You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 797798799800801 984>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 8:20pm
TJ is like a covid David Koresch. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

TJ is like a covid David Koresch. 

Wacko or Waco Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 8:54pm

i love it only in tjs world is it more essential to hang around a roundabout with a gang of other eejits dresses up as leprechauns than it is for sausy or anyone else to buy equipment that they need to work from home or to buy clothes for your kids.  

Level 1 v Level 5 mein dummer Freund
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 8:57pm
Baldrick is like a hemorrhoid who cant get his hole

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Baldrick is like a hemorrhoid who cant get his hole

Not true ever hear of Gerry Peyton 😉
AKA pedantic kunt
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 9:28am
Walkinstown roundabout advertised as socially distanced event. Penny's implementing socially distanced queuing outside and limiting numbers into shops. Once is acceptable, the other isn't.
What can the difference be????!!!

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 9:36am

There's no way Harvey Norman should have been open in Level 5.  Wifi boosters and desks are not essential.  You telling me his wifi was that bad in his house that it was unusable and decides only during the most severe restriction level that he had to address that issue?  Why couldn;t he have done it in the summer and autumn when it was obvious to anyone that another period of lockdown was inevitable.  Or even in the weeks prior when we were told a lockdown was coming? That's my opinion on the matter.  Essential is pharmacy and grocery.  We survived in March to May. Suddenly all these stores are ''essential''. Bakeries, beauticians etc...

For some Wifi boosters are 100% essential. From just people I work with that some are working from converted attics and others from garden cabins/pods where they are too far from the modem for a good signal strength. Don't know how to explain to you why a desk is essential, maybe ask a coupe who both working from home in a 1 bed apartment where there are no spare rooms let alone tables.

Why wasn't stuff bought earlier? I'll let you ask our CEO and board of directors how they came to the decisions of when they would change working arrangements. And we're classed as essential by the way.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 10:20am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Walkinstown roundabout advertised as socially distanced event. Penny's implementing socially distanced queuing outside and limiting numbers into shops. Once is acceptable, the other isn't.
What can the difference be????!!!

Shocked
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 10:24am
I drive past the Walkinstown roundabout every day, and let me reassure you that the roundabout covid marshal is still there. 
The dark side.. And the light
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 11:03am
I find the covid rules similar to the roads, when I drive my car I'm in the right, as a pedestrian and cyclists it's the same. 

I want to go to the walkinstown roundabout: that's fine
I want to queue at Penny's at 6am: that's fine 

Everyone thinks that what they do is ok and frown upon the others. It's human nature, I have forgotten my mask and still went into Lidl. I have looked at people without a mask in shops and tutted. 
It would damage this forums' reputation
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 11:09am
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

I drive past the Walkinstown roundabout every day, and let me reassure you that the roundabout covid marshal is still there. 

He's probably stuck there with a load of learner drivers waiting for a gap to get off.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

I find the covid rules similar to the roads, when I drive my car I'm in the right, as a pedestrian and cyclists it's the same. 

Everyone thinks that what they do is ok and frown upon the others. It's human nature, I have forgotten my mask and still went into Lidl. I have looked at people without a mask in shops and tutted. 

Only someone mad would think having a large gathering to mark the passing of a football manager is more important or essential than people buying clothes for their kids or equipment to allow them work from home. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 12:37pm

+1
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 1:11pm

Only someone mad would think having a large gathering to mark the passing of a football manager is more important or essential than people buying clothes for their kids or equipment to allow them work from home. 

Buying essential clothesLOL Amazing how it was only 100% women to have this clothes emergency.  Amazing that they couldn't go in at a normal hour but HAD TO queue up at 6am.  This is the same mentality who of people who want a 121 D 1 reg car.   These people were shopping addicts. Simple as that.  The essential services now include Krispy Kreme Donuts.  There's doctors and nurses queuing up for hours at 2am for essential trans fatty acids they need to continue to work the following day.

jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

I'm sure they were buying essential items for work like onesies

Non-essential shops are now allowed to open.

Yeah but it doesn't mean you have to go or should go.  What possible reason is there to queue up outside Penney's at 6am?

It's basically aul wans who go in to browse and buy stuff to amuse themselves.  Look at the footage of today.  All middle aged women or aul wans.

This is what I was expecting but the footage from Dublin was a fair amount of young wans too. 

All women tho
I heard a young gentleman being asked why he was queuing as he was not buying anything and his reply was he was there for the novelty of it all. Confused
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 1:27pm
TJ, give over, you lost any right to have a go at others when you you were interviewed on the national news at a party on a roundabout far from home.

Let others live their life as they see fit and do the same yourself👍
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 1:42pm
Oh contraire vidic, of contraire.  I attended an event far from home?  Firstly I am from Dublin and have a house not far from there.  Secondly I was in Dublin for other reasons and was able to take this in while there.  Thirdly there was no restrictions on travel and people were free to travel. Fourthly it was advertised as a socially distanced complying event.  Fifthly I wore a mask where many people were not in July and that includes shops.  Sixthly when I saw the crowd swell I made sure to keep back from the crowd.  Senventh the level of virus was the lowest at any point int he year. Unlike now ;)

The magnificent 7.

TJ 1 - 0 General Public

And I will continue having a go at people. 

Edited by Trap junior - 02 Dec 2020 at 1:45pm

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 2:00pm
The broadsheet American press's house style of headline, ie. the below

Disputing Trump, Barr says no widespread election fraud

That's an AP story but the New York Times are ****s for that type of headline

Irking Sid, the New York Times writes another headline with a poxy two word intro and a comma

Surprising Donegal, Cavan record a famous Ulster title victory

Waving to crowd from open top car in the company of wife and Texas Governor, Kennedy is assassinated

Inducing memories of World War I and other crap New York Times headlines, Hitler invades Poland

Transfixing Argentina and the world of football for one final time, Maradona dies

It's like the headline writers have a private joke that they'll write all these headlines in the style of yer man who used to read the results on Grandstand in the 80s and early 90s - but only when he was reading out a 2-3 away win 

Edited by sid waddell - 02 Dec 2020 at 2:02pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 797798799800801 984>
  Share Topic