7:23am
Originally posted by irelandshirts irelandshirts wrote:

not overly worried yet.worst case scenario we collect them at the hotel etc before game.

We had our argentina tickets DHL last time (they were normlly swift post)as there wasnt enought time but since there is nobody in the house during the day they return to the DHL depot...... in Belfast. At least with swift post they are in the sorting office in Newry.

Might be worrying over nothing but head off to Slovakia early on sunday so if they arent here by Sat Morning which I wont know till Sat afternoon I am fecked.

Edited by Newryrep - 02 Oct 2010 at 7:23am
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 7:53am

Originally posted by irelandshirts irelandshirts wrote:

We had our argentina tickets DHL last time (they were normlly swift post)as there wasnt enought time but since there is nobody in the house during the day they return to the DHL depot...... in Belfast. At least with swift post they are in the sorting office in Newry.

Might be worrying over nothing but head off to Slovakia early on sunday so if they arent here by Sat Morning which I wont know till Sat afternoon I am fecked.

Give TO a buzz
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 1:29pm
There is a thread started in this before every game. For those having tickets posted up north have you ever not received them in time?

obviously the Agrie should be ingnored since people half a mile down the road from the FAI diddn't get the tickets posted out
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

There is a thread started in this before every game. For those having tickets posted up north have you ever not received them in time?

obviously the Agrie should be ingnored since people half a mile down the road from the FAI diddn't get the tickets posted out

Only Yerevan. But in fairness there was a bank holiday up here that monday, otherwise we would have been fine.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 8:07am

Not by me there wasnt and certainly a couple of times they have arrived day of game/departure.

Given the poor response lately from the TO it isnt an unreasonable  opinion.

Are we getting paper tickets or the cards. Russia game has been known about for months and we are going to get the tickets with a day or 2 to spare

greenarmy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 12:42pm

Not by me there wasnt and certainly a couple of times they have arrived day of game/departure.

Are we getting paper tickets or the cards. Russia game has been known about for months and we are going to get the tickets with a day or 2 to spare

I would say cards as anyone on the blockbooking who still get paper tickets got them last Tues/Wed
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by greenarmy greenarmy wrote:

I would say cards as anyone on the blockbooking who still get paper tickets got them last Tues/Wed
cheers GA
gregpent View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregpent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:34am
anyone get tickets in post yet?
IrelandAway.com
Jerryfromkerry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerryfromkerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:36am
Im heading to dublin on Thursday so I need the tickets to arrive before then.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:41am
Originally posted by gregpent gregpent wrote:

anyone get tickets in post yet?

No another farce. As roy said they should have been here 2 weeks agoWink
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:43am
Nowt in D13
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:45am
The most upmarket suburb of the Fair City may I add McG Wink

l hear you are a racist now, father ?
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:46am
I was onto the ticket office about it and they told me that they would be sending my tickets out DHL over the next few days but I told them that I'd just collect it in the Berkeley on Friday afternoon as it would be pushing it tight with my flight on Friday morning.
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:49am
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

I was onto the ticket office about it and they told me that they would be sending my tickets out DHL over the next few days but I told them that I'd just collect it in the Berkeley on Friday afternoon as it would be pushing it tight with my flight on Friday morning.

Getting out early for Zilina seanie LOL
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:51am
Originally posted by AidoM AidoM wrote:

Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Getting out early for Zilina seanie LOL

Want to get a clear run at it Aido LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic