things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 853854855856857 984>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 8:53am

Got a Big Mac at a drive through recently.  Drove home and decided to warm it up a bit in the microwave.  The thing that came out of the microwave was the most disgusting yoke ever.  Put it in for 40 seconds and it came out damp and soggy and the cheese was almost dripping.  Put me off McDonalds.

Somebody once said to me you don’t go to McDonalds for a burger, but you go for a McDonalds. It is what it is. But I can sympathise. Once it goes in the microwave it just becomes that little bit more gross.

That’s what the scientist said

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 8:54am
Put me off McD's for a while now.   In America its even worse.  

Actually food in America is rotten full stop

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 8:55am

The ‘Big Tasty’ burger at McDonalds. 

It’s not good.

Got a Big Mac at a drive through recently.  Drove home and decided to warm it up a bit in the microwave.  The thing that came out of the microwave was the most disgusting yoke ever.  Put it in for 40 seconds and it came out damp and soggy and the cheese was almost dripping.  Put me off McDonalds.

Pre heat the oven and lash it in there if you needed it heated. Dont nuke it. 

Although seems a lot of effort. Id eat it cold Thumbs Up

You warmed it up a bit??
COLLINS John D. Only Fools and Horses Signed photo 608F

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 8:59am

Definitely nowhere near as bad as an Azeri McDonald's.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 11:14am

I have like you spent time in different parts of the states and it really is hard to get decent food most of the time , now Tex Mex they get it right i must say .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 11:22am
American food is top range. But it depends on where you get it. The produce in the suburbs of the North East is stunning. Also, a lot of really nice restaurants. While down south you can get wonderful BBQ, and in the Midwest their pizza is fantastic. In parts you can also get Lobster and other shellfish on the cheap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 12:34pm
when your match recording doesnt work

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 3:16pm

American food is top range. But it depends on where you get it. The produce in the suburbs of the North East is stunning. Also, a lot of really nice restaurants. While down south you can get wonderful BBQ, and in the Midwest their pizza is fantastic. In parts you can also get Lobster and other shellfish on the cheap.

I've never had good food over there.  Their chicken is like rubber overdosed on water and hormones.

Their beef likewise.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 3:45pm
Their food standards are extremely low compared with the EU. Had the UK got a trade deal with the USA, constantly blathered about by Bojo as a benefit of Brexit, equally poor standards would have been imposed on the UK as part of it. Luckily he was shunted to the back of the queue by Joe Biden recently on that one.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 6:45pm
Fear is a tough opponent. It can take an early lead.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 5:21pm
What's the story with these stupid 'prank' videos that are obviously staged?  Some lad has after putting it up on balls.ie supporters group.  I presume the makers get some sort of money if x amount of people watch the video?Confused

The 'prank' is a man dresses up as a bride in a wedding dress and he is holding 'her' hands in front of the priest for 2 mins despite the face he has big manly hands and hairy forearms and a tattoo on his forearm the groom doesn't notice anything out of the ordinary until he goes to unveil and kiss the 'bride'.  Then shock horror he sees its actually a man.  Confused

https://fb.watch/8E4O7-qf0Y/

Edited by Trap junior - 14 Oct 2021 at 5:25pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 6:21pm
Facebook pay you money for any videos that are over 3 mins long, you also need excess of 10k followers. There is other criteria that you have to meet too.

But you'll notice that most videos are 3:05 mins or longer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 6:28pm

Facebook pay you money for any videos that are over 3 mins long, you also need excess of 10k followers. There is other criteria that you have to meet too.

But you'll notice that most videos are 3:05 mins or longer.

How much do they get paid?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 8:40pm
Getting stuff out of my car and a van speeds into the parking space behind me. Three lads get out reeking of cheap aftershave and alcohol and head to the bar.

Would the guards do anything if you rang them with the reg number and location of the car?

My own experiences tell me this would be a waste of time but the guards do love quotas and it would prey on my conscience if these twats killed someone tonight.

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 14 Oct 2021 at 8:41pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 10:27pm

Getting stuff out of my car and a van speeds into the parking space behind me. Three lads get out reeking of cheap aftershave and alcohol and head to the bar.

Would the guards do anything if you rang them with the reg number and location of the car?

My own experiences tell me this would be a waste of time but the guards do love quotas and it would prey on my conscience if these twats killed someone tonight.
Maybe their aftershave smelled like cheap alcohol?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 10:32pm
It’s plausible also that the driver was a dessie unless you got up close enough to see he had a few 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 10:59pm
the news trains to stansted have no fixed tables between seats 

Used to be able to get the laptop out and do a bit of work for an hour 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2021 at 11:50am

the news trains to stansted have no fixed tables between seats 

Used to be able to get the laptop out and do a bit of work for an hour 
Would you not just go back to using a normal non news train?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 853854855856857 984>