You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 924925926927928 984>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 8:21am
Cyclists who dress all in black, have no lights, have no helmets and cycle on dark roads with no lamp posts.   Coyld have collided with a few of them in the last week.  Impossible to see them until you are yards from them.  Absolute thicks.  Do they have a death wish or what?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 8:30am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Cyclists who dress all in black, have no lights, have no helmets and cycle on dark roads with no lamp posts.   Coyld have collided with a few of them in the last week.  Impossible to see them until you are yards from them.  Absolute thicks.  Do they have a death wish or what?

Yeah you're allowed to hit them ones. In fact, its encouraged.
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 10:03am

As daft as that is in the cities, at least there might be some reflective lighting from street lights, buildings etc. 

I live out in the boonies of North Tipp. There's a few ninja cyclists around here who are absolutely Charles Bronsoning their way to an early grave.
Touts Out!
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 10:37am
Saw a fella on one of those scooters when i was walking to work the other morning he had a hi viz on but no lights or anything on the scooter when he went past he had a black bag completely covering the hi viz at the back. He looked like a shadow and this was about 2 meters from me.
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 10:40am
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Saw a fella on one of those scooters when i was walking to work the other morning he had a hi viz on but no lights or anything on the scooter when he went past he had a black bag completely covering the hi viz at the back. He looked like a shadow and this was about 2 meters from me.
They're a danger. A couple of times I've almost collided with one crossing the road while walking or turning into a side street while driving. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 10:55am

Cycling in the dark with no lights is a death wish. 
Cycling with no helmet is a death wish.
Wearing black is the same issue as black cars - not ideal but once they're lit up, it shouldn't matter.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 11:08am
People with no depth perception. Drive through a smallish town quite regularly. There's cars parked on one side of the road but my side is clear. Several times the car coming in the opposite direction will freeze like a deer in headlights as I proceed, holding up a line of traffic, even though I'm staying well within the white lines and even though there's plenty of room for both cars to pass simultaneously.

Idiots who drive exclusively in the overtaking lane even when there are almost no cars in either lane as far as the eye can see.

Idiots idling in the overtaking lane at, or below, the speed limit and driving the same speed as the car in the other lane for minutes on end instead of moving in, holding you hostage behind them. Had one bollox doing this and I finally managed to squeeze in between the two cars. As soon as I got in front of him he increased his speed by 50% and started tailgating me. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 1:31pm
Dopey f**ks that still havent sorted out changing accounts from Ulster/KBC banks. 
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Dopey f**ks that still havent sorted out changing accounts from Ulster/KBC banks. 

Cheers for the reminder Thumbs Up
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Cheers for the reminder Thumbs Up
No problem dopey f**k LOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 5:39pm

Have to pay somebody cash because of this issue. I informed them that they can be paid via Revolut β€œmy passport is out of date so can’t set it up” ffs
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 7:55pm
That bloody Daisy perfume advert 

Rte showing the Brazil Cameroon game instead of Serbia Swiss 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

That bloody Daisy perfume advert 

Rte showing the Brazil Cameroon game instead of Serbia Swiss 

They show both games, the others on the RTE news channel.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 8:50pm
Phones lisrening in on your conversations for advertising. 
Was talking about a tv stand today and pitbulls after the kids attack.

Stary gettibg ads for tv stands and articles/video about pitbulls

Its a f**king joke how they are allowed do this
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 8:54pm

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 02 Dec 2022 at 8:56pm
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 9:24pm

You're agreeing to it all in the terms and conditions you don't look twice at and are giving the apps permissions and access to your mic, camera, location, phone book etc.. when installing them. All your accounts on the device are sharing information.

I keep getting very specific ads related to what I've been doing at work where I never have my personal phone on me (left in my jacket in my locker every day). Figured out it was my Spotify Id logged onto on the work computer.

Its getting so invasive and theres no going back.
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2022 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

You're agreeing to it all in the terms and conditions you don't look twice at and are giving the apps permissions and access to your mic, camera, location, phone book etc.. when installing them. All your accounts on the device are sharing information.

I keep getting very specific ads related to what I've been doing at work where I never have my personal phone on me (left in my jacket in my locker every day). Figured out it was my Spotify Id logged onto on the work computer.

Took a while for me to figure out about the ads and your viewing paterns.
The misses asked me why there were ads on the laptop for Asian women? 'emmm I dunno'
The dark side.. And the light
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2022 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

This reminds me of the lad on here who was giving out to
The mods that he was getting dodgy adds for mickey extensions πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ not realising the ads were personalised πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 924925926927928 984>
  Share Topic