Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Things you don't like about football

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 11:32pm
When a team wins a direct free kick and set up a wall in front of the defending team’s wall. 

Don’t see the point in that at all
Sponsored Links

Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2023 at 2:03am
I'm always looking at grounds where the corner taker has to step up onto a hill before taking it. And people wonder why they can't beat the first man. Really pisses me off

It would damage this forums' reputation
trevwaterford View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trevwaterford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2023 at 7:29am
Players diving and play acting especially after meaningless gestures before the game like shaking hands and standing together behind fair play banners.
The crazy money in the game now especially in the Premier League.
I was always a LOI fan but feel even more affinity to it these days when you see the hundreds of millions being spent by one club in a month in the Premier League.

thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2023 at 8:59am
Originally posted by trevwaterford trevwaterford wrote:

Players diving and play acting especially after meaningless gestures before the game like shaking hands and standing together behind fair play banners.
The crazy money in the game now especially in the Premier League.
I was always a LOI fan but feel even more affinity to it these days when you see the hundreds of millions being spent by one club in a month in the Premier League.

Definitely think this is contributing to the rising attendances and feelgood factor around the league
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2023 at 9:24am
I genuinely have no interest in professional football outside of the Ireland team. I think it has become an absolute freakshow. I haven't followed professional football in years. 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic