You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Things you think are Sh*te but others love

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

So called Irish pubs abroad especially for international games

That is a great bit of info for avoiding you
but I am really a very nice person you know, in the REAL world

Are you heading to Turkey Doc ?
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 11:36pm
Blindboy boatclub - "no its not about his appearance its about his points you need to look past that" - he genuinely has a plastic bag on his head. And he's not as clever as he thinks he is, much as i appreciate that he at times does good work in bringing the topic of mental health into public eye

can add John Connors to that too - while i say fair play to him for achieving success and highlighting how he is stigmatised for being a Traveller in the acting business, his whole thing about 'the government arent just scumbags, theyre gremlins' isn't exactly constructive, just a way to garner cheap support by calling the establishment the most mean names out of everyone

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 22 Feb 2018 at 11:39pm
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 11:46pm
craft beers

a load of pish.. every one of them
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 11:50pm

So called Irish pubs abroad especially for international games

That is a great bit of info for avoiding you
but I am really a very nice person you know, in the REAL world

Are you heading to Turkey Doc ?
I might just go butch, working on the browny points with the quare wan, I’m even giving her the odd lick out and I know who and what has been up her so it better work
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 12:08am
5 a side football....No interest anymore unless it's ina competitive league or training for a team
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 12:23am
Originally posted by daboi89 daboi89 wrote:

craft beers

Its craft beer wamkers that put me off them in a way. You go to get a round in an one silly f**k goes hold on i want to look at their craft beer menu before i decide on wether i want a sweaty badgers hole ipa or a Belgian vag crust stout. Put a guiness or a smithwicks in some fancy glass and they wouldn't know any better but bore the f**k out of you going on about it.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 9:36am
I'm sure I have said it before, but 'craft' is just a horribly overused word and no different to 'bespoke' or any other sh*t piece of marketing. Good beer is good beer, some ****s will overly buy into it, same as everything else, but that doesn't make the beer bad. If Guinness came out now it would be sold as a craft beer, it wouldn't make it taste better. This attitude that all 'craft' beer is sh*te is just ignorance from people who don't want to try things. I would imagine the same people still have a fear of any food that isn't boiled.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 9:41am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Originally posted by daboi89 daboi89 wrote:

craft beers

Its craft beer wamkers that put me off them in a way. You go to get a round in an one silly f**k goes hold on i want to look at their craft beer menu before i decide on wether i want a sweaty badgers hole ipa or a Belgian vag crust stout. Put a guiness or a smithwicks in some fancy glass and they wouldn't know any better but bore the f**k out of you going on about it.

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 10:58am
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

The Baby Jesus
Not a fan of Babybel myself.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 11:34am
Jesus is grand, ' tis the ****s who claim to follow him but don't understand him are the problem.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 11:35am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO0QGJ9y6qY
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
PaulB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 12:31pm
Peaky Blinders
Harry Potter
Ed Sheeran
Gin

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 12:35pm
Derry city girls :- )
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I'm sure I have said it before, but 'craft' is just a horribly overused word and no different to 'bespoke' or any other sh*t piece of marketing. Good beer is good beer, some ****s will overly buy into it, same as everything else, but that doesn't make the beer bad. If Guinness came out now it would be sold as a craft beer, it wouldn't make it taste better. This attitude that all 'craft' beer is sh*te is just ignorance from people who don't want to try things. I would imagine the same people still have a fear of any food that isn't boiled.

Spot on its like genres of music how you can like or dislike all music in one genre. There are good and bad. Craft has become a marketing label to target gobsh*tes. Try beers and drinks the ones you like.
AKA pedantic kunt
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 12:51pm
Pink Gin, seems that every **** in the country is now drinking it.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 12:53pm
Will Ferrell films
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 2:51pm
Six Nations and rugby in general
Manuel Neuer
Mashed Potatoes
John Connors and every word that comes out of his mouth being about travellers' rights

Edited by The White Cafu - 23 Feb 2018 at 2:53pm
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Six Nations and rugby in general
Manuel Neuer
Mashed Potatoes
John Connors and every word that comes out of his mouth being about travellers' rights
You mighn't like him but you'd hardly say he's sh*t
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic