You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 853854855856857 984>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 8:53am
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Got a Big Mac at a drive through recently.  Drove home and decided to warm it up a bit in the microwave.  The thing that came out of the microwave was the most disgusting yoke ever.  Put it in for 40 seconds and it came out damp and soggy and the cheese was almost dripping.  Put me off McDonalds.

Somebody once said to me you don’t go to McDonalds for a burger, but you go for a McDonalds. It is what it is. But I can sympathise. Once it goes in the microwave it just becomes that little bit more gross.

That’s what the scientist said
AKA pedantic kunt
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 8:54am
Put me off McD's for a while now.   In America its even worse.  

Actually food in America is rotten full stop
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 8:55am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

The ‘Big Tasty’ burger at McDonalds. 

It’s not good.

Got a Big Mac at a drive through recently.  Drove home and decided to warm it up a bit in the microwave.  The thing that came out of the microwave was the most disgusting yoke ever.  Put it in for 40 seconds and it came out damp and soggy and the cheese was almost dripping.  Put me off McDonalds.

Pre heat the oven and lash it in there if you needed it heated. Dont nuke it. 

Although seems a lot of effort. Id eat it cold Thumbs Up

You warmed it up a bit??
COLLINS John D. Only Fools and Horses Signed photo 608F

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 8:59am

Definitely nowhere near as bad as an Azeri McDonald's.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 11:14am

I have like you spent time in different parts of the states and it really is hard to get decent food most of the time , now Tex Mex they get it right i must say .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 11:22am
American food is top range. But it depends on where you get it. The produce in the suburbs of the North East is stunning. Also, a lot of really nice restaurants. While down south you can get wonderful BBQ, and in the Midwest their pizza is fantastic. In parts you can also get Lobster and other shellfish on the cheap.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 12:34pm
when your match recording doesnt work
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 3:16pm

American food is top range. But it depends on where you get it. The produce in the suburbs of the North East is stunning. Also, a lot of really nice restaurants. While down south you can get wonderful BBQ, and in the Midwest their pizza is fantastic. In parts you can also get Lobster and other shellfish on the cheap.

I've never had good food over there.  Their chicken is like rubber overdosed on water and hormones.

Their beef likewise.

Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 3:45pm
Their food standards are extremely low compared with the EU. Had the UK got a trade deal with the USA, constantly blathered about by Bojo as a benefit of Brexit, equally poor standards would have been imposed on the UK as part of it. Luckily he was shunted to the back of the queue by Joe Biden recently on that one.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 6:45pm
Fear is a tough opponent. It can take an early lead.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 5:21pm
What's the story with these stupid 'prank' videos that are obviously staged?  Some lad has after putting it up on balls.ie supporters group.  I presume the makers get some sort of money if x amount of people watch the video?Confused

The 'prank' is a man dresses up as a bride in a wedding dress and he is holding 'her' hands in front of the priest for 2 mins despite the face he has big manly hands and hairy forearms and a tattoo on his forearm the groom doesn't notice anything out of the ordinary until he goes to unveil and kiss the 'bride'.  Then shock horror he sees its actually a man.  Confused

https://fb.watch/8E4O7-qf0Y/

Confused

Edited by Trap junior - 14 Oct 2021 at 5:25pm

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 6:21pm
Facebook pay you money for any videos that are over 3 mins long, you also need excess of 10k followers. There is other criteria that you have to meet too.

But you'll notice that most videos are 3:05 mins or longer.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Facebook pay you money for any videos that are over 3 mins long, you also need excess of 10k followers. There is other criteria that you have to meet too.

But you'll notice that most videos are 3:05 mins or longer.

How much do they get paid?

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 8:40pm
Getting stuff out of my car and a van speeds into the parking space behind me. Three lads get out reeking of cheap aftershave and alcohol and head to the bar.

Would the guards do anything if you rang them with the reg number and location of the car?

My own experiences tell me this would be a waste of time but the guards do love quotas and it would prey on my conscience if these twats killed someone tonight.

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 14 Oct 2021 at 8:41pm
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Getting stuff out of my car and a van speeds into the parking space behind me. Three lads get out reeking of cheap aftershave and alcohol and head to the bar.

Would the guards do anything if you rang them with the reg number and location of the car?

My own experiences tell me this would be a waste of time but the guards do love quotas and it would prey on my conscience if these twats killed someone tonight.
Maybe their aftershave smelled like cheap alcohol?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 10:32pm
It’s plausible also that the driver was a dessie unless you got up close enough to see he had a few 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 10:59pm
the news trains to stansted have no fixed tables between seats 

Used to be able to get the laptop out and do a bit of work for an hour 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2021 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

the news trains to stansted have no fixed tables between seats 

Used to be able to get the laptop out and do a bit of work for an hour 
Would you not just go back to using a normal non news train?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 853854855856857 984>
  Share Topic