Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Threads being ruined

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Alex for Sam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Here's my take on todays stuff.
A couple of times he tried to goad me into stooping down to his level, I've done it in the past and have decided no more because it's obviously putting people off.
Both himself and Baggio ruin the United thread for me personally as they comment on every post. You can't have a discussion with anyone else on the thread without either of them sticking their beak in and giving their 2 cents.

I posted the video of smallings position last night which had been mentioned by a few posters, on me like a rash. I posted what Roy Keane said, again on me like a rash, I responded to Deco guess who went for me again? There was another comment or two in which I was mentioned in by the same poster until I eventually responded. I called him a troll but low and behold in comes his little buddy to say I was name calling. It's just getting ridiculous at this stage in the United thread. If they win these lads barely weigh in, if they lose or draw it's just a free for all with the same stuff that has been posted by them for months now.

For a forum that has a habit of lies being posted, this has to be the biggest pile of steaming sh*team I've ever read. You consistently goad me. You have followed me around on threads all over Ybig for months, even longer now. Just disagreeing with every word I said, no matter if I said 'your name is Bhob' you'd somehow get in a tizzy and straight away argue with me on the point, even if you'd never been anywhere near that thread. It's only a few days since you were on the United thread baiting again, leaving comments designed to rise me when I wasn't online. At one point I hadn't been on the forum in a couple of months, and reading back I noticed you consistently referenced points I'd make to try and goad me into responses. You are, by a distance the biggest WUM on the United thread, and I'd include siralex in that.

Edited by Hans Moleman - 22 Feb 2018 at 6:24pm
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links
yle="display:inline-block;width:728px;height:90px" data-ad-client="ca-pub-4402877878337061" data-ad-slot="6106292016">

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Spoofer Supreme

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Here's my take on todays stuff.
A couple of times he tried to goad me into stooping down to his level, I've done it in the past and have decided no more because it's obviously putting people off.
Both himself and Baggio ruin the United thread for me personally as they comment on every post. You can't have a discussion with anyone else on the thread without either of them sticking their beak in and giving their 2 cents.

I posted the video of smallings position last night which had been mentioned by a few posters, on me like a rash. I posted what Roy Keane said, again on me like a rash, I responded to Deco guess who went for me again? There was another comment or two in which I was mentioned in by the same poster until I eventually responded. I called him a troll but low and behold in comes his little buddy to say I was name calling. It's just getting ridiculous at this stage in the United thread. If they win these lads barely weigh in, if they lose or draw it's just a free for all with the same stuff that has been posted by them for months now.

For a forum that has a habit of lies being posted, this has to be the biggest pile of steaming sh*team I've ever read. You consistently goad me. You have followed me around on threads all over Ybig for months, even longer now. Just disagreeing with every word I said, no matter if I said 'your name is Bhob' you'd somehow get in a tizzy and straight away argue with me on the point, even if you'd never been anywhere near that thread. It's only a few days since you were on the United thread baiting again, leaving comments designed to rise me when I wasn't online. At one point I hadn't been on the forum in a couple of months, and reading back I noticed you consistently referenced points I'd make to try and goad me into responses. You are, by a distance the biggest WUM on the United thread, and I'd include siralex in that.

When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do
bhob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Man U Cyclops. Heir to Ken Barlow

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 7:08pm
Follow you around don't flatter yourself oldtimer

I'm done with you and the nonsense you post. As I said previously I won't be responding to it anymore. I know it boiled your piss this morning when you didn't get a rise out of me so don't even bother trying anymore.

You along with Baggio should however allow the forum to breathe and stop replying to every post made in a thread of a team you don't support, good lads
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 7:23pm
Stop talking football on this football forum

Got it

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 22 Feb 2018 at 7:26pm
Green Devil View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Chandler cant smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Some lads need to take a break from ybig. fcukin hell.

Plus wan captain.

I've no doubt some posters spend 15/16 hours everyday logged on here.
Motel, money, murder, madness
Let's change the mood from glad to sadness
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 10:09am
Some posters don't have much of a life. Constantly starting stupid threads.
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 10:19am
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Some posters don't have much of a life. Constantly starting stupid threads.

Was this aimed at Vidic?

I think it needs a thread like this though. All the handbags, you said he said name calling can go in here rather than all the other threads.
The dark side.. And the light
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Just call me Hughie Lewis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 10:13am
This thread is priceless.
AKA pedantic kunt
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sussudio greatest song ever

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 5:24pm
Only came across this thread LOLLOL

Good work gents 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
bhob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Man U Cyclops. Heir to Ken Barlow

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 2:15pm
Fair play to whoever delete John Wick..... it's about f**king time Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic