You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 755756757758759 988>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Gary Neville. 

The fact he's being hailed today as some sort of controversial hero with a completely gutless stance and engaging in false equivalence of racism being tolerated within the highest levels of both Labour and the Conservative party. 

This must be trolling because this is an awful post to make. He was 100% spot on.

Jeremy Corbyn well known for tolerating antisemitism within Labour
Boris Johnson with recent comments such as "Muslims with hijabs look like bank robbers, faces with letterboxes and smiling waterlemons"
And a few year back Nigel Farage saying "Immigrants should go back to bongo bongo land" (wherever that is)

The latter 2 comments which easily could of been interpreted as inciting hatred or simply race hate comments, where completely no action was taken.

What's f**king pathetic is the fact Sky decided to distance themselves from Neville by saying "These are not the views of Sky but of Gary Neville" 
TRV View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 2:13am
That is a lie, Jeremy Corbyn never tolerated anti semitism in the Labour party, pure and utter smear job
PaddyDaCulchie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 3:18am
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/david-jones-sky-sports-presenter-apology-gary-neville-video-watch-racism-speech-tottenham-vs-chelsea-a9257521.html

Neville spot on, gave examples of Johnson's and Farage's racist comments that went unsrutinised compared to the anti semitism campaign against Corbyn without any direct quotes or statements. UK government would not exist without its racist ideology 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2019 at 10:41am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Gary Neville. 

The fact he's being hailed today as some sort of controversial hero with a completely gutless stance and engaging in false equivalence of racism being tolerated within the highest levels of both Labour and the Conservative party. 

This must be trolling because this is an awful post to make. He was 100% spot on.

Boris Johnson with recent comments such as "Muslims with hijabs look like bank robbers, faces with letterboxes and smiling waterlemons"
And a few year back Nigel Farage saying "Immigrants should go back to bongo bongo land" (wherever that is)

The latter 2 comments which easily could of been interpreted as inciting hatred or simply race hate comments, where completely no action was taken.

What's f**king pathetic is the fact Sky decided to distance themselves from Neville by saying "These are not the views of Sky but of Gary Neville" 

Jeremy Corbyn well known....... EmbarrassedDead Did Sky News and The Daily Mail tell you that?

Congratulations on propagating the right wing smear job on Corbyn. Repeat a lie often enough and gullible people will believe it. 

Do you know what false equivalence means? I was making the point one party is clearly a lot worse than the other.  Your're making my point by posting those quotes from Johnson & Farage. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2019 at 2:37pm

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Gary Neville. 

Jeremy Corbyn well known....... EmbarrassedDead Did Sky News and The Daily Mail tell you that?

Give over Muff, I'm not saying he was endorsing it but he was sat on the fence on the issue pretty much like he was sat on the fence on every other issue to the point he may aswell been an actual fence!

Just like the English FA are about racism in English football, just like Neville was again absolutely correct about, they were more than happy to open their mouths about the incidents in Bulgaria etc but when it happens in England they don't really say much.

Edited by coyne - 26 Dec 2019 at 2:38pm
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2019 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by TRV TRV wrote:

That is a lie, Jeremy Corbyn never tolerated anti semitism in the Labour party, pure and utter smear job
He did tolerate Diane Abbot's racism though.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2019 at 5:21pm
The dugouts at Stamford Bridge don’t align with that half way line.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 11:49am
My Dad has an aunt in her 90's, lives on her own, and is leaving her house to the church. She received a Christmas card from them with a €50 note in it. Manipulating shower of bastards!
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 5:20pm
Kids at football matches holding signs asking for a players jersey. More the parents of these kids I’d be annoyed at.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 8:47pm
"The Masked Singer" on ITV on a Saturday evening.

Quite frankly the worst thing ever to put on tele. Who came up with the idea, who thought it was a good idea and who agreed to broadcast this atrocity.
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 1:38pm
John Virgo, absolute creep. Just something about him grinds my gears. And not just lately, from the time I was a kid watching big break he annoyed me then too.

Europsort for myself if he's  a commentator on BBC. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

John Virgo, absolute creep. Just something about him grinds my gears. And not just lately, from the time I was a kid watching big break he annoyed me then too.

Europsort for myself if he's  a commentator on BBC. 
I like the old codger, his impersonations were great. I would be suspicious of anyone that has spent time with Davidson and not at least have beaten the sh*te out of him.
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 4:11pm
Ah no PM, he's a melter.

Does the impersonations because he has nothing else to bring to the party. Was a crap player, as in never won or even got to a ranking final, his mathematics leaves alot to be desired, and where's the white going!! Topped with in general, he talks some amount of sh*te. 

Edited by cardwizzard - 16 Jan 2020 at 4:11pm
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

Ah no PM, he's a melter.

Does the impersonations because he has nothing else to bring to the party. Was a crap player, as in never won or even got to a ranking final, his mathematics leaves alot to be desired, and where's the white going!! Topped with in general, he talks some amount of sh*te. 

You right, but to be fair he did win the UK Championship, even if it wasn't a ranking tournament at the time.
Americanisms View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americanisms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 10:49pm
When you're walking around town at a leisurely pace, but there's people behind you who try to barge past you instead of having a bit of patience. Pretty annoying having to pull over to the side or go into some random shop and let them past before continuing Angry

Edited by Americanisms - 16 Jan 2020 at 10:50pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 2:26pm
I could just say rugby fans, but in particular the type of **** who laughs at the referee’s comments.
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 8:12pm
22 pages in the Indo Sports Section today.
First 9 (nine!) pages devoted to rugby.
Then I get to the last page and it’s another page devoted to rugby.
So 10 out of 22 goes to rugby.
Would the GAA get that coverage the day of an All-Ireland final?
Would football get that the day of a Euro or WC game?
Fooking hell....would these guys just get a room and do us all a favour.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 8:21pm
The condensation on the inside of your windscreen when you first get into the car that doesn't even rub off and you have to have the hot air on for 5 or 10 mins for you to see properly
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 755756757758759 988>
  Share Topic