You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 754755756757758 987>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 10:25am
Paralytic drunks on Dublin bus who shouldn't be allowed on.

Was on the bus into work yesterday morning and a drunk woman sh*t herself, walked past us with a brown wet patch on her backside and sat in different seats, dirtying them and stank the the whole bus out. A load of us had to get off the bus immediately before I nearly threw up. Dead

I can't think of any other country that would put up with aggressive or paralytic drunks on public transport to the extent we do. I don't think I've ever seen it in any other country. Places like Spain and the U.S. simply would not put up with it without serious punishment/fines.    

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 10:46am
How old was she?

There was an old man that use to drink in our local and he use to always sh*t himself, you'd always know because he would turn his trousers inside out and you'd see his white pockets flapping about.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 10:49am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Was on the bus into work yesterday morning and a drunk woman sh*t herself, walked past us with a brown wet patch on her backside and sat in different seats, dirtying them and stank the the whole bus out. A load of us had to get off the bus immediately before I nearly threw up. Dead

I can't think of any other country that would put up with aggressive or paralytic drunks on public transport to the extent we do. I don't think I've ever seen it in any other country. Places like Spain and the U.S. simply would not put up with it without serious punishment/fines.    

Losing your touch, muff......
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 10:55am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

How old was she?

There was an old man that use to drink in our local and he use to always sh*t himself, you'd always know because he would turn his trousers inside out and you'd see his white pockets flapping about.

Early 40s I'd say.  
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 11:12am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I've seen it plenty on the New York Subway. 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 11:15am

How old was she?

LOLLOLLOL

Where do you drink?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 11:16am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

How old was she?

LOLLOLLOL

Where do you drink?

That was in Madigans in Kilbarrack - that was about 20 years ago now.

The old man was a referee in the DDSL.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 11:52am

How old was she?

LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 12:37pm
How does turning the trousers inside out help the predicament....?
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 12:52pm
LOLLOL Horsey 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 2:14pm

How old was she?

LOLLOLLOL

Where do you drink?

I heard he was a sh*t ref
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 5:39pm

How old was she?

Whenever there's a sh*t story you have another to match it LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

"Boomers" coming into common use in every day speak Angry

Not to mind the fact that it's both a different generation and a completely different dynamic in Ireland. It's completely stupid. 

I have no idea what a boomer is. But one thing I know for sure is you read it on social media or some other sh*te platform 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 7:39pm

How old was she?

LOLLOLLOL

Where do you drink?

Edited by daithi - 19 Dec 2019 at 7:40pm
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

How old was she?

LOLLOLLOL

Where do you drink?

I worked in Madigans on the Southside early 1990’s, older barmen talking about working in the one in Kilbarrack, said it could be one rough joint.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 9:02pm
Walked up to the bus stop today and the digital real time info said next bus 5 minutes - (3 different buses stop at this stop)

18 minutes later the bus arrives.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 9:12pm

Walked up to the bus stop today and the digital real time info said next bus 5 minutes - (3 different buses stop at this stop)

18 minutes later the bus arrives.

This isn’t the crap joke thread 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 11:03pm
Gary Neville. 

The fact he's being hailed today as some sort of controversial hero with a completely gutless stance and engaging in false equivalence of racism being tolerated within the highest levels of both Labour and the Conservative party. 

A sh*tless coont who wouldn't take Roy Keane to task when he clearly disagreed with Keane's attacks on Ferguson. Trying to be diplomatic and bowing the head to Keane because he was afraid to take him on. f**k him. 

Irwin was a world class full back. Neville was nowhere near as good as him but he'll be remembered more with United fans. That really fookin annoys me LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 754755756757758 987>
  Share Topic