You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 785786787788789 984>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Was in Fresh earlier getting a coffee, and about 20 people in the shop wearing them and then at the entrance, another 20/30 not wearing them eating lunch etc...

Pricey gaff that 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Three posts in a row from Gingrich when one would have done, it doesn't take three posts to say nothing

Tell me, Newt, why am I wrong, as you clearly infer, to call out daithi over his gleeful running with an entirely made up story designed to vilify the black population of Balbriggan and beyond?

Why am I wrong here?

Go, on it's a direct question, give us a direct answer

Imply and infer two more words regularly misapplied.

How strange that you should attempt to hold me personally responsible for the reprehensible views of an entirely different poster.

Simply deflection. Straw man stuff once more.
You've defended those entirely reprehensible, racist views!

I didn't ask for a pound shop lexicographer

I asked for an answer!

Now, answer the question!

f**k off! 

This is the most surreal trolling I've ever come across; you're aggressively demanding I account for the unpleasant views of an entirely different poster!

You come across  as an unhinged crank with much too much time on his hands. I almost feel sorry for you.

Edited by NewtNewbie - 14 Sep 2020 at 8:46pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 8:56pm

Was in Fresh earlier getting a coffee, and about 20 people in the shop wearing them and then at the entrance, another 20/30 not wearing them eating lunch etc...

Be hard to wear one while eating your lunch in fairness 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Be hard to wear one while eating your lunch in fairness 

I think we can assume hb's being ironic.

At least I hope so...
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 10:33pm

Three posts in a row from Gingrich when one would have done, it doesn't take three posts to say nothing

Tell me, Newt, why am I wrong, as you clearly infer, to call out daithi over his gleeful running with an entirely made up story designed to vilify the black population of Balbriggan and beyond?

Why am I wrong here?

Go, on it's a direct question, give us a direct answer

Imply and infer two more words regularly misapplied.

How strange that you should attempt to hold me personally responsible for the reprehensible views of an entirely different poster.

Simply deflection. Straw man stuff once more.
You've defended those entirely reprehensible, racist views!

I didn't ask for a pound shop lexicographer

I asked for an answer!

Now, answer the question!

f**k off! 

This is the most surreal trolling I've ever come across; you're aggressively demanding I account for the unpleasant views of an entirely different poster!

You come across  as an unhinged crank with much too much time on his hands. I almost feel sorry for you.

This lad has been seriously rattled by being exposed as a racist troll, so his comeback is "you're a troll" LOL

Then he throws in INTERNET troll cliche #37292 - "you have too much time on your hands" LOL

Pitiful internetting from the racist

And he still can't answer the question about why he was defending the posters who ran with the fake, racist story about Balbriggan

Bizarre behaviour
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 10:38pm
Sid and Newt, you need a break from each other. Can you park the disagreements and give us all a break or do you both fancy a midweek staycation out of Ybigsville?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

I see that arsehole DJ Spiral got f**ked out of a Lidl for not wearing one and he started screeching about his " constitutional rights" and they couldn't do that to him as a result LOL
It really is a tremenjus opportunity for Z list or long forgotten celebrities to make a name for themselves in the contemporary environment

I wonder what Darragh Purcell, Cynthia Ni Mhurchu, Tyrone Tom and Bianca Luykx are up to these days

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Sid and Newt, you need a break from each other. Can you park the disagreements and give us all a break or do you both fancy a midweek staycation out of Ybigsville?

Fair enough. Point taken.

Civilised, reasoned discourse is clearly beyond sid right now, anyway.

Maybe I'm making excuses for him, but I can only assume he's going through difficult personal circumstances at the moment.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 12:08am

Maybe I'm making excuses for him, but I can only assume he's going through difficult personal circumstances at the moment.

This guy is wheeling out all the classics from the right wing trolling manual

Concern trolling now, I think I hear a barrel being scraped

Really weird that some people base their entire internet identity on reciting far right cliches

It's like they're trying to stand out and voluntarily decide to become the most turgid, clichéd, vapid clone imaginable

Weird

the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 12:11am

Fair enough point taken followed by a resumption of hostilities in the same post LOL
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 9:09am
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Fair enough point taken followed by a resumption of hostilities in the same post LOL
Yer madhouse from them both LOL
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2020 at 9:19am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Yer madhouse from them both LOL

Stop gaslighting them.

Gas. Gas destroys the environment. Climate change denier, Trump doesn't care for the environment, Right wing blah blah blah.

The dark side.. And the light
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 9:37am

Leaving a tissue in the pocket of jeans or shorts and putting them in the wash Cry
El Puto Amo
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 11:10am
Pundits who pronounce the 'J' in Juventus.  You'd think the club nickname 'Juve' with a silent 'J' might have been a clue on how to pronounce it.  That and the whole world pronouncing it with no 'J'.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 7:20am
People going on Facebook the day after their birthday thanking everyone for the birthday wishes. It’s basically trying to get those who didn’t wish a happy birthday to do it then.
Americanisms View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americanisms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Pundits who pronounce the 'J' in Juventus.  You'd think the club nickname 'Juve' with a silent 'J' might have been a clue on how to pronounce it.  That and the whole world pronouncing it with no 'J'.

Yes hate this, but it's maybe not as bad as some horrendous pronunciations of French and Spanish named teams and players (particularly Villareal being pronounced Villa-Rayal instead of Viya-Rayal Angry)

Edited by Americanisms - 19 Sep 2020 at 1:55pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 11:18pm
More4 Bleeping words in Father Ted Thumbs Down

Edited by Denis Irwin - 19 Sep 2020 at 11:19pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Americanisms View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americanisms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

More4 Bleeping words in Father Ted Thumbs Down

Wtf, isn't Father Ted always shown post-watershed and don't Channel 4 allow guests to say f*** to their hearts galore on their Friday night panel shows?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 785786787788789 984>
  Share Topic