Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Threads being ruined

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Here's my take on todays stuff.
A couple of times he tried to goad me into stooping down to his level, I've done it in the past and have decided no more because it's obviously putting people off.
Both himself and Baggio ruin the United thread for me personally as they comment on every post. You can't have a discussion with anyone else on the thread without either of them sticking their beak in and giving their 2 cents.

I posted the video of smallings position last night which had been mentioned by a few posters, on me like a rash. I posted what Roy Keane said, again on me like a rash, I responded to Deco guess who went for me again? There was another comment or two in which I was mentioned in by the same poster until I eventually responded. I called him a troll but low and behold in comes his little buddy to say I was name calling. It's just getting ridiculous at this stage in the United thread. If they win these lads barely weigh in, if they lose or draw it's just a free for all with the same stuff that has been posted by them for months now.

For a forum that has a habit of lies being posted, this has to be the biggest pile of steaming sh*team I've ever read. You consistently goad me. You have followed me around on threads all over Ybig for months, even longer now. Just disagreeing with every word I said, no matter if I said 'your name is Bhob' you'd somehow get in a tizzy and straight away argue with me on the point, even if you'd never been anywhere near that thread. It's only a few days since you were on the United thread baiting again, leaving comments designed to rise me when I wasn't online. At one point I hadn't been on the forum in a couple of months, and reading back I noticed you consistently referenced points I'd make to try and goad me into responses. You are, by a distance the biggest WUM on the United thread, and I'd include siralex in that.

Edited by Hans Moleman - 22 Feb 2018 at 6:24pm
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Here's my take on todays stuff.
A couple of times he tried to goad me into stooping down to his level, I've done it in the past and have decided no more because it's obviously putting people off.
Both himself and Baggio ruin the United thread for me personally as they comment on every post. You can't have a discussion with anyone else on the thread without either of them sticking their beak in and giving their 2 cents.

I posted the video of smallings position last night which had been mentioned by a few posters, on me like a rash. I posted what Roy Keane said, again on me like a rash, I responded to Deco guess who went for me again? There was another comment or two in which I was mentioned in by the same poster until I eventually responded. I called him a troll but low and behold in comes his little buddy to say I was name calling. It's just getting ridiculous at this stage in the United thread. If they win these lads barely weigh in, if they lose or draw it's just a free for all with the same stuff that has been posted by them for months now.

For a forum that has a habit of lies being posted, this has to be the biggest pile of steaming sh*team I've ever read. You consistently goad me. You have followed me around on threads all over Ybig for months, even longer now. Just disagreeing with every word I said, no matter if I said 'your name is Bhob' you'd somehow get in a tizzy and straight away argue with me on the point, even if you'd never been anywhere near that thread. It's only a few days since you were on the United thread baiting again, leaving comments designed to rise me when I wasn't online. At one point I hadn't been on the forum in a couple of months, and reading back I noticed you consistently referenced points I'd make to try and goad me into responses. You are, by a distance the biggest WUM on the United thread, and I'd include siralex in that.

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 7:08pm
Follow you around don't flatter yourself oldtimer

I'm done with you and the nonsense you post. As I said previously I won't be responding to it anymore. I know it boiled your piss this morning when you didn't get a rise out of me so don't even bother trying anymore.

You along with Baggio should however allow the forum to breathe and stop replying to every post made in a thread of a team you don't support, good lads
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 7:23pm
Stop talking football on this football forum

Got it

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 22 Feb 2018 at 7:26pm
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Some lads need to take a break from ybig. fcukin hell.

Plus wan captain.

I've no doubt some posters spend 15/16 hours everyday logged on here.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 10:09am
Some posters don't have much of a life. Constantly starting stupid threads.
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 10:19am
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Some posters don't have much of a life. Constantly starting stupid threads.

Was this aimed at Vidic?

I think it needs a thread like this though. All the handbags, you said he said name calling can go in here rather than all the other threads.
The dark side.. And the light
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 10:13am
This thread is priceless.
AKA pedantic kunt
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 5:24pm
Only came across this thread LOLLOL

Good work gents 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 2:15pm
Fair play to whoever delete John Wick..... it's about f**king time Clap
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2020 at 10:47pm
Any chance of the mute button being introduced?

It's getting beyond a joke at this stage.

Edited by Green Devil - 25 Aug 2020 at 10:48pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2020 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Any chance of the mute button being introduced?

It's getting beyond a joke at this stage.
LOLLOL Poor fella 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 6:03pm
think we may be at the stage that someone can only post 5 times on a thread per day.  
AKA pedantic kunt
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

think we may be at the stage that someone can only post 5 times on a thread per day.  
Remember over the years when a punter would say”ah it’s crap on here now “. You would scoff at them and I would agree with you. Well.....
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 6:47pm
Yeah maybe it will pass but sure feels like spam. 
AKA pedantic kunt
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 7:00pm
There should be a quote limit too. Impossible to read on the phone.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 7:24pm
The forum is now an out & out slog to the death, a battle of wills, a battle that can only be won by posting 18 hours a day and If you can’t put the work in prepare for failure m8 

Edited by 9fingers - 08 Sep 2020 at 7:25pm
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

The forum is now an out & out slog to the death, a battle of wills, a battle that can only be won by posting 18 hours a day and If you can’t put the work in prepare for failure m8 

My money is on Sid being the last man ever on YBIG

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic